A model of the Tyrael character from Activision Blizzard Inc.’s Diablo video-game series stands on display as attendees play on a console at the company’s Diablo III booth during the E3 Electronic Entertainment Expo in Los Angeles, California, U.S., on Wednesday, June 12, 2013. E3, a trade show for computer and video games, draws professionals to experience the future of interactive entertainment as well as to see new technologies and never-before-seen products. Photographer: Patrick T. Fallon/Bloomberg
E3 Electronic Entertainment Expo Conference (Diablo)
June 17, 2013 | 3:33 a.m.
- ‘Constantine': 41 images from NBC’s fiery new supernatural thriller lat.ms/1CWb8P8 8 hours ago
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron’ trailer to debut during ‘Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.’ lat.ms/1CVXY4x 9 hours ago
- ‘American Horror Story': Twisty the Clown actor John Carroll Lynch is scary good lat.ms/1CVCBQU 10 hours ago
- ‘The Flash': The CW orders full season of ‘Arrow’ spinoff series lat.ms/1CROPtV 1 day ago
- ‘Hunger Games: Mockingjay – Part 1′ clip teases Gale, Peeta rivalry lat.ms/1CRk8ov 1 day ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?