An attendee plays on Nvidia Corp.’s Nvidia Shield handheld game console at the company’s booth during the E3 Electronic Entertainment Expo in Los Angeles, California, U.S., on Wednesday, June 12, 2013. E3, a trade show for computer and video games, draws professionals to experience the future of interactive entertainment as well as to see new technologies and never-before-seen products. Photographer: Patrick T. Fallon/Bloomberg
Inside The E3 Electronic Entertainment Expo Conference
June 17, 2013 | 3:33 a.m.
- Batman casting: Josh Brolin ready for Ben Affleck as caped crusader lat.ms/Jk6FRS 33 minutes ago
- Sage Stossel’s ‘Starling’ juggles superheroics, ordinary life lat.ms/JcgJfe 1 hour ago
- ‘Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug’: Ian McKellen quotes Tolkien [video] lat.ms/JbYXZz 2 hours ago
- ‘Hobbit’ star Luke Evans talks ‘Smaug’: ‘It’s better than the first one’ lat.ms/JbGbBz 3 hours ago
- ‘The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug’: Philippa Boyens talks Tauriel lat.ms/J7MPbX 23 hours ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?