Attendees play the “Punch-Out!” video game, developed by Nintendo Co., on the Hyperkin Inc. RetroN 5 gaming console during the E3 Electronic Entertainment Expo in Los Angeles, California, U.S., on Wednesday, June 12, 2013. E3, a trade show for computer and video games, draws professionals to experience the future of interactive entertainment as well as to see new technologies and never-before-seen products. Photographer: Patrick T. Fallon/Bloomberg
Inside The E3 Electronic Entertainment Expo Conference
June 17, 2013 | 3:33 a.m.
- ‘Disney Fantasia: Music Evolved’ plays with remix culture lat.ms/12y3uQ2 4 hours ago
- ‘RoboCop: The Definitive History': See exclusive images from the book lat.ms/12sgir6 21 hours ago
- San Fransokyo architects built a new world for Disney’s ‘Big Hero 6′ lat.ms/12s6bT5 22 hours ago
- ‘Constantine': Matt Ryan plays demon hunter as flawed, tormented, angry lat.ms/12pkJms 1 day ago
- ICYMI: @LATherocomplex chats with Twisty the Clown actor @MrJCLynch about his terrifying 'AHS: Freak Show' role. lat.ms/1D27LGg 1 day ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?