Attendees sit in front of a retro-styled television at the Atari Inc. booth during the E3 Electronic Entertainment Expo in Los Angeles, California, U.S., on Wednesday, June 12, 2013. E3, a trade show for computer and video games, draws professionals to experience the future of interactive entertainment as well as to see new technologies and never-before-seen products. Photographer: Patrick T. Fallon/Bloomberg
Inside The E3 Electronic Entertainment Expo Conference
June 17, 2013 | 3:33 a.m.
- She's baaaaaack. 'Rings' trailer gives cursed video franchise a digital upgrade fw.to/21RQ0qh 1 day ago
- Marvel champions education by pairing superheroes and science on variant covers fw.to/YSb5x5Q https://t.co/IWYidmUKeb 3 days ago
- RT @sarahkuhn: I'm hosting the Geek Geek Writers Reading at @itscomedycomedy on Sun at 1 pm! More here: facebook.com/events/1572189… https://t.c… 3 days ago
- 'No Man's Sky,' arguably the world's largest video game, asks if bigger is better fw.to/c0DgA6h 1 week ago
- Marvel's 'Runaways' comic finally getting a TV series on Hulu fw.to/UYnNCYV https://t.co/aTjedkY1DW 1 week ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?