A model of the Tyrael character from Activision Blizzard Inc.’s Diablo video-game series stands on display as attendees play on a console at the company’s Diablo III booth during the E3 Electronic Entertainment Expo in Los Angeles, California, U.S., on Wednesday, June 12, 2013. E3, a trade show for computer and video games, draws professionals to experience the future of interactive entertainment as well as to see new technologies and never-before-seen products. Photographer: Patrick T. Fallon/Bloomberg
E3 Electronic Entertainment Expo Conference (Diablo)
June 17, 2013 | 3:33 a.m.
- Fear the Walking Dead season 2 will have 15 episodes. #TCA15 1 day ago
- 'Doctor Who's' Steven Moffat shuts down a big Maisie Williams rumor. latimes.com/entertainment/… http://t.co/mJusVFG0yk 1 day ago
- 'Warrior Princess': Xena and Gabrielle still hang out in real life fw.to/6Lbyj8V 1 day ago
- Campbell & blood on #AshVsEvilDead "I went blind the other day shooting a scene...Take a shower and open your eyes, right into the faucet." 1 day ago
- Will there be a Brisco County Jr. revival? Campbell is open. Never say never. The world awaits. #TCA15 1 day ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?