Attendees sit in front of a retro-styled television at the Atari Inc. booth during the E3 Electronic Entertainment Expo in Los Angeles, California, U.S., on Wednesday, June 12, 2013. E3, a trade show for computer and video games, draws professionals to experience the future of interactive entertainment as well as to see new technologies and never-before-seen products. Photographer: Patrick T. Fallon/Bloomberg
Inside The E3 Electronic Entertainment Expo Conference
June 17, 2013 | 3:33 a.m.
- Game designer Tim Schafer’s ‘Grim’ path tracks adventure genre’s growth lat.ms/1GNPvri 1 day ago
- ‘Gravity Ghost': The spirits moved game designer Erin Robinson lat.ms/1GNmtrU 1 day ago
- ‘Insurgent’: See interactive character posters for ‘Divergent’ sequel lat.ms/1JuvZMM 2 days ago
- ICYMI, 'Game of Thrones' star Sophie Turner is joining 'X-Men: Apocalypse,' along w/ Tye Sheridan & Alexandra Shipp. lat.ms/188lRhg 2 days ago
- ‘X-Men: Apocalypse’ adds Sophie Turner, Alexandra Shipp, Tye Sheridan lat.ms/1Jq1wiP 3 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?