IMAGE DISTRIBUTED FOR UBISOFT – In this image distributed on Thursday, June 13, 2013, Jonathan Lipnicki checks out “Assassin’s Creed IV Black Flag” at the Ubisoft booth at E3 in Los Angeles. (Photo by Alexandra Wyman/Invision for Ubisoft/AP Images)
June 17, 2013 | 3:33 a.m.
- Huntsman trailer now with even MORE evil Queen screaming. fw.to/gwcHU2d https://t.co/TZJ2CbZ3Sk 8 hours ago
- .#GameOfThrones gallery: look who made it into the sixth season. latimes.com/entertainment/… https://t.co/iLjGbC8Xpb 9 hours ago
- From 'Walking Dead' to walking dread: 'Firewatch' creators mix heartbreak and the creeps fw.to/4M8LekB https://t.co/TAyS83nqKC 9 hours ago
- #Deadpool's T.J. Miller takes on the superhero status quo in Hollywood. latimes.com/entertainment/… 11 hours ago
- In Hiromi Goto's first graphic novel 'Shadow Life,' it's one tough old woman against death fw.to/elj7HaG https://t.co/kixzN7Suar 13 hours ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?