An attendee plays on Nvidia Corp.’s Nvidia Shield handheld game console at the company’s booth during the E3 Electronic Entertainment Expo in Los Angeles, California, U.S., on Wednesday, June 12, 2013. E3, a trade show for computer and video games, draws professionals to experience the future of interactive entertainment as well as to see new technologies and never-before-seen products. Photographer: Patrick T. Fallon/Bloomberg
Inside The E3 Electronic Entertainment Expo Conference
June 17, 2013 | 3:33 a.m.
- #Punisher fans: Read what @nathanedmondson had to say about bringing Frank Castle to sunny L.A. lat.ms/1lqPLhA 12 hours ago
- ‘Adventure Time’ poster first look: Andrew Groves takes on Billy lat.ms/1isx3nS 12 hours ago
- #Batman 29 preview: @Ssnyder1835 on Crime Alley; 28's Bluebird, Spoiler; and @markedoyle. Plus, see pages! lat.ms/1g2bWWb @kyrax2 13 hours ago
- Dragons! Watch the latest #GameofThrones season 4 trailer. lat.ms/1dJ9c3F 13 hours ago
- ‘Batman: Zero Year’ 29: Scott Snyder previews Crime Alley, Bluebird lat.ms/1dJ7sYb 13 hours ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?