A model of the Tyrael character from Activision Blizzard Inc.’s Diablo video-game series stands on display as attendees play on a console at the company’s Diablo III booth during the E3 Electronic Entertainment Expo in Los Angeles, California, U.S., on Wednesday, June 12, 2013. E3, a trade show for computer and video games, draws professionals to experience the future of interactive entertainment as well as to see new technologies and never-before-seen products. Photographer: Patrick T. Fallon/Bloomberg
E3 Electronic Entertainment Expo Conference (Diablo)
June 17, 2013 | 3:33 a.m.
- Exclusive Star Wars doc clip reveals the darker side of the force for extras #starwarsday ow.ly/4npHAe https://t.co/PKvFu7LT9W 1 hour ago
- Lego Star Wars: The Force Awakens shows what happened before Episode VII fw.to/w6xiWfI #MayThe4thBeWithYou https://t.co/MWCy7tKPWw 2 hours ago
- Marvel's @JessicaJones is live right now on @latimes Emmy Chat. Hear what Krysten Ritter has planned for Jessica. facebook.com/LATherocomplex… 16 hours ago
- J.K. Rowling makes her annual apology for killing off 'Harry Potter' characters fw.to/e7eDXSO 1 day ago
- How everyone freaked out over Sunday night's jaw-dropping 'Game of Thrones' fw.to/25bhzLW https://t.co/wGLcQVIFOV 1 day ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?