A model of the Tyrael character from Activision Blizzard Inc.’s Diablo video-game series stands on display as attendees play on a console at the company’s Diablo III booth during the E3 Electronic Entertainment Expo in Los Angeles, California, U.S., on Wednesday, June 12, 2013. E3, a trade show for computer and video games, draws professionals to experience the future of interactive entertainment as well as to see new technologies and never-before-seen products. Photographer: Patrick T. Fallon/Bloomberg
E3 Electronic Entertainment Expo Conference (Diablo)
June 17, 2013 | 3:33 a.m.
- #GameOfThrones, #StrangerThings and #HandmaidsTale are among the DGA Awards TV nominees lat.ms/2mnWWzH https://t.co/yDWoSvIBnd 1 week ago
- Adam Strange has a message for Seg-El in the new #Krypton trailer lat.ms/2FkOokV https://t.co/t6JxfqpTdU 1 week ago
- Get ready for a long winter. #GameOfThrones won't air its final six episodes until 2019 lat.ms/2ApdZ8W https://t.co/50CmJDIO0v 1 week ago
- Kendrick Lamar will curate and co-produce "Black Panther: The Album" lat.ms/2CCbs0h https://t.co/Ep9gFTRjpo 1 week ago
- Gillian Anderson, David Duchovny and Chris Carter keep seeking the truth that's out there as #TheXFiles returns… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 weeks ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?