Attendees play the “Punch-Out!” video game, developed by Nintendo Co., on the Hyperkin Inc. RetroN 5 gaming console during the E3 Electronic Entertainment Expo in Los Angeles, California, U.S., on Wednesday, June 12, 2013. E3, a trade show for computer and video games, draws professionals to experience the future of interactive entertainment as well as to see new technologies and never-before-seen products. Photographer: Patrick T. Fallon/Bloomberg
Inside The E3 Electronic Entertainment Expo Conference
June 17, 2013 | 3:33 a.m.
- RT @latimesent: Warner Bros. cancels the London "Wonder Woman" premiere following the Manchester terror attack fw.to/YWNWgOC http… 14 hours ago
- Other #GOT new trailer observations: Jon Snow takes a lunge at Littlefinger, dragon action & possible grayscale arm… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 17 hours ago
- Has Daenerys Targaryen landed on the soil of the 7 Kingdoms? New #GameofThrones trailer looks gooooood.… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 17 hours ago
- There's so much madness tucked into this new 'Game of Thrones' season 7 trailer what did you see?… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 17 hours ago
- Zack Snyder to leave 'Justice League' following family tragedy; Joss Whedon to take over film latimes.com/entertainment/… 2 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?