A model of the Tyrael character from Activision Blizzard Inc.’s Diablo video-game series stands on display as attendees play on a console at the company’s Diablo III booth during the E3 Electronic Entertainment Expo in Los Angeles, California, U.S., on Wednesday, June 12, 2013. E3, a trade show for computer and video games, draws professionals to experience the future of interactive entertainment as well as to see new technologies and never-before-seen products. Photographer: Patrick T. Fallon/Bloomberg
E3 Electronic Entertainment Expo Conference (Diablo)
June 17, 2013 | 3:33 a.m.
- And special thanks to @IanMcKellen for his warmth and wit during tonight's 'Hobbit' Q&A. Look for clips on Hero Complex soon... 3 hours ago
- Many thanks to everyone who made our 'Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug' IMAX screening tonight such a success! Hero Complex loves New York! 4 hours ago
- ‘Doctor Who’ exclusive: Tennant, Piper in anniversary bonus video lat.ms/J8IXrC 9 hours ago
- ‘Sherlock’ Season 3 trailer teases tension, reunion with Watson lat.ms/IYwaHD 13 hours ago
- ‘Game of Thrones’ video game: Telltale, HBO partner for episodic game lat.ms/J7NWZM 14 hours ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?