An attendee plays on Nvidia Corp.’s Nvidia Shield handheld game console at the company’s booth during the E3 Electronic Entertainment Expo in Los Angeles, California, U.S., on Wednesday, June 12, 2013. E3, a trade show for computer and video games, draws professionals to experience the future of interactive entertainment as well as to see new technologies and never-before-seen products. Photographer: Patrick T. Fallon/Bloomberg
Inside The E3 Electronic Entertainment Expo Conference
June 17, 2013 | 3:33 a.m.
- ‘The Hunger Games: Mockingjay – Part 1′ video: Katniss’ rebel cause lat.ms/1rtx5kb 4 hours ago
- Comic-Con 2014: ‘Lego Batman 3′ will take players back to ’60s Batman lat.ms/1nxFvrw 4 hours ago
- ‘Mad Max: Fury Road’ trailer: Tom Hardy’s world of fire and blood [video] lat.ms/1nxkaOM 7 hours ago
- Comic-Con 2014: ‘The Simpsons’ sets world record with Homer’s Dome lat.ms/1rt0PO1 7 hours ago
- Comic-Con 2014: ‘Boxtrolls’ truck serves up delectable insects [video] lat.ms/1rsxjrG 9 hours ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?