Attendees sit in front of a retro-styled television at the Atari Inc. booth during the E3 Electronic Entertainment Expo in Los Angeles, California, U.S., on Wednesday, June 12, 2013. E3, a trade show for computer and video games, draws professionals to experience the future of interactive entertainment as well as to see new technologies and never-before-seen products. Photographer: Patrick T. Fallon/Bloomberg
Inside The E3 Electronic Entertainment Expo Conference
June 17, 2013 | 3:33 a.m.
- 'Krampus' graphic novel provides a prequel to the holiday horror film fw.to/e3oPm8R 3 hours ago
- First 'Civil War' trailer shows the fight between Captain America and Iron Man fw.to/owCwKoi 2 days ago
- Kevin Bacon is looking to bring back 'Tremors!' fw.to/AO3bSvM latimes.com/entertainment/… 3 days ago
- Sonia Braga joins the cast of Marvel's 'Luke Cage' fw.to/0egcQXc https://t.co/f9A8hbu6Ae 3 days ago
- 'Smile!' How a villain's phrase in #JessicaJones exposes modern-day sexism fw.to/27W4sIM 3 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?