An attendee plays on Nvidia Corp.’s Nvidia Shield handheld game console at the company’s booth during the E3 Electronic Entertainment Expo in Los Angeles, California, U.S., on Wednesday, June 12, 2013. E3, a trade show for computer and video games, draws professionals to experience the future of interactive entertainment as well as to see new technologies and never-before-seen products. Photographer: Patrick T. Fallon/Bloomberg
Inside The E3 Electronic Entertainment Expo Conference
June 17, 2013 | 3:33 a.m.
- ‘Fringe: Sins of the Father’ preview: Read excerpt from new novel lat.ms/1tAOmc8 1 hour ago
- ‘Multiversity': Grant Morrison maps other Earths for DC event series lat.ms/1pdytch 2 days ago
- ‘Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': One-time Wonder Woman Adrianne Palicki cast lat.ms/1pbnxf2 3 days ago
- ‘The Strain': Guillermo del Toro vampire series renewed for Season 2 lat.ms/1tlEH9e 3 days ago
- ‘Ant-Man': First look at Paul Rudd as Scott Lang in Marvel film lat.ms/1tldjIv 3 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?