Attendees play the “Punch-Out!” video game, developed by Nintendo Co., on the Hyperkin Inc. RetroN 5 gaming console during the E3 Electronic Entertainment Expo in Los Angeles, California, U.S., on Wednesday, June 12, 2013. E3, a trade show for computer and video games, draws professionals to experience the future of interactive entertainment as well as to see new technologies and never-before-seen products. Photographer: Patrick T. Fallon/Bloomberg
Inside The E3 Electronic Entertainment Expo Conference
June 17, 2013 | 3:33 a.m.
- 'Supergirl' gets full-season order from CBS fw.to/E81dWIk 16 hours ago
- RT @kristapley: ...WAIT A MINUTE. https://t.co/Tcgwa1emKY 20 hours ago
- Do modern console games coddle current players rather than court new ones? fw.to/Kj1vbsV 2 days ago
- 'Krampus' graphic novel provides a prequel to the holiday horror film fw.to/e3oPm8R 3 days ago
- First 'Civil War' trailer shows the fight between Captain America and Iron Man fw.to/owCwKoi 6 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?