IMAGE DISTRIBUTED FOR UBISOFT – From left, Ignazio Boschetto, Gianluca Ginoble and Piero Barone, of musical group Il Volo, play “Rocksmith 2014″ at the Ubisoft booth at E3 on Wednesday, June 12, 2013, in Los Angeles. (Photo by Alexandra Wyman/Invision for Ubisoft/AP Images)
Gianluca Ginoble, Ignazio Boschetto, Piero Barone
June 17, 2013 | 3:32 a.m.
- RT @Toddmartens: Feel almost like a true detective in "Her Story." latimes.com/entertainment/… I love this game. http://t.co/8jq8B0BRQZ 1 day ago
- Celebrate the 4th of July with the greatest movie speech ever delivered by Bill Pullman. youtube.com/watch?v=QoLywi… http://t.co/sgphEx810B 2 days ago
- This week's paycheck Friday lives every week like it's shark week. fw.to/aLxWnNP 3 days ago
- Why was 'Terminator Genisys' spelled with a 'Y'? THE ANSWER. fw.to/4Cj8qOi 3 days ago
- @tm11999 @latimes youtube.com/watch?v=tDevd7… 3 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?