Attendees play the “Punch-Out!” video game, developed by Nintendo Co., on the Hyperkin Inc. RetroN 5 gaming console during the E3 Electronic Entertainment Expo in Los Angeles, California, U.S., on Wednesday, June 12, 2013. E3, a trade show for computer and video games, draws professionals to experience the future of interactive entertainment as well as to see new technologies and never-before-seen products. Photographer: Patrick T. Fallon/Bloomberg
Inside The E3 Electronic Entertainment Expo Conference
June 17, 2013 | 3:33 a.m.
- ‘White Night’ is terror at its most minimal lat.ms/1H1TcpR 7 hours ago
- ‘Star Trek: The Ultimate Voyage’ concert tour will boldly go in 2016 lat.ms/1Gojsxf 9 hours ago
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron’ trailer: Watch Marvel heroes stand and fight lat.ms/1GTpoMb 1 day ago
- Games: ‘Kirby,’ ‘Alto’s Adventure’ balance cuteness, elegance lat.ms/1GgZeFB 2 days ago
- ‘Descender': Jeff Lemire explores the intimate heart of new sci-fi comic lat.ms/1GfPTxz 2 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?