Attendees wait in line at the AMD dispaly at the E3 Electronic Entertainment Expo, in Los Angeles, California June 12, 2013. The chip maker introduces its FX-9000 Series, a family of eight-core processors that have a clock speed of up to 5GHz. AFP PHOTO / ROBYN BECKROBYN BECK/AFP/Getty Images ** TCN OUT **
June 17, 2013 | 3:31 a.m.
- First ‘Fantastic Four’ teaser reveals new origin for super quartet lat.ms/1H6h5jR 20 hours ago
- ‘AKA Jessica Jones': ‘Doctor Who’ star David Tennant cast in Marvel series lat.ms/1JQ6d5J 1 day ago
- Game designer Tim Schafer’s ‘Grim’ path tracks adventure genre’s growth lat.ms/1GNPvri 3 days ago
- ‘Gravity Ghost': The spirits moved game designer Erin Robinson lat.ms/1GNmtrU 3 days ago
- ‘Insurgent’: See interactive character posters for ‘Divergent’ sequel lat.ms/1JuvZMM 4 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?