A model of the Tyrael character from Activision Blizzard Inc.’s Diablo video-game series stands on display as attendees play on a console at the company’s Diablo III booth during the E3 Electronic Entertainment Expo in Los Angeles, California, U.S., on Wednesday, June 12, 2013. E3, a trade show for computer and video games, draws professionals to experience the future of interactive entertainment as well as to see new technologies and never-before-seen products. Photographer: Patrick T. Fallon/Bloomberg
E3 Electronic Entertainment Expo Conference (Diablo)
June 17, 2013 | 3:33 a.m.
- C2E2: Matt Dillon, Jason Momoa and ‘Star Wars’ tattoos rule Chicago expo wp.me/pXM1X-ywY 2 hours ago
- Robots and women share the battlefield in ‘Call of Duty: Black Ops 3′ wp.me/pXM1X-ywi 1 day ago
- ‘Orphan Black': The Castor clones ignite a battle of the sexes wp.me/pXM1X-yun 1 day ago
- ‘Suicide Squad': David Ayer reveals Jared Leto’s new look for the Joker’s 75th anniversary wp.me/pXM1X-ywj 1 day ago
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron’: Kevin Feige wires Marvel movies for conquest wp.me/pXM1X-xTp 2 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?