Attendees wait in line at the AMD dispaly at the E3 Electronic Entertainment Expo, in Los Angeles, California June 12, 2013. The chip maker introduces its FX-9000 Series, a family of eight-core processors that have a clock speed of up to 5GHz. AFP PHOTO / ROBYN BECKROBYN BECK/AFP/Getty Images ** TCN OUT **
June 17, 2013 | 3:31 a.m.
- RT @cattaber: THX @tracycbrown @LATHeroComplex Nice!: herocomplex.latimes.com/movies/star-wa… #SWCA CC @jenheddle @CatStaggs @katiecandraw @christiegolde… 6 hours ago
- ‘Dragon Ball Z': Masako Nozawa, Goku and Frieza return for ‘Resurrection F’ wp.me/pXM1X-yjZ 10 hours ago
- ‘Fantastic Four’ trailer shows off quartet’s powers and villain Victor von Doom wp.me/pXM1X-yqn 15 hours ago
- ‘Shadowhunters': ‘Mortal Instruments’ TV series casts Dominic Sherwood as male lead wp.me/pXM1X-yqh 17 hours ago
- Star Wars Celebration: Princess Leia fans praise her strength and femininity wp.me/pXM1X-ypQ 21 hours ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?