A person dressed as a character from PopCap Games’ Plants vs Zombies video cracks jokes with an attendee during the E3 Electronic Entertainment Expo in Los Angeles, California, U.S., on Wednesday, June 12, 2013. E3, a trade show for computer and video games, draws professionals to experience the future of interactive entertainment as well as to see new technologies and never-before-seen products. Photographer: Patrick T. Fallon/Bloomberg
Inside The E3 Electronic Entertainment Expo Conference
June 17, 2013 | 3:33 a.m.
- 'Star Trek: Discovery' reveals first three cast members fw.to/inHljCZ 3 days ago
- 'Supergirl' kicks off the big DC/CW four-part crossover with solid ratings fw.to/ksTvcSJ https://t.co/bn32VLR8jK 3 days ago
- Ready for real-life Super Mario? Nintendo attractions coming to theme parks in Hollywood and Orlando fw.to/q756SFb 3 days ago
- Bee and PuppyCat are back! lat.ms/2gAuHIU https://t.co/XZkTiqquV4 4 days ago
- Exclusive reveal of the 'Rogue One' poster for the first 1,000 ticket buyers at the El Capitan theater.… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 week ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?