A person dressed as a character from PopCap Games’ Plants vs Zombies video cracks jokes with an attendee during the E3 Electronic Entertainment Expo in Los Angeles, California, U.S., on Wednesday, June 12, 2013. E3, a trade show for computer and video games, draws professionals to experience the future of interactive entertainment as well as to see new technologies and never-before-seen products. Photographer: Patrick T. Fallon/Bloomberg
Inside The E3 Electronic Entertainment Expo Conference
June 17, 2013 | 3:33 a.m.
- Australian director Jennifer Kent opens up about "The Babadook," a powerful portrait of the dark side of motherhood: lat.ms/1uSsDuP 2 hours ago
- ‘Star Wars: The Force Awakens’ trailer includes X-wings, Falcon, more lat.ms/1CoPtEc 4 hours ago
- ‘Game of Thrones': First teaser features Arya Stark lat.ms/1CgDw3e 2 days ago
- ‘The Babadook': Director Jennifer Kent confronts a boogeyman lat.ms/1xFM37Y 2 days ago
- Exclusive: ‘Ultron Forever’ assembles time-traveling Avengers team lat.ms/1xFdgHY 2 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?