An attendee plays on Nvidia Corp.’s Nvidia Shield handheld game console at the company’s booth during the E3 Electronic Entertainment Expo in Los Angeles, California, U.S., on Wednesday, June 12, 2013. E3, a trade show for computer and video games, draws professionals to experience the future of interactive entertainment as well as to see new technologies and never-before-seen products. Photographer: Patrick T. Fallon/Bloomberg
Inside The E3 Electronic Entertainment Expo Conference
June 17, 2013 | 3:33 a.m.
- ‘Maze Runner’ director talks Dylan O’Brien, James Dashner, real grime lat.ms/1sq4gnE 14 hours ago
- Long Beach Comic Con lineup: Mignola, Man of Action among highlights lat.ms/1sq0GK5 14 hours ago
- Marvel, George Takei among honorees for LGBT Center Vanguard Awards lat.ms/1sn3pE0 23 hours ago
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron’ plot details: Tony Stark’s plan backfires lat.ms/1r5ton8 1 day ago
- ‘Hobbit: Five Armies’ banner captures Middle-earth in widescreen lat.ms/1r5eEVi 1 day ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?