IMAGE DISTRIBUTED FOR UBISOFT – From left, Ignazio Boschetto, Gianluca Ginoble and Piero Barone, of musical group Il Volo, play “Rocksmith 2014″ at the Ubisoft booth at E3 on Wednesday, June 12, 2013, in Los Angeles. (Photo by Alexandra Wyman/Invision for Ubisoft/AP Images)
Gianluca Ginoble, Ignazio Boschetto, Piero Barone
June 17, 2013 | 3:32 a.m.
- Clive Barker on ‘Nightbreed’: ‘Where there are monsters, I feel home’ lat.ms/13o83N9 5 hours ago
- ‘Alien': Neil Marshall praises Ridley Scott’s sci-fi classic [guest essay] lat.ms/13mn5D8 10 hours ago
- ‘Sunset Overdrive’ delivers madness with an apocalyptic message lat.ms/13j72py 19 hours ago
- The high art of ‘The Shining’: A guest essay by ‘Horns’ director Alexandre Aja lat.ms/13gcARI 1 day ago
- ‘Hunger Games: Mockingjay': Katniss threatens Snow in final trailer lat.ms/13dBVvz 1 day ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?