A model of the Tyrael character from Activision Blizzard Inc.’s Diablo video-game series stands on display as attendees play on a console at the company’s Diablo III booth during the E3 Electronic Entertainment Expo in Los Angeles, California, U.S., on Wednesday, June 12, 2013. E3, a trade show for computer and video games, draws professionals to experience the future of interactive entertainment as well as to see new technologies and never-before-seen products. Photographer: Patrick T. Fallon/Bloomberg
E3 Electronic Entertainment Expo Conference (Diablo)
June 17, 2013 | 3:33 a.m.
- RT @tracycbrown: Stumbled upon the Princess Bride on TV and had to explain to a 5 yr old that the rodent of unusual size was not a real rat… 4 hours ago
- 'Mr. Robot's' season 2 will be darker, 'if such a thing is even possible' http://t.co/HqMeURyW9e 14 hours ago
- For Guillermo del Toro, home is where the horror is in 'Crimson Peak' fw.to/CDV3wGF 1 day ago
- AMC renews low-rated, critically acclaimed 'Halt and Catch Fire' for third season latimes.com/entertainment/… http://t.co/zTLuC9bXyH 1 day ago
- 'Arrow' Season 4 premiere: What did we really accomplish? Yes.. what? #Arrow fw.to/gu3MYUK 1 day ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?