Attendees play the “Punch-Out!” video game, developed by Nintendo Co., on the Hyperkin Inc. RetroN 5 gaming console during the E3 Electronic Entertainment Expo in Los Angeles, California, U.S., on Wednesday, June 12, 2013. E3, a trade show for computer and video games, draws professionals to experience the future of interactive entertainment as well as to see new technologies and never-before-seen products. Photographer: Patrick T. Fallon/Bloomberg
Inside The E3 Electronic Entertainment Expo Conference
June 17, 2013 | 3:33 a.m.
- Cookie Monster stars in ‘Sesame Street’ ‘Lord of the Rings’ parody lat.ms/Jceidf 1 hour ago
- ‘Godzilla’ trailer: King of Monsters strikes terror in first teaser lat.ms/J2vqRM 5 hours ago
- Peter Jackson promises deeper characters, conflict for ‘Hobbit’ sequel lat.ms/J1Uh8t 8 hours ago
- ‘Jupiter Ascending’ trailer: Channing Tatum’s perfect hunting machine lat.ms/JaX1ks 8 hours ago
- ‘The Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug’: 60 images from Middle-earth lat.ms/Javz6p 11 hours ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?