A model of the Tyrael character from Activision Blizzard Inc.’s Diablo video-game series stands on display as attendees play on a console at the company’s Diablo III booth during the E3 Electronic Entertainment Expo in Los Angeles, California, U.S., on Wednesday, June 12, 2013. E3, a trade show for computer and video games, draws professionals to experience the future of interactive entertainment as well as to see new technologies and never-before-seen products. Photographer: Patrick T. Fallon/Bloomberg
E3 Electronic Entertainment Expo Conference (Diablo)
June 17, 2013 | 3:33 a.m.
- Andrew Garfield, Emma Stone head to NYC red carpet premiere of #AmazingSpiderman2 Watch live @LATherocomplex. lat.ms/1rpQe59 3 hours ago
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron’ release date moved up for U.K., Ireland lat.ms/1hr8ASb 3 hours ago
- ‘Amazing Spider-Man 2′: Watch New York premiere live at 3 p.m. lat.ms/1ka9BxO 4 hours ago
- Exciting news! @LATherocomplex Film Festival lineup revealed next week. You won't want to miss it. 5 hours ago
- Bryan Singer bows out of ‘X-Men: Days of Future Past’ publicity efforts lat.ms/1k9Yhlr 6 hours ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?