Attendees play the “Punch-Out!” video game, developed by Nintendo Co., on the Hyperkin Inc. RetroN 5 gaming console during the E3 Electronic Entertainment Expo in Los Angeles, California, U.S., on Wednesday, June 12, 2013. E3, a trade show for computer and video games, draws professionals to experience the future of interactive entertainment as well as to see new technologies and never-before-seen products. Photographer: Patrick T. Fallon/Bloomberg
Inside The E3 Electronic Entertainment Expo Conference
June 17, 2013 | 3:33 a.m.
- ‘Sex’: Joe Casey talks salacious Image series, Comic-Con plans lat.ms/1qYP5CD 11 hours ago
- ‘Star Wars: Episode VII’: J.J. Abrams reveals X-wing fighter in new video lat.ms/1qYtQRl 12 hours ago
- ‘Batman and Robin’ No. 33 preview: Batman argues with Justice League lat.ms/1n5O90e 14 hours ago
- 12 vital comics creators to watch include @fionastaples @brubaker @whoajordie @emmartian @ChrisSamnee @EdPiskor lat.ms/1qwTDUU 15 hours ago
- '#Batman: Zero Year' ends Wed. @Ssnyder1835 says finale is personal yet action-packed. Preview 33 & take a look back lat.ms/UmtKYK 20 hours ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?