A model of the Tyrael character from Activision Blizzard Inc.’s Diablo video-game series stands on display as attendees play on a console at the company’s Diablo III booth during the E3 Electronic Entertainment Expo in Los Angeles, California, U.S., on Wednesday, June 12, 2013. E3, a trade show for computer and video games, draws professionals to experience the future of interactive entertainment as well as to see new technologies and never-before-seen products. Photographer: Patrick T. Fallon/Bloomberg
E3 Electronic Entertainment Expo Conference (Diablo)
June 17, 2013 | 3:33 a.m.
- #Batman 29 preview: @Ssnyder1835 on Crime Alley; 28's Bluebird, Spoiler; and @markedoyle. Plus, see pages! lat.ms/1g2bWWb @kyrax2 55 minutes ago
- Dragons! Watch the latest #GameofThrones season 4 trailer. lat.ms/1dJ9c3F 1 hour ago
- ‘Batman: Zero Year’ 29: Scott Snyder previews Crime Alley, Bluebird lat.ms/1dJ7sYb 1 hour ago
- ICYMI: @Toddmartens tackles Vince Zampella's anticipated #Titanfall lat.ms/1kbxKnA 2 hours ago
- Marvel kicks off 75th anniversary celebration with teaser video lat.ms/1is4RS9 2 hours ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?