A model of the Tyrael character from Activision Blizzard Inc.’s Diablo video-game series stands on display as attendees play on a console at the company’s Diablo III booth during the E3 Electronic Entertainment Expo in Los Angeles, California, U.S., on Wednesday, June 12, 2013. E3, a trade show for computer and video games, draws professionals to experience the future of interactive entertainment as well as to see new technologies and never-before-seen products. Photographer: Patrick T. Fallon/Bloomberg
E3 Electronic Entertainment Expo Conference (Diablo)
June 17, 2013 | 3:33 a.m.
- The #SoloAStarWarsStory writers explain that surprise appearance lat.ms/2GOkgOA https://t.co/jrduHwbrqe 20 hours ago
- #SoloAStarWarsStory writers Lawrence and Jonathan Kasdan on spoilers, sequels and why Han shot first… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- #SoloMovie duo Alden Ehrenreich and Donald Glover breathe new life into beloved characters lat.ms/2rStWST https://t.co/q3C0uGyND8 1 day ago
- How Paul Bettany sent a text message and became #SoloAStarWarsStory's new villain lat.ms/2II6zCE https://t.co/xllDFtwq2c 2 days ago
- Snark conquers all in #Deadpool2, a superhero sequel that's more of the same lat.ms/2rJTEtl https://t.co/MCYIWoty4Q 1 week ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?