Attendees sit in front of a retro-styled television at the Atari Inc. booth during the E3 Electronic Entertainment Expo in Los Angeles, California, U.S., on Wednesday, June 12, 2013. E3, a trade show for computer and video games, draws professionals to experience the future of interactive entertainment as well as to see new technologies and never-before-seen products. Photographer: Patrick T. Fallon/Bloomberg
Inside The E3 Electronic Entertainment Expo Conference
June 17, 2013 | 3:33 a.m.
- Ron Howard will direct the Han Solo movie. latimes.com/entertainment/… 3 days ago
- "Star Wars" Han Solo movie loses directors Phil Lord and Christopher Miller due to "creative differences" fw.to/s4vvDzW 5 days ago
- RT @tracycbrown: Harlem Globetrotters drafted Gal Gadot before Tim Tebow fw.to/CNIRgVN 5 days ago
- RT @ArchieComics: The Red Queen is back. 🔥🔥🔥 #Riverdale Season 2 starts filming this week! https://t.co/4o0cdk9TIB 6 days ago
- 'Star Trek: Discovery' will launch on CBS in September fw.to/KVKqUaT 6 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?