A model dressed as Bayonetta, a video game character from the “Bayonetta 2,” poses for photos at the Nintendo booth during the Electronic Entertainment Expo in Los Angeles, Wednesday, June 12, 2013. (AP Photo/Jae C. Hong)
APphoto_Games E3 Women in Gaming
June 17, 2013 | 3:32 a.m.
- Scholastic to publish new Harry Potter book fw.to/KZEJeqj 2 hours ago
- RT @latimesent: How @deadpoolmovie came back from the dead lat.ms/1op41P6 https://t.co/4mOK0v1jxI 1 day ago
- New #StarTrek series drafts Bryan Fuller as the Co-Creator and Showrunner. latimes.com/entertainment/… https://t.co/3mDGNFZAzu 1 day ago
- How #Deadpool rose from Hollywood purgatory to make R-rated fun of your sacred superheroes fw.to/ogGkXJI https://t.co/6sd3r5LwbA 1 day ago
- Watch one man transform into different zombies from the last 100 years latimes.com/entertainment/… https://t.co/neG3uNkRxn 1 day ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?