IMAGE DISTRIBUTED FOR UBISOFT – Nintendo video game designer Shigeru Miyamoto, center, visits the Ubisoft booth at E3 on Thursday, June 13, 2013, in Los Angeles. (Photo by Alexandra Wyman/Invision for Ubisoft/AP Images)
June 17, 2013 | 3:33 a.m.
- New video game ‘Hatred’ takes ugly aim at the industry’s progression lat.ms/1Cb1yMh 2 days ago
- 2014 Games: There was ugliness, but diversity won lat.ms/1C9e0fl 3 days ago
- Todd Martens’ best video games of 2014 lat.ms/1C9dXAr 3 days ago
- ‘Hobbit’: Lee Pace, Richard Armitage salute Peter Jackson’s ‘Battle’ vision lat.ms/1AlwVBw 3 days ago
- ‘The Hobbit': Peter Jackson, Philippa Boyens on ‘Five Armies’ ending lat.ms/1C7mDEA 3 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?