Attendees play the “Punch-Out!” video game, developed by Nintendo Co., on the Hyperkin Inc. RetroN 5 gaming console during the E3 Electronic Entertainment Expo in Los Angeles, California, U.S., on Wednesday, June 12, 2013. E3, a trade show for computer and video games, draws professionals to experience the future of interactive entertainment as well as to see new technologies and never-before-seen products. Photographer: Patrick T. Fallon/Bloomberg
Inside The E3 Electronic Entertainment Expo Conference
June 17, 2013 | 3:33 a.m.
- ‘Sunset Overdrive’ delivers madness with an apocalyptic message lat.ms/13j72py 1 hour ago
- The high art of ‘The Shining’: A guest essay by ‘Horns’ director Alexandre Aja lat.ms/13gcARI 10 hours ago
- ‘Hunger Games: Mockingjay': Katniss threatens Snow in final trailer lat.ms/13dBVvz 17 hours ago
- ‘Insurgent': 3-D posters unveiled for ‘Divergent’ sequel lat.ms/13dlSOv 18 hours ago
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron’ clip: Who’s worthy to wield Mjolnir? lat.ms/13bX2OY 21 hours ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?