An attendee plays on Nvidia Corp.’s Nvidia Shield handheld game console at the company’s booth during the E3 Electronic Entertainment Expo in Los Angeles, California, U.S., on Wednesday, June 12, 2013. E3, a trade show for computer and video games, draws professionals to experience the future of interactive entertainment as well as to see new technologies and never-before-seen products. Photographer: Patrick T. Fallon/Bloomberg
Inside The E3 Electronic Entertainment Expo Conference
June 17, 2013 | 3:33 a.m.
- ‘Doctor Who': Samuel Anderson begins his journey with the Doctor lat.ms/1pUqDEA 3 days ago
- ’80 Days': Jules Verne-inspired game brings a more global perspective lat.ms/1ua92rD 3 days ago
- ‘Divergent': Shailene Woodley, Theo James promise emotional ‘Insurgent’ lat.ms/1pRdlbY 4 days ago
- ‘As Above, So Below’ makers find horror, Hell lurking beneath Paris lat.ms/1u2yz6c 4 days ago
- Batman looms over the five boroughs in New York Comic-Con poster lat.ms/1pMPBWx 5 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?