An attendee plays on Nvidia Corp.’s Nvidia Shield handheld game console at the company’s booth during the E3 Electronic Entertainment Expo in Los Angeles, California, U.S., on Wednesday, June 12, 2013. E3, a trade show for computer and video games, draws professionals to experience the future of interactive entertainment as well as to see new technologies and never-before-seen products. Photographer: Patrick T. Fallon/Bloomberg
Inside The E3 Electronic Entertainment Expo Conference
June 17, 2013 | 3:33 a.m.
- ‘Alien': Neil Marshall praises Ridley Scott’s sci-fi classic [guest essay] lat.ms/13mn5D8 3 hours ago
- ‘Sunset Overdrive’ delivers madness with an apocalyptic message lat.ms/13j72py 12 hours ago
- The high art of ‘The Shining’: A guest essay by ‘Horns’ director Alexandre Aja lat.ms/13gcARI 21 hours ago
- ‘Hunger Games: Mockingjay': Katniss threatens Snow in final trailer lat.ms/13dBVvz 1 day ago
- ‘Insurgent': 3-D posters unveiled for ‘Divergent’ sequel lat.ms/13dlSOv 1 day ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?