Attendees sit in front of a retro-styled television at the Atari Inc. booth during the E3 Electronic Entertainment Expo in Los Angeles, California, U.S., on Wednesday, June 12, 2013. E3, a trade show for computer and video games, draws professionals to experience the future of interactive entertainment as well as to see new technologies and never-before-seen products. Photographer: Patrick T. Fallon/Bloomberg
Inside The E3 Electronic Entertainment Expo Conference
June 17, 2013 | 3:33 a.m.
- ’300: Rise of an Empire’ trailer spotlights Eva Green’s Artemisia lat.ms/IOAhXh 4 hours ago
- Wonder Woman cast: Gal Gadot to star in Batman-Superman film lat.ms/IHUtth 7 hours ago
- RT @EvangelineLilly: Talking about #Tauriel @LATHeroComplex herocomplex.latimes.com/movies/hobbit-… http://t.co/t4e1DsWFfr 1 day ago
- RT @adambvary: P.S. It took @TheHungerGames 17 days to reach the same milestone. 1 day ago
- RT @adambvary: Box office update: @TheHungerGames #CatchingFire will pass $300m mark in the U.S. today, its 12th day in theaters. http://t.… 1 day ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?