Attendees play the “Punch-Out!” video game, developed by Nintendo Co., on the Hyperkin Inc. RetroN 5 gaming console during the E3 Electronic Entertainment Expo in Los Angeles, California, U.S., on Wednesday, June 12, 2013. E3, a trade show for computer and video games, draws professionals to experience the future of interactive entertainment as well as to see new technologies and never-before-seen products. Photographer: Patrick T. Fallon/Bloomberg
Inside The E3 Electronic Entertainment Expo Conference
June 17, 2013 | 3:33 a.m.
- There will be 7 Transformers movies in a few years. What a time to be alive. fw.to/00jlIIg https://t.co/jyDJHehPok 21 hours ago
- Ryan Reynolds on putting blood, sweat and 10 years of his life into #Deadpool fw.to/Q23gMjL https://t.co/VrsPiABnEc 1 day ago
- Huntsman trailer now with even MORE evil Queen screaming. fw.to/gwcHU2d https://t.co/TZJ2CbZ3Sk 2 days ago
- .#GameOfThrones gallery: look who made it into the sixth season. latimes.com/entertainment/… https://t.co/iLjGbC8Xpb 2 days ago
- From 'Walking Dead' to walking dread: 'Firewatch' creators mix heartbreak and the creeps fw.to/4M8LekB https://t.co/TAyS83nqKC 2 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?