A model of the Tyrael character from Activision Blizzard Inc.’s Diablo video-game series stands on display as attendees play on a console at the company’s Diablo III booth during the E3 Electronic Entertainment Expo in Los Angeles, California, U.S., on Wednesday, June 12, 2013. E3, a trade show for computer and video games, draws professionals to experience the future of interactive entertainment as well as to see new technologies and never-before-seen products. Photographer: Patrick T. Fallon/Bloomberg
E3 Electronic Entertainment Expo Conference (Diablo)
June 17, 2013 | 3:33 a.m.
- 'Batgirl' team reunites for new motorcycle wars comic 'Motor Crush' lat.ms/2d4ym1H https://t.co/QIT3kuW8Ln 2 days ago
- What's your Patronus? The 'Harry Potter' website Pottermore will tell you fw.to/YwWPVvO https://t.co/2UpYoMoxR4 2 days ago
- In case you missed it, 'Ghost in the Shell' debuted their first footage last night during the 'Mr. Robot' finale.… twitter.com/i/web/status/7… 2 days ago
- RT @andykhouri: Otto Schmidt gets me. Work in progress from Green Arrow 12. instagram.com/p/BKqJEePgX9I/ https://t.co/UdmCTRQVJa 2 days ago
- First footage from 'Ghost in the Shell' shows Scarlett Johansson's cyborg side fw.to/eTSySTi https://t.co/4MYg756lGV 2 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?