IMAGE DISTRIBUTED FOR UBISOFT – From left, Ignazio Boschetto, Gianluca Ginoble and Piero Barone, of musical group Il Volo, play “Rocksmith 2014” at the Ubisoft booth at E3 on Wednesday, June 12, 2013, in Los Angeles. (Photo by Alexandra Wyman/Invision for Ubisoft/AP Images)
Gianluca Ginoble, Ignazio Boschetto, Piero Barone
June 17, 2013 | 3:32 a.m.
- 'Wreck-It Ralph' sequel will send Ralph to the Internet fw.to/QY25udZ 10 hours ago
- It's "Hauntingly bad." Get it? You Get it. latimes.com/entertainment/… 1 week ago
- @thekareem @TribalSpaceman Ha! 1 week ago
- RT @MeredithBlake: How TV is reshaping the conversation around mass incarceration. Insight from @realjeffreyross @MauriceChammah & more htt… 1 week ago
- Wonder Woman is coming to The CW's Supergirl and she's not taking any old day job. latimes.com/entertainment/… 1 week ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?