A model of the Tyrael character from Activision Blizzard Inc.’s Diablo video-game series stands on display as attendees play on a console at the company’s Diablo III booth during the E3 Electronic Entertainment Expo in Los Angeles, California, U.S., on Wednesday, June 12, 2013. E3, a trade show for computer and video games, draws professionals to experience the future of interactive entertainment as well as to see new technologies and never-before-seen products. Photographer: Patrick T. Fallon/Bloomberg
E3 Electronic Entertainment Expo Conference (Diablo)
June 17, 2013 | 3:33 a.m.
- Donald Glover will play young Lando Calrissian, and YES he will wear a cape fw.to/IKRzbOk https://t.co/IPwKPX9nWd 3 hours ago
- Nintendo Switch, a home gaming console with portable powers, is successor to Wii U fw.to/gcgmBJj https://t.co/sKXjMq9UQh 1 day ago
- Wolverine returns as Old Man Logan in the first "Logan" trailer. fw.to/GdVMUxV https://t.co/nI4qi5HDiq 1 day ago
- The first 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' trailer brings Baby Groot and the gang back together… twitter.com/i/web/status/7… 2 days ago
- .@TheSimpsons went virtual, and we liked it. latimes.com/entertainment/… 4 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?