IMAGE DISTRIBUTED FOR UBISOFT – In this image distributed on Thursday, June 13, 2013, Jonathan Lipnicki checks out “Assassin’s Creed IV Black Flag” at the Ubisoft booth at E3 in Los Angeles. (Photo by Alexandra Wyman/Invision for Ubisoft/AP Images)
June 17, 2013 | 3:33 a.m.
- RT @ComicArtsLA: The @latimes wrote about us! Come see us this weekend, 10am-5pm! Thanks @tracycbrown! :) twitter.com/latherocomplex… 2 days ago
- .@ComicArtsLA has a mission: Bringing comics to everyone lat.ms/2kco6rk https://t.co/ZwsENcsas9 2 days ago
- Warner Bros. shakes up DC leadership after "Justice League" falls short at box office lat.ms/2nEpIPD https://t.co/EpRvYO3Cmz 3 days ago
- Geoff Keighley's lifelong obsession to create a video game Oscars lat.ms/2BfZ0Tt #GameAwards 3 days ago
- "Avatar" and its four planned sequels spawn book series lat.ms/2AYhl75 https://t.co/T7k9vtNwUZ 4 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?