IMAGE DISTRIBUTED FOR UBISOFT – In this image distributed on Thursday, June 13, 2013, Jonathan Lipnicki checks out “Assassin’s Creed IV Black Flag” at the Ubisoft booth at E3 in Los Angeles. (Photo by Alexandra Wyman/Invision for Ubisoft/AP Images)
June 17, 2013 | 3:33 a.m.
- RT @latimesent: .@KarenGillan on how her @Guardians role as Nebula expanded: "I was supposed to do 8 days of filming and that was going to… 14 hours ago
- #Westworld Season 2 is "very much about the revolution and about the oppressed coming to take their power back" --E… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 15 hours ago
- The new #JurassicWorld: Fallen Kingdom trailer shows that no bedroom is safe from the Jurassic menace… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- DC Entertainment's Dan DiDio and Jim Lee talk about redefining Superman at 80 lat.ms/2qILbW9 #Superman80… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- Cathy Yan has been tapped to direct #HarleyQuinn spinoff movie, making her the first Asian woman to helm a #DCEU fi… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?