A model dressed as Bayonetta, a video game character from the “Bayonetta 2,” poses for photos at the Nintendo booth during the Electronic Entertainment Expo in Los Angeles, Wednesday, June 12, 2013. (AP Photo/Jae C. Hong)
APphoto_Games E3 Women in Gaming
June 17, 2013 | 3:32 a.m.
- RT @ComicArtsLA: The @latimes wrote about us! Come see us this weekend, 10am-5pm! Thanks @tracycbrown! :) twitter.com/latherocomplex… 1 day ago
- .@ComicArtsLA has a mission: Bringing comics to everyone lat.ms/2kco6rk https://t.co/ZwsENcsas9 1 day ago
- Warner Bros. shakes up DC leadership after "Justice League" falls short at box office lat.ms/2nEpIPD https://t.co/EpRvYO3Cmz 2 days ago
- Geoff Keighley's lifelong obsession to create a video game Oscars lat.ms/2BfZ0Tt #GameAwards 2 days ago
- "Avatar" and its four planned sequels spawn book series lat.ms/2AYhl75 https://t.co/T7k9vtNwUZ 4 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?