Attendees sit in front of a retro-styled television at the Atari Inc. booth during the E3 Electronic Entertainment Expo in Los Angeles, California, U.S., on Wednesday, June 12, 2013. E3, a trade show for computer and video games, draws professionals to experience the future of interactive entertainment as well as to see new technologies and never-before-seen products. Photographer: Patrick T. Fallon/Bloomberg
Inside The E3 Electronic Entertainment Expo Conference
June 17, 2013 | 3:33 a.m.
- Our vote is for Terminator 2: Here are 15 other films worthy of their own official day latimes.com/entertainment/… 2 days ago
- Margaret Atwood answers the question: Is 'The Handmaid's Tale' a feminist book? latimes.com/entertainment/… https://t.co/7BBGeu4Uia 4 days ago
- Deleted the last tweet due to a faulty link. Apologies. 4 days ago
- Scalzi on writing: The most important thing that you can do is start. And the second important thing is that you finish. 5 days ago
- Doctorow: "When the lights go out, do you go over to your neighbors house with a shotgun or a covered dish?" 5 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?