Attendees sit in front of a retro-styled television at the Atari Inc. booth during the E3 Electronic Entertainment Expo in Los Angeles, California, U.S., on Wednesday, June 12, 2013. E3, a trade show for computer and video games, draws professionals to experience the future of interactive entertainment as well as to see new technologies and never-before-seen products. Photographer: Patrick T. Fallon/Bloomberg
Inside The E3 Electronic Entertainment Expo Conference
June 17, 2013 | 3:33 a.m.
- RT @MagsVisaggs: i did it. i found the best gif. https://t.co/VGZaSGKK7X 12 hours ago
- RT @latimesmovies: 'The Strange Ones' is an odyssey and a mystery lat.ms/2gTAyvg 12 hours ago
- RT @chanartings: been rewatching The Good Place on Netflix! https://t.co/kPZCYkAGVv 12 hours ago
- RT @latimesent: The making of a monster hit: How 'It' could change the way Hollywood makes movies lat.ms/2yg5xvr 5 days ago
- Here's everything you need to know about the #NewMutants from its first trailer latimes.com/entertainment/… 6 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?