Attendees sit in front of a retro-styled television at the Atari Inc. booth during the E3 Electronic Entertainment Expo in Los Angeles, California, U.S., on Wednesday, June 12, 2013. E3, a trade show for computer and video games, draws professionals to experience the future of interactive entertainment as well as to see new technologies and never-before-seen products. Photographer: Patrick T. Fallon/Bloomberg
Inside The E3 Electronic Entertainment Expo Conference
June 17, 2013 | 3:33 a.m.
- 'Stranger Things' has big plans for a second season, if Netflix gives it the green light fw.to/yLFRhfT 33 minutes ago
- Also note, nothing about Jessica Jones season 2, #TCA16 8 hours ago
- Netflix #TCA16 Marvel TV lineup is as follows: Luke Cage, Iron Fist and then the Defenders. Wouldn't confirm the Punisher's involvement 8 hours ago
- Riverdale cast explains how they're turning Archie's high school sweeties into a noir series ow.ly/MsZE302EHdw https://t.co/gjIlu04JM7 15 hours ago
- .@JasonMitch, @twhiddleston, John Goodman, Jordan Vogt-Roberts & Corey Hawkins at LAT HQ latimes.com/entertainment/… https://t.co/QQNv7PAAJM 2 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?