An attendee plays on Nvidia Corp.’s Nvidia Shield handheld game console at the company’s booth during the E3 Electronic Entertainment Expo in Los Angeles, California, U.S., on Wednesday, June 12, 2013. E3, a trade show for computer and video games, draws professionals to experience the future of interactive entertainment as well as to see new technologies and never-before-seen products. Photographer: Patrick T. Fallon/Bloomberg
Inside The E3 Electronic Entertainment Expo Conference
June 17, 2013 | 3:33 a.m.
- ‘Constantine': Matt Ryan plays demon hunter as flawed, tormented, angry lat.ms/12pkJms 23 minutes ago
- ICYMI: @LATherocomplex chats with Twisty the Clown actor @MrJCLynch about his terrifying 'AHS: Freak Show' role. lat.ms/1D27LGg 13 hours ago
- ‘Riverdale': Archie Comics TV series lands at Fox lat.ms/1D2P857 15 hours ago
- ‘Constantine': Neil Marshall talks Hellblazer, horror, future movie plans lat.ms/12jiX6e 20 hours ago
- ‘The Hobbit’ stars cameo in new Air New Zealand safety video lat.ms/1D1jvZz 21 hours ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?