Attendees sit in front of a retro-styled television at the Atari Inc. booth during the E3 Electronic Entertainment Expo in Los Angeles, California, U.S., on Wednesday, June 12, 2013. E3, a trade show for computer and video games, draws professionals to experience the future of interactive entertainment as well as to see new technologies and never-before-seen products. Photographer: Patrick T. Fallon/Bloomberg
Inside The E3 Electronic Entertainment Expo Conference
June 17, 2013 | 3:33 a.m.
- ‘Divergent’: Victo Ngai IMAX poster spotlights Tris, Four lat.ms/1dNIoiH 22 hours ago
- #Punisher fans: Read what @nathanedmondson had to say about bringing Frank Castle to sunny L.A. lat.ms/1lqPLhA 1 day ago
- ‘Adventure Time’ poster first look: Andrew Groves takes on Billy lat.ms/1isx3nS 1 day ago
- #Batman 29 preview: @Ssnyder1835 on Crime Alley; 28's Bluebird, Spoiler; and @markedoyle. Plus, see pages! lat.ms/1g2bWWb @kyrax2 2 days ago
- Dragons! Watch the latest #GameofThrones season 4 trailer. lat.ms/1dJ9c3F 2 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?