A model of the Tyrael character from Activision Blizzard Inc.’s Diablo video-game series stands on display as attendees play on a console at the company’s Diablo III booth during the E3 Electronic Entertainment Expo in Los Angeles, California, U.S., on Wednesday, June 12, 2013. E3, a trade show for computer and video games, draws professionals to experience the future of interactive entertainment as well as to see new technologies and never-before-seen products. Photographer: Patrick T. Fallon/Bloomberg
E3 Electronic Entertainment Expo Conference (Diablo)
June 17, 2013 | 3:33 a.m.
- The next Star Wars movie finally has a name, but what does it mean? latimes.com/entertainment/… 17 hours ago
- George Lucas is bringing his $1-billion museum to Los Angeles latimes.com/entertainment/… https://t.co/2VbRvmxriB 1 week ago
- "And just like that, Fisher reclaimed the 'slave Leia' look for feminism." Remembering Carrie Fisher.… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 3 weeks ago
- Guillermo del Toro wanted 'Trollhunters' to feel like it was from the '80s fw.to/0GsQcVc https://t.co/ipxLwIJlgb 1 month ago
- Our thoughts are with Carrie Fisher and her family. latimes.com/local/lanow/la… 1 month ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?