Attendees play the “Punch-Out!” video game, developed by Nintendo Co., on the Hyperkin Inc. RetroN 5 gaming console during the E3 Electronic Entertainment Expo in Los Angeles, California, U.S., on Wednesday, June 12, 2013. E3, a trade show for computer and video games, draws professionals to experience the future of interactive entertainment as well as to see new technologies and never-before-seen products. Photographer: Patrick T. Fallon/Bloomberg
Inside The E3 Electronic Entertainment Expo Conference
June 17, 2013 | 3:33 a.m.
- Paycheck Friday: Take a trip to your local comic book shop wp.me/pXM1X-yvT 7 hours ago
- Frank Miller is co-writing ‘Dark Knight III: The Master Race’ wp.me/pXM1X-yvH 11 hours ago
- RT @FrankMillerInk: I hope that by now my silence is deafening http://t.co/4E0xi4LHju 12 hours ago
- ‘Game of Thrones': Gwendoline Christie talks Brienne’s journey in Season 5 wp.me/pXM1X-yrs 13 hours ago
- Telltale Games teaming with Marvel Entertainment wp.me/pXM1X-yvj 14 hours ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?