Attendees sit in front of a retro-styled television at the Atari Inc. booth during the E3 Electronic Entertainment Expo in Los Angeles, California, U.S., on Wednesday, June 12, 2013. E3, a trade show for computer and video games, draws professionals to experience the future of interactive entertainment as well as to see new technologies and never-before-seen products. Photographer: Patrick T. Fallon/Bloomberg
Inside The E3 Electronic Entertainment Expo Conference
June 17, 2013 | 3:33 a.m.
- New #AvengersInfinityWar trailer features more superheroes than you can shake a stick at lat.ms/2IteBiO 20 hours ago
- Review: Alicia Vikander makes a persuasive Lara Croft in the new-and-somewhat-improved #TombRaider… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- "Sometimes you forget it is a superhero show ... We spend so much time in Jessica's head and in her heart." --Kryst… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
- RT @jenyamato: "Becoming a mom was the most powerful I'd ever felt — so I felt empowered to take on the role of director." @juliahartowitz… 1 week ago
- RT @latimesent: Every episode of Season 2's "Jessica Jones" was directed by a woman. Some of the directors talk about the character's timel… 1 week ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?