An attendee plays on Nvidia Corp.’s Nvidia Shield handheld game console at the company’s booth during the E3 Electronic Entertainment Expo in Los Angeles, California, U.S., on Wednesday, June 12, 2013. E3, a trade show for computer and video games, draws professionals to experience the future of interactive entertainment as well as to see new technologies and never-before-seen products. Photographer: Patrick T. Fallon/Bloomberg
Inside The E3 Electronic Entertainment Expo Conference
June 17, 2013 | 3:33 a.m.
- AMC renews low-rated, critically acclaimed 'Halt and Catch Fire' for third season latimes.com/entertainment/… http://t.co/zTLuC9bXyH 2 hours ago
- 'Arrow' Season 4 premiere: What did we really accomplish? Yes.. what? #Arrow fw.to/gu3MYUK 2 hours ago
- American Horror Story channels 1983 vampire classic, "The Hunger." Hard. We'll allow it. latimes.com/entertainment/… 10 hours ago
- Watch #Disney tell 14-year-old Auli'i Cravalho she's going to be the next Disney princess Moana fw.to/8k3Bxnl 1 day ago
- American Horror Story's Kathy Bates promises 'Hotel' cycle is scarier than bed bugs. #AHSHotel fw.to/k8LywQR 2 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?