An attendee plays on Nvidia Corp.’s Nvidia Shield handheld game console at the company’s booth during the E3 Electronic Entertainment Expo in Los Angeles, California, U.S., on Wednesday, June 12, 2013. E3, a trade show for computer and video games, draws professionals to experience the future of interactive entertainment as well as to see new technologies and never-before-seen products. Photographer: Patrick T. Fallon/Bloomberg
Inside The E3 Electronic Entertainment Expo Conference
June 17, 2013 | 3:33 a.m.
- RT @tanehisicoates: The great @heyjenbartel warming up for the Storm solo. So excited for this book. #brightlady #ororo. https://t.co/WsLBN… 1 day ago
- Elizabeth Banks is developing DC Comics show "Project 13" with the CW fw.to/GngXKwL https://t.co/hMbNhnegWb 1 day ago
- RT @MagsVisaggs: i did it. i found the best gif. https://t.co/VGZaSGKK7X 3 days ago
- RT @latimesmovies: 'The Strange Ones' is an odyssey and a mystery lat.ms/2gTAyvg 3 days ago
- RT @chanartings: been rewatching The Good Place on Netflix! https://t.co/kPZCYkAGVv 3 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?