A person dressed as a character from PopCap Games’ Plants vs Zombies video cracks jokes with an attendee during the E3 Electronic Entertainment Expo in Los Angeles, California, U.S., on Wednesday, June 12, 2013. E3, a trade show for computer and video games, draws professionals to experience the future of interactive entertainment as well as to see new technologies and never-before-seen products. Photographer: Patrick T. Fallon/Bloomberg
Inside The E3 Electronic Entertainment Expo Conference
June 17, 2013 | 3:33 a.m.
- If you need another show to binge-watch all 22 episodes of 1990's 'The Flash' are streaming on CW Seed fw.to/mV7mXPZ 16 hours ago
- Winged shirtlessness is about to be unleashed on #Arrow #Flash & #LegendsofTomorrow #magicmace latimes.com/entertainment/… http://t.co/hqbRNYBQPs 18 hours ago
- The "Jurassic World" sequel may be set off-island fw.to/izL0z6a and feature open source dinosaurs http://t.co/HlfkCJNI2m 22 hours ago
- Joel McDonald's puzzle game 'Prune' has flowered quickly fw.to/UovLwOX 23 hours ago
- Fear the Walking Dead season 2 will have 15 episodes. #TCA15 3 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?