Attendees sit in front of a retro-styled television at the Atari Inc. booth during the E3 Electronic Entertainment Expo in Los Angeles, California, U.S., on Wednesday, June 12, 2013. E3, a trade show for computer and video games, draws professionals to experience the future of interactive entertainment as well as to see new technologies and never-before-seen products. Photographer: Patrick T. Fallon/Bloomberg
Inside The E3 Electronic Entertainment Expo Conference
June 17, 2013 | 3:33 a.m.
- Bruce Wayne’s #Batman75 party guests @JimLee @RalphGarman @RealKevinConroy reflect on their adventures with him lat.ms/1lJG4it 34 minutes ago
- Peter Jackson renames ‘Hobbit’ finale: ‘Battle of the Five Armies’ lat.ms/1hpV559 2 hours ago
- RT @RobertDowneyJr: Lights, camera, assemble! @MarkRuffalo @ChrisEvans #AvengersAgeOfUltron http://t.co/X972pscJCz 1 day ago
- ’24: Underground’ writer Ed Brisson sends Jack Bauer to Ukraine lat.ms/1k57qvw 1 day ago
- Creating Equinox was important to @JeffLemire, who says @Mike2112McKone nailed design lat.ms/1jCHIN4 #JusticeLeagueUnited @DCComics 2 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?