A model dressed as Bayonetta, a video game character from the “Bayonetta 2,” poses for photos at the Nintendo booth during the Electronic Entertainment Expo in Los Angeles, Wednesday, June 12, 2013. (AP Photo/Jae C. Hong)
APphoto_Games E3 Women in Gaming
June 17, 2013 | 3:32 a.m.
- ‘Suicide Squad': David Ayer reveals Jared Leto’s new look for the Joker’s 75th anniversary wp.me/pXM1X-ywj 7 hours ago
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron’: Kevin Feige wires Marvel movies for conquest wp.me/pXM1X-xTp 13 hours ago
- Paycheck Friday: Take a trip to your local comic book shop wp.me/pXM1X-yvT 1 day ago
- Frank Miller is co-writing ‘Dark Knight III: The Master Race’ wp.me/pXM1X-yvH 1 day ago
- RT @FrankMillerInk: I hope that by now my silence is deafening http://t.co/4E0xi4LHju 1 day ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?