A model of the Tyrael character from Activision Blizzard Inc.’s Diablo video-game series stands on display as attendees play on a console at the company’s Diablo III booth during the E3 Electronic Entertainment Expo in Los Angeles, California, U.S., on Wednesday, June 12, 2013. E3, a trade show for computer and video games, draws professionals to experience the future of interactive entertainment as well as to see new technologies and never-before-seen products. Photographer: Patrick T. Fallon/Bloomberg
E3 Electronic Entertainment Expo Conference (Diablo)
June 17, 2013 | 3:33 a.m.
- 'Ghostbusters' did not endorse Hillary Clinton, Sony says fw.to/wWNmkob 8 hours ago
- @tationic13 There will be more! 11 hours ago
- The #StrangerThings creators promise, there will be Justice For Barb. latimes.com/entertainment/… 11 hours ago
- Come see Kubo Two Strings (for free) with us. fw.to/G3ggPDH 12 hours ago
- @mach1monorail I'm glad, see you there! 12 hours ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?