Attendees sit in front of a retro-styled television at the Atari Inc. booth during the E3 Electronic Entertainment Expo in Los Angeles, California, U.S., on Wednesday, June 12, 2013. E3, a trade show for computer and video games, draws professionals to experience the future of interactive entertainment as well as to see new technologies and never-before-seen products. Photographer: Patrick T. Fallon/Bloomberg
Inside The E3 Electronic Entertainment Expo Conference
June 17, 2013 | 3:33 a.m.
- Comic-Con: Waid, Quesada, Slott on Marvel’s 75th, Daredevil’s 50th lat.ms/1nz7qYa 5 hours ago
- Comic-Con: Chuck Palahniuk on ‘Fight Club 2′; Lemire, Kindt at Dark Horse lat.ms/1ruYbHp 6 hours ago
- Comic-Con 2014: Hollywood stirs fan fervor to the very end lat.ms/1ruJmon 7 hours ago
- ‘The Hunger Games: Mockingjay – Part 1′ video: Katniss’ rebel cause lat.ms/1rtx5kb 14 hours ago
- Comic-Con 2014: ‘Lego Batman 3′ will take players back to ’60s Batman lat.ms/1nxFvrw 15 hours ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?