An attendee plays on Nvidia Corp.’s Nvidia Shield handheld game console at the company’s booth during the E3 Electronic Entertainment Expo in Los Angeles, California, U.S., on Wednesday, June 12, 2013. E3, a trade show for computer and video games, draws professionals to experience the future of interactive entertainment as well as to see new technologies and never-before-seen products. Photographer: Patrick T. Fallon/Bloomberg
Inside The E3 Electronic Entertainment Expo Conference
June 17, 2013 | 3:33 a.m.
- Fear the Walking Dead season 2 will have 15 episodes. #TCA15 16 hours ago
- 'Doctor Who's' Steven Moffat shuts down a big Maisie Williams rumor. latimes.com/entertainment/… http://t.co/mJusVFG0yk 18 hours ago
- 'Warrior Princess': Xena and Gabrielle still hang out in real life fw.to/6Lbyj8V 18 hours ago
- Campbell & blood on #AshVsEvilDead "I went blind the other day shooting a scene...Take a shower and open your eyes, right into the faucet." 20 hours ago
- Will there be a Brisco County Jr. revival? Campbell is open. Never say never. The world awaits. #TCA15 20 hours ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?