A model of the Tyrael character from Activision Blizzard Inc.’s Diablo video-game series stands on display as attendees play on a console at the company’s Diablo III booth during the E3 Electronic Entertainment Expo in Los Angeles, California, U.S., on Wednesday, June 12, 2013. E3, a trade show for computer and video games, draws professionals to experience the future of interactive entertainment as well as to see new technologies and never-before-seen products. Photographer: Patrick T. Fallon/Bloomberg
E3 Electronic Entertainment Expo Conference (Diablo)
June 17, 2013 | 3:33 a.m.
- ICYMI: @LATherocomplex chats with Twisty the Clown actor @MrJCLynch about his terrifying 'AHS: Freak Show' role. lat.ms/1D27LGg 9 hours ago
- ‘Riverdale': Archie Comics TV series lands at Fox lat.ms/1D2P857 11 hours ago
- ‘Constantine': Neil Marshall talks Hellblazer, horror, future movie plans lat.ms/12jiX6e 15 hours ago
- ‘The Hobbit’ stars cameo in new Air New Zealand safety video lat.ms/1D1jvZz 17 hours ago
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron’ trailer teases Hulkbuster, Quicksilver lat.ms/1D0gOYl 21 hours ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?