An attendee plays on Nvidia Corp.’s Nvidia Shield handheld game console at the company’s booth during the E3 Electronic Entertainment Expo in Los Angeles, California, U.S., on Wednesday, June 12, 2013. E3, a trade show for computer and video games, draws professionals to experience the future of interactive entertainment as well as to see new technologies and never-before-seen products. Photographer: Patrick T. Fallon/Bloomberg
Inside The E3 Electronic Entertainment Expo Conference
June 17, 2013 | 3:33 a.m.
- Our vote is for Terminator 2: Here are 15 other films worthy of their own official day latimes.com/entertainment/… 13 hours ago
- Margaret Atwood answers the question: Is 'The Handmaid's Tale' a feminist book? latimes.com/entertainment/… https://t.co/7BBGeu4Uia 1 day ago
- Deleted the last tweet due to a faulty link. Apologies. 1 day ago
- Scalzi on writing: The most important thing that you can do is start. And the second important thing is that you finish. 2 days ago
- Doctorow: "When the lights go out, do you go over to your neighbors house with a shotgun or a covered dish?" 2 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?