A model of the Tyrael character from Activision Blizzard Inc.’s Diablo video-game series stands on display as attendees play on a console at the company’s Diablo III booth during the E3 Electronic Entertainment Expo in Los Angeles, California, U.S., on Wednesday, June 12, 2013. E3, a trade show for computer and video games, draws professionals to experience the future of interactive entertainment as well as to see new technologies and never-before-seen products. Photographer: Patrick T. Fallon/Bloomberg
E3 Electronic Entertainment Expo Conference (Diablo)
June 17, 2013 | 3:33 a.m.
- #StarTrekDiscovery marks a welcome return to TV and upholds the legacy of the famed space drama… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 hours ago
- RT @latimesent: Netflix releases the first trailer for "The Punisher" with Jon Bernthal returning as Frank Castle fw.to/YWLXeME h… 4 days ago
- RT @jenyamato: Bonus: A special #mothermovie chat w/ @JustinCChang even though he failed to point out my cataclysmic hair situation https:/… 4 days ago
- The #Riverdale folks are developing a DARK Sabrina the Teenage Witch with hints of Rosemary's Baby and The Exorcist… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 days ago
- James Cameron brings Linda Hamilton back to the 'Terminator' franchise but snubs 'Wonder Woman'... again… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 5 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?