A model of the Tyrael character from Activision Blizzard Inc.’s Diablo video-game series stands on display as attendees play on a console at the company’s Diablo III booth during the E3 Electronic Entertainment Expo in Los Angeles, California, U.S., on Wednesday, June 12, 2013. E3, a trade show for computer and video games, draws professionals to experience the future of interactive entertainment as well as to see new technologies and never-before-seen products. Photographer: Patrick T. Fallon/Bloomberg
E3 Electronic Entertainment Expo Conference (Diablo)
June 17, 2013 | 3:33 a.m.
- RT @MdellW: And then a hero comes along... twitter.com/latherocomplex… 8 hours ago
- RT @LATHeroComplex: Ryan Coogler explains why Kendrick Lamar's 'DNA' is the perfect sound for 'Black Panther' latimes.com/entertainment/… https… 9 hours ago
- Ryan Coogler explains why Kendrick Lamar's 'DNA' is the perfect sound for 'Black Panther' latimes.com/entertainment/… https://t.co/NogPNOSSiN 9 hours ago
- RT @LegionofSand: The most exclusive @OriginalFunko Pop you'll find at #SDCC https://t.co/GRJRWfDwTq 10 hours ago
- Ezra Miller went to all his 'Justice League' Comic-Con obligations dressed as anime character Edward Elric #SDCC… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 10 hours ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?