A model dressed as Bayonetta, a video game character from the “Bayonetta 2,” poses for photos at the Nintendo booth during the Electronic Entertainment Expo in Los Angeles, Wednesday, June 12, 2013. (AP Photo/Jae C. Hong)
APphoto_Games E3 Women in Gaming
June 17, 2013 | 3:32 a.m.
- Worlds are colliding in the best possible way. twitter.com/RealGDT/status… 21 hours ago
- What @Daredevil and The Martian have in common, small stakes and Drew Goddard. latimes.com/entertainment/… 21 hours ago
- .@JessicaJones gets a bunch of boozy teasers, plus a director announcement fw.to/e1tmXbk http://t.co/xCXW335n5v 1 day ago
- @JoshElder @Marvel Did you read "Damage Control?" 1 day ago
- Raise your hand if you remember the comic "Damage Control," which is also the premise to @Marvel's new TV show. latimes.com/entertainment/… 1 day ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?