Attendees wait in line at the AMD dispaly at the E3 Electronic Entertainment Expo, in Los Angeles, California June 12, 2013. The chip maker introduces its FX-9000 Series, a family of eight-core processors that have a clock speed of up to 5GHz. AFP PHOTO / ROBYN BECKROBYN BECK/AFP/Getty Images ** TCN OUT **
June 17, 2013 | 3:31 a.m.
- ‘Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': See photo of Lucy Lawless as Isabelle Hartley lat.ms/1pDHKur 1 day ago
- ‘Doctor Who': ‘Deep Breath’ set for Blu-Ray release Sept. 9 lat.ms/1pDmHrK 1 day ago
- ‘Mission: Impossible': New Tom Cruise actioner heads into production lat.ms/1tNBrUr 2 days ago
- ‘Action Comics’ No. 1: Superman debut issue fetches record sale price lat.ms/1tMUIFf 2 days ago
- ‘Omen’ series ‘Damien’ next for ‘Walking Dead’ veteran Glen Mazzara lat.ms/1tMGrIX 2 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?