IMAGE DISTRIBUTED FOR UBISOFT – In this image distributed on Thursday, June 13, 2013, Jonathan Lipnicki checks out “Assassin’s Creed IV Black Flag” at the Ubisoft booth at E3 in Los Angeles. (Photo by Alexandra Wyman/Invision for Ubisoft/AP Images)
June 17, 2013 | 3:33 a.m.
- Do modern console games coddle current players rather than court new ones? fw.to/Kj1vbsV 1 day ago
- 'Krampus' graphic novel provides a prequel to the holiday horror film fw.to/e3oPm8R 2 days ago
- First 'Civil War' trailer shows the fight between Captain America and Iron Man fw.to/owCwKoi 4 days ago
- Kevin Bacon is looking to bring back 'Tremors!' fw.to/AO3bSvM latimes.com/entertainment/… 5 days ago
- Sonia Braga joins the cast of Marvel's 'Luke Cage' fw.to/0egcQXc https://t.co/f9A8hbu6Ae 5 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?