A model dressed as Bayonetta, a video game character from the “Bayonetta 2,” poses for photos at the Nintendo booth during the Electronic Entertainment Expo in Los Angeles, Wednesday, June 12, 2013. (AP Photo/Jae C. Hong)
APphoto_Games E3 Women in Gaming
June 17, 2013 | 3:32 a.m.
- ‘Star Trek 3′ recruits screenwriters Payne, McKay to join Orci lat.ms/IQnmDG 4 hours ago
- ‘X-Men Apocalypse’: Bryan Singer announces 2016 mutant sequel lat.ms/ISJz4z 1 day ago
- Gal Gadot cast as Wonder Woman: Comics world reacts on Twitter lat.ms/ILiobl 1 day ago
- ‘Amazing Spider-Man 2′ trailer: Electro, Green Goblin, massive action lat.ms/IKIjje 1 day ago
- ‘Warcraft’ cast announced: Film will star Rob Kazinsky, Ben Foster lat.ms/IJ1Gtb 2 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?