Attendees sit in front of a retro-styled television at the Atari Inc. booth during the E3 Electronic Entertainment Expo in Los Angeles, California, U.S., on Wednesday, June 12, 2013. E3, a trade show for computer and video games, draws professionals to experience the future of interactive entertainment as well as to see new technologies and never-before-seen products. Photographer: Patrick T. Fallon/Bloomberg
Inside The E3 Electronic Entertainment Expo Conference
June 17, 2013 | 3:33 a.m.
- Proving that there is NOTHING that can't be directly linked back to #Hamilton #MayThe4thBeWithYou latimes.com/entertainment/… 1 hour ago
- RT @joshrottenberg: “I’m a serious actor. I’ve played Macbeth. And on my tombstone, it will say, ‘Here Lies Greedo’!” #starwarsday https://… 4 hours ago
- Exclusive Star Wars doc clip reveals the darker side of the force for extras #starwarsday ow.ly/4npHAe https://t.co/PKvFu7LT9W 7 hours ago
- Lego Star Wars: The Force Awakens shows what happened before Episode VII fw.to/w6xiWfI #MayThe4thBeWithYou https://t.co/MWCy7tKPWw 7 hours ago
- Marvel's @JessicaJones is live right now on @latimes Emmy Chat. Hear what Krysten Ritter has planned for Jessica. facebook.com/LATherocomplex… 21 hours ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?