An attendee plays on Nvidia Corp.’s Nvidia Shield handheld game console at the company’s booth during the E3 Electronic Entertainment Expo in Los Angeles, California, U.S., on Wednesday, June 12, 2013. E3, a trade show for computer and video games, draws professionals to experience the future of interactive entertainment as well as to see new technologies and never-before-seen products. Photographer: Patrick T. Fallon/Bloomberg
Inside The E3 Electronic Entertainment Expo Conference
June 17, 2013 | 3:33 a.m.
- RT @joshrottenberg: "There were so many ways this movie could go wrong." @JordanPeele on how 'Get Out' defied the odds https://t.co/CQxqS9K… 6 hours ago
- RT @AmyKinLA: "A sort of magical hourglass that serves a reminder for some of life’s biggest lessons, only now in the form of a cup." ILY @… 2 days ago
- Why I waited two hours for an elusive 'Beauty and the Beast' cup latimes.com/entertainment/… https://t.co/3LR5egxRRg 2 days ago
- RT @rianjohnson: Also I love that if the movie Get Out existed in the world of Get Out, the parents would have told Chris how much they lov… 4 days ago
- FYI: LA Alamo Drafthouse is screening "Frailty" in honor of Bill Paxton this weekend. twitter.com/DrafthouseLA/s… 5 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?