A model of the Tyrael character from Activision Blizzard Inc.’s Diablo video-game series stands on display as attendees play on a console at the company’s Diablo III booth during the E3 Electronic Entertainment Expo in Los Angeles, California, U.S., on Wednesday, June 12, 2013. E3, a trade show for computer and video games, draws professionals to experience the future of interactive entertainment as well as to see new technologies and never-before-seen products. Photographer: Patrick T. Fallon/Bloomberg
E3 Electronic Entertainment Expo Conference (Diablo)
June 17, 2013 | 3:33 a.m.
- Exclusive: Kristen Schaal, Jason Ritter and Alex Hirsch say farewell to #GravityFalls fw.to/WJ5tvgm https://t.co/fmxd7lfdjJ 35 minutes ago
- In case you missed it: 'Captain America: Civil War' trailer divides the Avengers in half. ow.ly/Y5EAi https://t.co/zxHjt5lVgw 5 hours ago
- Syfy renews #TheMagicians for a second season. latimes.com/entertainment/… 6 hours ago
- In case you missed it. KRANG!!! 1st look at Krang, Bebop & Rocksteady from #TMNT2. fw.to/8yg6JKC https://t.co/f4VpysMfqZ 6 hours ago
- Daniel Gerson, screenwriter on 'Big Hero 6' and 'Monsters, Inc.,' dies at 49 ow.ly/Y5vrf https://t.co/gvmGjK3Okf 6 hours ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?