A person dressed as a character from PopCap Games’ Plants vs Zombies video cracks jokes with an attendee during the E3 Electronic Entertainment Expo in Los Angeles, California, U.S., on Wednesday, June 12, 2013. E3, a trade show for computer and video games, draws professionals to experience the future of interactive entertainment as well as to see new technologies and never-before-seen products. Photographer: Patrick T. Fallon/Bloomberg
Inside The E3 Electronic Entertainment Expo Conference
June 17, 2013 | 3:33 a.m.
- ’300: Rise of an Empire’ director Noam Murro talks operatic approach lat.ms/1dyUSdL 2 hours ago
- ‘Grimm’ star Reggie Lee on fairy tales, first names and killer doughnuts lat.ms/1ifzhqN 11 hours ago
- ‘Sin City: A Dame to Kill For’ trailer: Watch new clip for noir sequel lat.ms/1dwUWuP 17 hours ago
- ICYMI: Zack Snyder talks controversial casting for 'Man of Steel' sequel, defends Jesse Eisenberg as Lex Luthor lat.ms/1gNZs71 17 hours ago
- ‘Captain America:’ Cap, Widow take charge in new ‘Winter Soldier’ clip lat.ms/1ieuF4i 19 hours ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?