A model of the Tyrael character from Activision Blizzard Inc.’s Diablo video-game series stands on display as attendees play on a console at the company’s Diablo III booth during the E3 Electronic Entertainment Expo in Los Angeles, California, U.S., on Wednesday, June 12, 2013. E3, a trade show for computer and video games, draws professionals to experience the future of interactive entertainment as well as to see new technologies and never-before-seen products. Photographer: Patrick T. Fallon/Bloomberg
E3 Electronic Entertainment Expo Conference (Diablo)
June 17, 2013 | 3:33 a.m.
- Guess which host finally found freedom from their programming in the finale of @Westworld? latimes.com/entertainment/… 1 day ago
- RT @jaylclendenin: The men of Westworld,@jimmisimpson, James Marsden and Ed Harris, shot at #Paleyfest! story by @MdellW https://t.co/35ln8… 2 days ago
- RT @jaylclendenin: Some favs of @evanrachelwood and @thandienewton for L.A. Times, from Westworld panel at #paleyfest! story by @MdellW htt… 2 days ago
- RT @MdellW: J Nolan confirms Maeve was off script when she left the train on #Westworld it was the "first decision she's ever made." #Paley… 3 days ago
- RT @MdellW: Thandie Newton on the initial reactions to #Westworld and violence: We were all terrified. But we knew that was the point. #Pal… 3 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?