IMAGE DISTRIBUTED FOR UBISOFT – In this image distributed on Thursday, June 13, 2013, Jonathan Lipnicki checks out “Assassin’s Creed IV Black Flag” at the Ubisoft booth at E3 in Los Angeles. (Photo by Alexandra Wyman/Invision for Ubisoft/AP Images)
June 17, 2013 | 3:33 a.m.
- All puzzles and no action, 'Lara Croft Go' is a simplified, thoughtful take on 'Tomb Raider' latimes.com/entertainment/… http://t.co/BtwZ0iufO9 1 hour ago
- That time Wes Craven and Clive Barker went on Dr. Ruth's show. latimes.com/entertainment/… http://t.co/JGQUz7bLcV 16 hours ago
- Shannara Chronicles trailer, think Lord of the Rings but set on a post apocalyptic Earth. latimes.com/entertainment/… http://t.co/XdWg9ipuhJ 22 hours ago
- Fans, creators and horror makers mourn the loss of Wes Craven online. latimes.com/entertainment/… 1 day ago
- RT @latimesent: #RIPWesCraven From the @latimes archives: latimes.com/entertainment/… http://t.co/4Q2y015VOO 1 day ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?