A person dressed as a character from PopCap Games’ Plants vs Zombies video cracks jokes with an attendee during the E3 Electronic Entertainment Expo in Los Angeles, California, U.S., on Wednesday, June 12, 2013. E3, a trade show for computer and video games, draws professionals to experience the future of interactive entertainment as well as to see new technologies and never-before-seen products. Photographer: Patrick T. Fallon/Bloomberg
Inside The E3 Electronic Entertainment Expo Conference
June 17, 2013 | 3:33 a.m.
- ‘The Order: 1886′ has ambitious ideas about game narratives lat.ms/1GAsF2N 23 hours ago
- ‘Game of Thrones’ key art spotlights Tyrion as a dragon looms in fog lat.ms/1axtnTP 1 day ago
- ‘Supergirl': CBS show casts Dean Cain, Helen Slater in mystery roles lat.ms/1DAj1wc 1 day ago
- Leonard Nimoy, ‘Star Trek’ and beyond: A video retrospective lat.ms/1DAhqGx 1 day ago
- That time when #LeonardNimoy did his best William Shatner impression. #RIPNimoy lat.ms/1MZifhu 1 day ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?