Attendees play the “Punch-Out!” video game, developed by Nintendo Co., on the Hyperkin Inc. RetroN 5 gaming console during the E3 Electronic Entertainment Expo in Los Angeles, California, U.S., on Wednesday, June 12, 2013. E3, a trade show for computer and video games, draws professionals to experience the future of interactive entertainment as well as to see new technologies and never-before-seen products. Photographer: Patrick T. Fallon/Bloomberg
Inside The E3 Electronic Entertainment Expo Conference
June 17, 2013 | 3:33 a.m.
- New video game ‘Hatred’ takes ugly aim at the industry’s progression lat.ms/1Cb1yMh 2 days ago
- 2014 Games: There was ugliness, but diversity won lat.ms/1C9e0fl 3 days ago
- Todd Martens’ best video games of 2014 lat.ms/1C9dXAr 3 days ago
- ‘Hobbit’: Lee Pace, Richard Armitage salute Peter Jackson’s ‘Battle’ vision lat.ms/1AlwVBw 3 days ago
- ‘The Hobbit': Peter Jackson, Philippa Boyens on ‘Five Armies’ ending lat.ms/1C7mDEA 3 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?