Attendees play the “Punch-Out!” video game, developed by Nintendo Co., on the Hyperkin Inc. RetroN 5 gaming console during the E3 Electronic Entertainment Expo in Los Angeles, California, U.S., on Wednesday, June 12, 2013. E3, a trade show for computer and video games, draws professionals to experience the future of interactive entertainment as well as to see new technologies and never-before-seen products. Photographer: Patrick T. Fallon/Bloomberg
Inside The E3 Electronic Entertainment Expo Conference
June 17, 2013 | 3:33 a.m.
- ‘The Mortal Instruments’ to be rebooted as TV series in 2015 lat.ms/11YYwv8 7 hours ago
- ‘Moana': Disney unveils first look at South Pacific animated feature lat.ms/11YiRAZ 9 hours ago
- It's not easy being a green-haired half-witch kid! @OtisFrampton talks witty star of his all-ages @ImageComics series lat.ms/1wk6WGE 9 hours ago
- Slam the door on the hate from ‘gamergate’ lat.ms/1CBfL0J 2 days ago
- ‘Star Wars: Episode VII': Warwick Davis cast in J.J. Abrams film lat.ms/11xnFgv 4 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?