An attendee plays on Nvidia Corp.’s Nvidia Shield handheld game console at the company’s booth during the E3 Electronic Entertainment Expo in Los Angeles, California, U.S., on Wednesday, June 12, 2013. E3, a trade show for computer and video games, draws professionals to experience the future of interactive entertainment as well as to see new technologies and never-before-seen products. Photographer: Patrick T. Fallon/Bloomberg
Inside The E3 Electronic Entertainment Expo Conference
June 17, 2013 | 3:33 a.m.
- Fans urge Marvel to give Captain America a boyfriend fw.to/KHVsfNH 14 hours ago
- 'Game of Thrones': Sophie Turner talks facing Littlefinger and putting the ball in Sansa's court fw.to/koXsRMa 1 day ago
- That cornfield scene in last night's Preacher was originally scripted to be even more shocking (and bloody). latimes.com/entertainment/… 1 day ago
- First look at the live-action 'Beauty and the Beast' has lots of nostalgia but no singing furniture fw.to/oAKthdS 1 day ago
- The 'Preacher' twist too disgusting for Seth Rogen and Evan Goldberg fw.to/WTUga8e 2 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?