An attendee plays on Nvidia Corp.’s Nvidia Shield handheld game console at the company’s booth during the E3 Electronic Entertainment Expo in Los Angeles, California, U.S., on Wednesday, June 12, 2013. E3, a trade show for computer and video games, draws professionals to experience the future of interactive entertainment as well as to see new technologies and never-before-seen products. Photographer: Patrick T. Fallon/Bloomberg
Inside The E3 Electronic Entertainment Expo Conference
June 17, 2013 | 3:33 a.m.
- RT @tracycbrown: Murder She Wrote premiered 32 yrs ago today! lat.ms/2dedcSu Jessica Fletcher and the Golden Girls shaped my life… 10 hours ago
- With 'Miss Peregrine,' Tim Burton is just the latest director to shirk a responsibility to diversity… twitter.com/i/web/status/7… 10 hours ago
- Ed Harris, #Westworld's Man in Black, speaks. latimes.com/entertainment/… 13 hours ago
- How 'Miss Peregrine' and 'X-Men' writer Jane Goldman became Hollywood's billion-dollar woman fw.to/kaqLiyg https://t.co/eCW5iZX0hj 15 hours ago
- Hip-hop and a simmering Mike Colter help 'Marvel's Luke Cage' put the human in 'superhuman' fw.to/mpLqK6g https://t.co/I3YcilJXnJ 1 day ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?