A model of the Tyrael character from Activision Blizzard Inc.’s Diablo video-game series stands on display as attendees play on a console at the company’s Diablo III booth during the E3 Electronic Entertainment Expo in Los Angeles, California, U.S., on Wednesday, June 12, 2013. E3, a trade show for computer and video games, draws professionals to experience the future of interactive entertainment as well as to see new technologies and never-before-seen products. Photographer: Patrick T. Fallon/Bloomberg
E3 Electronic Entertainment Expo Conference (Diablo)
June 17, 2013 | 3:33 a.m.
- WonderCon 2014: ‘Lucy’ director Luc Besson on ScarJo, strong heroines lat.ms/1jV6bz5 3 hours ago
- WonderCon: ‘X-Men: Days of Future Past,’ no questions, no Bryan Singer lat.ms/1gWHKkm 7 hours ago
- WonderCon 2014: Bill Paxton talks ‘Edge of Tomorrow,’ ‘Avatar’ sequels lat.ms/1gWAx3P 8 hours ago
- WonderCon: ‘Godzilla’ director Gareth Edwards shares monster secrets lat.ms/1jUB7zu 8 hours ago
- ‘Star Wars Rebels’: Composer Kevin Kiner channels John Williams for new series lat.ms/1gWbsGa 10 hours ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?