An attendee plays on Nvidia Corp.’s Nvidia Shield handheld game console at the company’s booth during the E3 Electronic Entertainment Expo in Los Angeles, California, U.S., on Wednesday, June 12, 2013. E3, a trade show for computer and video games, draws professionals to experience the future of interactive entertainment as well as to see new technologies and never-before-seen products. Photographer: Patrick T. Fallon/Bloomberg
Inside The E3 Electronic Entertainment Expo Conference
June 17, 2013 | 3:33 a.m.
- Ron Howard will direct the Han Solo movie. latimes.com/entertainment/… 6 days ago
- "Star Wars" Han Solo movie loses directors Phil Lord and Christopher Miller due to "creative differences" fw.to/s4vvDzW 1 week ago
- RT @tracycbrown: Harlem Globetrotters drafted Gal Gadot before Tim Tebow fw.to/CNIRgVN 1 week ago
- RT @ArchieComics: The Red Queen is back. 🔥🔥🔥 #Riverdale Season 2 starts filming this week! https://t.co/4o0cdk9TIB 1 week ago
- 'Star Trek: Discovery' will launch on CBS in September fw.to/KVKqUaT 1 week ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?