Attendees sit in front of a retro-styled television at the Atari Inc. booth during the E3 Electronic Entertainment Expo in Los Angeles, California, U.S., on Wednesday, June 12, 2013. E3, a trade show for computer and video games, draws professionals to experience the future of interactive entertainment as well as to see new technologies and never-before-seen products. Photographer: Patrick T. Fallon/Bloomberg
Inside The E3 Electronic Entertainment Expo Conference
June 17, 2013 | 3:33 a.m.
- ‘Hobbit’: Lee Pace, Richard Armitage salute Peter Jackson’s ‘Battle’ vision lat.ms/1AlwVBw 3 hours ago
- ‘The Hobbit': Peter Jackson, Philippa Boyens on ‘Five Armies’ ending lat.ms/1C7mDEA 3 hours ago
- 'Shutter' team @joekeatinge, @leiladelduca chat to @OliverSava about wonderfully weird Image title @LATherocomplex lat.ms/1wQwgFU 3 hours ago
- ‘Shutter’: Joe Keatinge, Leila Del Duca get weird with Image series lat.ms/1C757An 4 hours ago
- ‘Hobbit’ stars Lee Pace, Richard Armitage share ‘Five Armies’ memories lat.ms/1AkGfFK 6 hours ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?