A model dressed as Bayonetta, a video game character from the “Bayonetta 2,” poses for photos at the Nintendo booth during the Electronic Entertainment Expo in Los Angeles, Wednesday, June 12, 2013. (AP Photo/Jae C. Hong)
APphoto_Games E3 Women in Gaming
June 17, 2013 | 3:32 a.m.
- RT @MagsVisaggs: i did it. i found the best gif. https://t.co/VGZaSGKK7X 14 hours ago
- RT @latimesmovies: 'The Strange Ones' is an odyssey and a mystery lat.ms/2gTAyvg 14 hours ago
- RT @chanartings: been rewatching The Good Place on Netflix! https://t.co/kPZCYkAGVv 14 hours ago
- RT @latimesent: The making of a monster hit: How 'It' could change the way Hollywood makes movies lat.ms/2yg5xvr 5 days ago
- Here's everything you need to know about the #NewMutants from its first trailer latimes.com/entertainment/… 6 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?