Attendees play the “Punch-Out!” video game, developed by Nintendo Co., on the Hyperkin Inc. RetroN 5 gaming console during the E3 Electronic Entertainment Expo in Los Angeles, California, U.S., on Wednesday, June 12, 2013. E3, a trade show for computer and video games, draws professionals to experience the future of interactive entertainment as well as to see new technologies and never-before-seen products. Photographer: Patrick T. Fallon/Bloomberg
Inside The E3 Electronic Entertainment Expo Conference
June 17, 2013 | 3:33 a.m.
- RT @tracycbrown: Murder She Wrote premiered 32 yrs ago today! lat.ms/2dedcSu Jessica Fletcher and the Golden Girls shaped my life… 1 hour ago
- With 'Miss Peregrine,' Tim Burton is just the latest director to shirk a responsibility to diversity… twitter.com/i/web/status/7… 1 hour ago
- Ed Harris, #Westworld's Man in Black, speaks. latimes.com/entertainment/… 4 hours ago
- How 'Miss Peregrine' and 'X-Men' writer Jane Goldman became Hollywood's billion-dollar woman fw.to/kaqLiyg https://t.co/eCW5iZX0hj 6 hours ago
- Hip-hop and a simmering Mike Colter help 'Marvel's Luke Cage' put the human in 'superhuman' fw.to/mpLqK6g https://t.co/I3YcilJXnJ 1 day ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?