A model of the Tyrael character from Activision Blizzard Inc.’s Diablo video-game series stands on display as attendees play on a console at the company’s Diablo III booth during the E3 Electronic Entertainment Expo in Los Angeles, California, U.S., on Wednesday, June 12, 2013. E3, a trade show for computer and video games, draws professionals to experience the future of interactive entertainment as well as to see new technologies and never-before-seen products. Photographer: Patrick T. Fallon/Bloomberg
E3 Electronic Entertainment Expo Conference (Diablo)
June 17, 2013 | 3:33 a.m.
- ‘Agents of S.H.I.E.LD.': Watch Lucy Lawless in season premiere [video] lat.ms/1rmToe6 2 days ago
- ‘Supergirl’ series flies to CBS in new wave of comic book-inspired TV lat.ms/1sF0VB2 2 days ago
- ‘Doctor Who': Nick Frost, Michael Troughton to guest star in Christmas special lat.ms/1rm43Wd 2 days ago
- ‘Deadpool’ set for 2016; ‘Fantastic Four,’ ‘Assassin’s Creed’ delayed lat.ms/1sxTPOW 3 days ago
- ‘Star Wars’ video shows off Millennium Falcon with a Bat-surprise lat.ms/1swmEuX 3 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?