A person dressed as a character from PopCap Games’ Plants vs Zombies video cracks jokes with an attendee during the E3 Electronic Entertainment Expo in Los Angeles, California, U.S., on Wednesday, June 12, 2013. E3, a trade show for computer and video games, draws professionals to experience the future of interactive entertainment as well as to see new technologies and never-before-seen products. Photographer: Patrick T. Fallon/Bloomberg
Inside The E3 Electronic Entertainment Expo Conference
June 17, 2013 | 3:33 a.m.
- "Batman" 26 preview: @Ssnyder1835 on Doctor Death, waiting to start showing the night Bruce's parents died lat.ms/1jEigJ3 @DCComics 1 hour ago
- ‘Amazing Spider-Man 2′: Spidey sequel set for IMAX release lat.ms/IXIub4 1 hour ago
- ‘Marvels & Monsters’ exhibit explores comics’ portrayal of Asians lat.ms/IUkCFo 1 day ago
- ‘JLA’ 10 preview: Stargirl, meet the world of ‘Forever Evil’ lat.ms/ISn9A1 1 day ago
- ‘Star Trek 3′ recruits screenwriters Payne, McKay to join Orci lat.ms/IQnmDG 2 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?