An attendee plays on Nvidia Corp.’s Nvidia Shield handheld game console at the company’s booth during the E3 Electronic Entertainment Expo in Los Angeles, California, U.S., on Wednesday, June 12, 2013. E3, a trade show for computer and video games, draws professionals to experience the future of interactive entertainment as well as to see new technologies and never-before-seen products. Photographer: Patrick T. Fallon/Bloomberg
Inside The E3 Electronic Entertainment Expo Conference
June 17, 2013 | 3:33 a.m.
- ‘Chappie’ filmmaker Neill Blomkamp takes creative vision to the edge lat.ms/1H5LGdH 8 hours ago
- ‘White Night’ is terror at its most minimal lat.ms/1H1TcpR 23 hours ago
- ‘Star Trek: The Ultimate Voyage’ concert tour will boldly go in 2016 lat.ms/1Gojsxf 1 day ago
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron’ trailer: Watch Marvel heroes stand and fight lat.ms/1GTpoMb 2 days ago
- Games: ‘Kirby,’ ‘Alto’s Adventure’ balance cuteness, elegance lat.ms/1GgZeFB 3 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?