IMAGE DISTRIBUTED FOR UBISOFT – From left, Ignazio Boschetto, Gianluca Ginoble and Piero Barone, of musical group Il Volo, play “Rocksmith 2014” at the Ubisoft booth at E3 on Wednesday, June 12, 2013, in Los Angeles. (Photo by Alexandra Wyman/Invision for Ubisoft/AP Images)
Gianluca Ginoble, Ignazio Boschetto, Piero Barone
June 17, 2013 | 3:32 a.m.
- Our vote is for Terminator 2: Here are 15 other films worthy of their own official day latimes.com/entertainment/… 3 days ago
- Margaret Atwood answers the question: Is 'The Handmaid's Tale' a feminist book? latimes.com/entertainment/… https://t.co/7BBGeu4Uia 4 days ago
- Deleted the last tweet due to a faulty link. Apologies. 4 days ago
- Scalzi on writing: The most important thing that you can do is start. And the second important thing is that you finish. 5 days ago
- Doctorow: "When the lights go out, do you go over to your neighbors house with a shotgun or a covered dish?" 5 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?