A person dressed as a character from PopCap Games’ Plants vs Zombies video cracks jokes with an attendee during the E3 Electronic Entertainment Expo in Los Angeles, California, U.S., on Wednesday, June 12, 2013. E3, a trade show for computer and video games, draws professionals to experience the future of interactive entertainment as well as to see new technologies and never-before-seen products. Photographer: Patrick T. Fallon/Bloomberg
Inside The E3 Electronic Entertainment Expo Conference
June 17, 2013 | 3:33 a.m.
- ‘Maze Runner’ director talks Dylan O’Brien, James Dashner, real grime lat.ms/1sq4gnE 6 hours ago
- Long Beach Comic Con lineup: Mignola, Man of Action among highlights lat.ms/1sq0GK5 6 hours ago
- Marvel, George Takei among honorees for LGBT Center Vanguard Awards lat.ms/1sn3pE0 15 hours ago
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron’ plot details: Tony Stark’s plan backfires lat.ms/1r5ton8 1 day ago
- ‘Hobbit: Five Armies’ banner captures Middle-earth in widescreen lat.ms/1r5eEVi 1 day ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?