An attendee plays on Nvidia Corp.’s Nvidia Shield handheld game console at the company’s booth during the E3 Electronic Entertainment Expo in Los Angeles, California, U.S., on Wednesday, June 12, 2013. E3, a trade show for computer and video games, draws professionals to experience the future of interactive entertainment as well as to see new technologies and never-before-seen products. Photographer: Patrick T. Fallon/Bloomberg
Inside The E3 Electronic Entertainment Expo Conference
June 17, 2013 | 3:33 a.m.
- J.K. Rowling makes her annual apology for killing off 'Harry Potter' characters fw.to/e7eDXSO 1 day ago
- How everyone freaked out over Sunday night's jaw-dropping 'Game of Thrones' fw.to/25bhzLW https://t.co/wGLcQVIFOV 1 day ago
- Elisabeth Moss to star in TV adaptation of 'The Handmaid's Tale' fw.to/6LDdP1R https://t.co/WwL0OdW4lR 3 days ago
- The Punisher is getting his own TV show fw.to/cigmT9d 4 days ago
- This is your new Tomb Raider. latimes.com/entertainment/… 4 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?