IMAGE DISTRIBUTED FOR UBISOFT – From left, Ignazio Boschetto, Gianluca Ginoble and Piero Barone, of musical group Il Volo, play “Rocksmith 2014” at the Ubisoft booth at E3 on Wednesday, June 12, 2013, in Los Angeles. (Photo by Alexandra Wyman/Invision for Ubisoft/AP Images)
Gianluca Ginoble, Ignazio Boschetto, Piero Barone
June 17, 2013 | 3:32 a.m.
- The movies changed #JurassicWorldFallenKingdom director J.A. Bayona's life, and now he hopes to pass it on… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- How #JurassicWorld used the DNA of a beloved franchise to build a bold new universe lat.ms/2HRkHIB https://t.co/RA2u2b4WOg 2 days ago
- REVIEW: #JurassicWorldFallenKingdom is an improvement, which doesn't make it necessary lat.ms/2sBa6wp https://t.co/Jy5Yd4VV6a 2 days ago
- RT @jenyamato: Cruised the Universal lot w/ @FilmBayona, saw him geek out over the Psycho house (and get chased off by Norman Bates), and t… 2 days ago
- RT @tracycbrown: I talked to "Bao" director Domee Shi about her inspiration for the short, overcoming any doubts to tell her specifically C… 6 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?