An attendee plays on Nvidia Corp.’s Nvidia Shield handheld game console at the company’s booth during the E3 Electronic Entertainment Expo in Los Angeles, California, U.S., on Wednesday, June 12, 2013. E3, a trade show for computer and video games, draws professionals to experience the future of interactive entertainment as well as to see new technologies and never-before-seen products. Photographer: Patrick T. Fallon/Bloomberg
Inside The E3 Electronic Entertainment Expo Conference
June 17, 2013 | 3:33 a.m.
- WonderCon: Zack Whedon, Christos Gage on ‘Serenity,’ ‘Buffy’ comics lat.ms/1h2yT0E 11 hours ago
- WonderCon: Valiant First opens up; Robert Venditti on Armor Hunters lat.ms/1h0yD2b 19 hours ago
- WonderCon: Mark Waid on ‘Original Sin,’ more from Marvel panel lat.ms/1jWsG6K 21 hours ago
- WonderCon: Batman 75 celebration has Jim Lee, Bruce Timm, Kevin Smith lat.ms/1jWd1UY 23 hours ago
- WonderCon 2014: Fox bets big on dystopia with ‘Apes,’ ‘Maze Runner’ lat.ms/1jWd1El 23 hours ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?