A model of the Tyrael character from Activision Blizzard Inc.’s Diablo video-game series stands on display as attendees play on a console at the company’s Diablo III booth during the E3 Electronic Entertainment Expo in Los Angeles, California, U.S., on Wednesday, June 12, 2013. E3, a trade show for computer and video games, draws professionals to experience the future of interactive entertainment as well as to see new technologies and never-before-seen products. Photographer: Patrick T. Fallon/Bloomberg
E3 Electronic Entertainment Expo Conference (Diablo)
June 17, 2013 | 3:33 a.m.
- First 'Civil War' trailer shows the fight between Captain America and Iron Man fw.to/owCwKoi 2 days ago
- Kevin Bacon is looking to bring back 'Tremors!' fw.to/AO3bSvM latimes.com/entertainment/… 2 days ago
- Sonia Braga joins the cast of Marvel's 'Luke Cage' fw.to/0egcQXc https://t.co/f9A8hbu6Ae 2 days ago
- 'Smile!' How a villain's phrase in #JessicaJones exposes modern-day sexism fw.to/27W4sIM 2 days ago
- First #GameOfThrones promo art of the new season wants you to know, "He's baaaaaack." Maybe. latimes.com/entertainment/… https://t.co/1yROiR5TXm 3 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?