A model dressed as Bayonetta, a video game character from the “Bayonetta 2,” poses for photos at the Nintendo booth during the Electronic Entertainment Expo in Los Angeles, Wednesday, June 12, 2013. (AP Photo/Jae C. Hong)
APphoto_Games E3 Women in Gaming
June 17, 2013 | 3:32 a.m.
- Magruder and ‘M.F.K.’ win the Dwayne McDuffie Diversity Award lat.ms/1GEYyHk 1 day ago
- A moment of silence, an outpouring of affection for Leonard Nimoy lat.ms/1G5gHke 2 days ago
- ‘The Order: 1886′ has ambitious ideas about game narratives lat.ms/1GAsF2N 2 days ago
- ‘Game of Thrones’ key art spotlights Tyrion as a dragon looms in fog lat.ms/1axtnTP 3 days ago
- ‘Supergirl': CBS show casts Dean Cain, Helen Slater in mystery roles lat.ms/1DAj1wc 3 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?