Attendees sit in front of a retro-styled television at the Atari Inc. booth during the E3 Electronic Entertainment Expo in Los Angeles, California, U.S., on Wednesday, June 12, 2013. E3, a trade show for computer and video games, draws professionals to experience the future of interactive entertainment as well as to see new technologies and never-before-seen products. Photographer: Patrick T. Fallon/Bloomberg
Inside The E3 Electronic Entertainment Expo Conference
June 17, 2013 | 3:33 a.m.
- ‘Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': See photo of Lucy Lawless as Isabelle Hartley lat.ms/1pDHKur 1 day ago
- ‘Doctor Who': ‘Deep Breath’ set for Blu-Ray release Sept. 9 lat.ms/1pDmHrK 1 day ago
- ‘Mission: Impossible': New Tom Cruise actioner heads into production lat.ms/1tNBrUr 2 days ago
- ‘Action Comics’ No. 1: Superman debut issue fetches record sale price lat.ms/1tMUIFf 2 days ago
- ‘Omen’ series ‘Damien’ next for ‘Walking Dead’ veteran Glen Mazzara lat.ms/1tMGrIX 2 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?