A model of the Tyrael character from Activision Blizzard Inc.’s Diablo video-game series stands on display as attendees play on a console at the company’s Diablo III booth during the E3 Electronic Entertainment Expo in Los Angeles, California, U.S., on Wednesday, June 12, 2013. E3, a trade show for computer and video games, draws professionals to experience the future of interactive entertainment as well as to see new technologies and never-before-seen products. Photographer: Patrick T. Fallon/Bloomberg
E3 Electronic Entertainment Expo Conference (Diablo)
June 17, 2013 | 3:33 a.m.
- New #CloakAndDagger trailer plays up the superpowered runaways’ entwined destiny lat.ms/2IFda0P 9 hours ago
- RT @jenyamato: Allow me to (re)introduce you to #TombRaider and #IntoTheBadlands' @danielwuyanzu, Northern Cali's own homegrown Hong Kong s… 1 day ago
- New #AvengersInfinityWar trailer features more superheroes than you can shake a stick at lat.ms/2IteBiO 4 days ago
- Review: Alicia Vikander makes a persuasive Lara Croft in the new-and-somewhat-improved #TombRaider… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 6 days ago
- "Sometimes you forget it is a superhero show ... We spend so much time in Jessica's head and in her heart." --Kryst… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?