A person dressed as a character from PopCap Games’ Plants vs Zombies video cracks jokes with an attendee during the E3 Electronic Entertainment Expo in Los Angeles, California, U.S., on Wednesday, June 12, 2013. E3, a trade show for computer and video games, draws professionals to experience the future of interactive entertainment as well as to see new technologies and never-before-seen products. Photographer: Patrick T. Fallon/Bloomberg
Inside The E3 Electronic Entertainment Expo Conference
June 17, 2013 | 3:33 a.m.
- First ‘Fantastic Four’ teaser reveals new origin for super quartet lat.ms/1H6h5jR 1 day ago
- ‘AKA Jessica Jones': ‘Doctor Who’ star David Tennant cast in Marvel series lat.ms/1JQ6d5J 2 days ago
- Game designer Tim Schafer’s ‘Grim’ path tracks adventure genre’s growth lat.ms/1GNPvri 4 days ago
- ‘Gravity Ghost': The spirits moved game designer Erin Robinson lat.ms/1GNmtrU 4 days ago
- ‘Insurgent’: See interactive character posters for ‘Divergent’ sequel lat.ms/1JuvZMM 5 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?