A person dressed as a character from PopCap Games’ Plants vs Zombies video cracks jokes with an attendee during the E3 Electronic Entertainment Expo in Los Angeles, California, U.S., on Wednesday, June 12, 2013. E3, a trade show for computer and video games, draws professionals to experience the future of interactive entertainment as well as to see new technologies and never-before-seen products. Photographer: Patrick T. Fallon/Bloomberg
Inside The E3 Electronic Entertainment Expo Conference
June 17, 2013 | 3:33 a.m.
- ICYMI: @ImageComics announces ambitious slate from @warrenellis, @KurtBusiek, @JeffLemire, @beckycloonan and more lat.ms/1pf9CmW 1 hour ago
- ‘Phineas and Ferb’ creators talk Disney Channel ‘Star Wars’ film lat.ms/1nkLu2S 2 hours ago
- A moment of solitude amid madding crowd at #SDCC? It's what Guillermo del Toro wants 'Crimson Peak' gallery to offer lat.ms/UvhAgo 3 hours ago
- Comic-Con 2014: Outcry, action against harassment grows lat.ms/1nk5OBl 5 hours ago
- Image Expo: Warren Ellis, Kurt Busiek, Jeff Lemire conjure new titles lat.ms/1raqM4O 15 hours ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?