Attendees wait in line at the AMD dispaly at the E3 Electronic Entertainment Expo, in Los Angeles, California June 12, 2013. The chip maker introduces its FX-9000 Series, a family of eight-core processors that have a clock speed of up to 5GHz. AFP PHOTO / ROBYN BECKROBYN BECK/AFP/Getty Images ** TCN OUT **
June 17, 2013 | 3:31 a.m.
- ‘Marvels & Monsters’ exhibit explores comics’ portrayal of Asians lat.ms/IUkCFo 13 hours ago
- ‘JLA’ 10 preview: Stargirl, meet the world of ‘Forever Evil’ lat.ms/ISn9A1 1 day ago
- ‘Star Trek 3′ recruits screenwriters Payne, McKay to join Orci lat.ms/IQnmDG 2 days ago
- ‘X-Men Apocalypse’: Bryan Singer announces 2016 mutant sequel lat.ms/ISJz4z 3 days ago
- Gal Gadot cast as Wonder Woman: Comics world reacts on Twitter lat.ms/ILiobl 3 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?