An attendee plays on Nvidia Corp.’s Nvidia Shield handheld game console at the company’s booth during the E3 Electronic Entertainment Expo in Los Angeles, California, U.S., on Wednesday, June 12, 2013. E3, a trade show for computer and video games, draws professionals to experience the future of interactive entertainment as well as to see new technologies and never-before-seen products. Photographer: Patrick T. Fallon/Bloomberg
Inside The E3 Electronic Entertainment Expo Conference
June 17, 2013 | 3:33 a.m.
- First look at Krang, Bebop and Rocksteady from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2 trailer. fw.to/8yg6JKC https://t.co/Jh5HimYkQG 15 hours ago
- New #Marvel trailer for 'Captain America: Civil War' breaks The Avengers in half #Blackpanther fw.to/sSC3AYf 15 hours ago
- RT @TrevellAnderson: Oh. Apparently there are Captain America emojis. #thefalcon #teamcap #scarletwitch #antman #wintersoldier #hawkeye 17 hours ago
- So good. twitter.com/AlexJamesFitz/… 2 days ago
- FX casts Professor X's son in its TV adaptation of 'Legion' fw.to/iZMnDma https://t.co/hro9ODJHJH 3 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?