An attendee plays on Nvidia Corp.’s Nvidia Shield handheld game console at the company’s booth during the E3 Electronic Entertainment Expo in Los Angeles, California, U.S., on Wednesday, June 12, 2013. E3, a trade show for computer and video games, draws professionals to experience the future of interactive entertainment as well as to see new technologies and never-before-seen products. Photographer: Patrick T. Fallon/Bloomberg
Inside The E3 Electronic Entertainment Expo Conference
June 17, 2013 | 3:33 a.m.
- First look at the new 'Fence' comic from @boomstudios latimes.com/entertainment/… https://t.co/vQBVVauilB 2 hours ago
- RT @boomstudios: Very excited to announce our new upcoming BOOM! Box series FENCE with @cspacat & @JohannaTheMad on @latimes! https://t.co/… 2 hours ago
- A live-action 'Jetsons' show is a thing that is happening. Taking your Judy Jetson fan casts now.… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 hours ago
- How the @HamiltonMusical silhouette became the musical’s iconic image latimes.com/entertainment/… https://t.co/04bIq6LHM3 2 hours ago
- RT @latimesent: Watch Lin-Manuel Miranda join the "Hamilton" cast onstage after their first show Los Angeles fw.to/i9kFiNZ https:… 4 hours ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?