Attendees play the “Punch-Out!” video game, developed by Nintendo Co., on the Hyperkin Inc. RetroN 5 gaming console during the E3 Electronic Entertainment Expo in Los Angeles, California, U.S., on Wednesday, June 12, 2013. E3, a trade show for computer and video games, draws professionals to experience the future of interactive entertainment as well as to see new technologies and never-before-seen products. Photographer: Patrick T. Fallon/Bloomberg
Inside The E3 Electronic Entertainment Expo Conference
June 17, 2013 | 3:33 a.m.
- ‘Star Wars’: Disney takes on original trilogy in new kids’ book series lat.ms/1jP013i 12 hours ago
- ‘Guardians of the Galaxy’: Chris Pratt, Zoe Saldana tout Marvel adventure lat.ms/1gGYg89 1 day ago
- Batman needs a Robin for #Batman75 and always, writer Peter J. Tomasi says. 'Robin Rises' coming in July lat.ms/1hUKBGl @DCComics 1 day ago
- Also: 'Robin Rises' story line has art by Andy Kubert, @patrick_gleason, and Tomasi discusses their work lat.ms/1hUKBGl @DCComics 2 days ago
- A Robin will rise in July one-shot and ‘Batman & Robin’ 33 (and it might not be Damian). Peter J. Tomasi discusses lat.ms/1hUKBGl 2 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?