A person dressed as a character from PopCap Games’ Plants vs Zombies video cracks jokes with an attendee during the E3 Electronic Entertainment Expo in Los Angeles, California, U.S., on Wednesday, June 12, 2013. E3, a trade show for computer and video games, draws professionals to experience the future of interactive entertainment as well as to see new technologies and never-before-seen products. Photographer: Patrick T. Fallon/Bloomberg
Inside The E3 Electronic Entertainment Expo Conference
June 17, 2013 | 3:33 a.m.
- First look at the new 'Fence' comic from @boomstudios latimes.com/entertainment/… https://t.co/vQBVVauilB 1 day ago
- RT @boomstudios: Very excited to announce our new upcoming BOOM! Box series FENCE with @cspacat & @JohannaTheMad on @latimes! https://t.co/… 1 day ago
- A live-action 'Jetsons' show is a thing that is happening. Taking your Judy Jetson fan casts now.… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
- How the @HamiltonMusical silhouette became the musical’s iconic image latimes.com/entertainment/… https://t.co/04bIq6LHM3 1 day ago
- RT @latimesent: Watch Lin-Manuel Miranda join the "Hamilton" cast onstage after their first show Los Angeles fw.to/i9kFiNZ https:… 1 day ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?