A model of the Tyrael character from Activision Blizzard Inc.’s Diablo video-game series stands on display as attendees play on a console at the company’s Diablo III booth during the E3 Electronic Entertainment Expo in Los Angeles, California, U.S., on Wednesday, June 12, 2013. E3, a trade show for computer and video games, draws professionals to experience the future of interactive entertainment as well as to see new technologies and never-before-seen products. Photographer: Patrick T. Fallon/Bloomberg
E3 Electronic Entertainment Expo Conference (Diablo)
June 17, 2013 | 3:33 a.m.
- Gene Wilder dies at 83; 'Willy Wonka' star and Mel Brooks collaborator fw.to/ki4fAgh 8 hours ago
- RT @latimesmovies: Horror master Sam Raimi recommends a scary film for fans: 'I dare you to watch it!' lat.ms/2bSJgHc 3 days ago
- RT @RudieObias: It looks like the Captain America statue moved to the #barclayscenter. Dope! #marvel #Brooklyn @… instagram.com/p/BJlq_u_BNmo/ 3 days ago
- RT @latimesent: Prepare for the horror role of a lifetime with @darren_bousman's #TheTensionExperience. lat.ms/2bFNXXP https://t.c… 3 days ago
- Step inside Los Angeles' latest immersive haunted house "The Tension Experience: Ascension" fw.to/SN4dMjW https://t.co/3I6zI33nEa 3 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?