Attendees play the “Punch-Out!” video game, developed by Nintendo Co., on the Hyperkin Inc. RetroN 5 gaming console during the E3 Electronic Entertainment Expo in Los Angeles, California, U.S., on Wednesday, June 12, 2013. E3, a trade show for computer and video games, draws professionals to experience the future of interactive entertainment as well as to see new technologies and never-before-seen products. Photographer: Patrick T. Fallon/Bloomberg
Inside The E3 Electronic Entertainment Expo Conference
June 17, 2013 | 3:33 a.m.
- Paolo Rivera: ‘Daredevil’ artist on ‘Valiant’ return to monthly comics lat.ms/1nFapy5 53 minutes ago
- ‘Hobbit: Battle of the Five Armies’ trailer brings war to Middle-earth lat.ms/1nAoEUX 1 day ago
- Comic-Con: Guillermo del Toro talks ‘Crimson Peak,’ ‘Pacific Rim 2′ lat.ms/1rx1cHm 1 day ago
- Comic-Con: Waid, Quesada, Slott on Marvel’s 75th, Daredevil’s 50th lat.ms/1nz7qYa 1 day ago
- Comic-Con: Chuck Palahniuk on ‘Fight Club 2′; Lemire, Kindt at Dark Horse lat.ms/1ruYbHp 1 day ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?