Attendees play the “Punch-Out!” video game, developed by Nintendo Co., on the Hyperkin Inc. RetroN 5 gaming console during the E3 Electronic Entertainment Expo in Los Angeles, California, U.S., on Wednesday, June 12, 2013. E3, a trade show for computer and video games, draws professionals to experience the future of interactive entertainment as well as to see new technologies and never-before-seen products. Photographer: Patrick T. Fallon/Bloomberg
Inside The E3 Electronic Entertainment Expo Conference
June 17, 2013 | 3:33 a.m.
- ‘Gotham': Penguin actor Robin Lord Taylor cites Tim Burton influence lat.ms/1yn7Ebr 1 day ago
- Stephen King’s JFK time-travel thriller ’11/22/63′ coming to Hulu lat.ms/1qnLNWZ 1 day ago
- ‘X-Men: Apocalypse': Bryan Singer to helm next mutant sequel lat.ms/1qnIq2i 1 day ago
- ‘Agents of S.H.I.E.LD.': Watch Lucy Lawless in season premiere [video] lat.ms/1rmToe6 4 days ago
- ‘Supergirl’ series flies to CBS in new wave of comic book-inspired TV lat.ms/1sF0VB2 4 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?