Attendees sit in front of a retro-styled television at the Atari Inc. booth during the E3 Electronic Entertainment Expo in Los Angeles, California, U.S., on Wednesday, June 12, 2013. E3, a trade show for computer and video games, draws professionals to experience the future of interactive entertainment as well as to see new technologies and never-before-seen products. Photographer: Patrick T. Fallon/Bloomberg
Inside The E3 Electronic Entertainment Expo Conference
June 17, 2013 | 3:33 a.m.
- The Joker is getting his own stand-alone movie at Warner Bros. and it's opening the door to a whole lot more.… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 hours ago
- Michael Kenneth Williams has been cut from upcoming Han Solo film latimes.com/entertainment/… 6 hours ago
- Plenty of the problems on #GameofThrones could be fixed with a library card. latimes.com/entertainment/… https://t.co/ZMeTj8VpOu 10 hours ago
- First look at the new 'Fence' comic from @boomstudios latimes.com/entertainment/… https://t.co/vQBVVauilB 5 days ago
- RT @boomstudios: Very excited to announce our new upcoming BOOM! Box series FENCE with @cspacat & @JohannaTheMad on @latimes! https://t.co/… 5 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?