Attendees wait in line at the AMD dispaly at the E3 Electronic Entertainment Expo, in Los Angeles, California June 12, 2013. The chip maker introduces its FX-9000 Series, a family of eight-core processors that have a clock speed of up to 5GHz. AFP PHOTO / ROBYN BECKROBYN BECK/AFP/Getty Images ** TCN OUT **
June 17, 2013 | 3:31 a.m.
- .@JasonMitch, @twhiddleston, John Goodman, Jordan Vogt-Roberts & Corey Hawkins at LAT HQ latimes.com/entertainment/… https://t.co/QQNv7PAAJM 14 hours ago
- Queens of Comic-Con: Wonder Woman, Captain Marvel and other ladies who ruled the Con fw.to/UsFq3Wf 14 hours ago
- Watch every trailer that premiered at Comic-Con 2016 fw.to/4AoNpAT https://t.co/2IQAnGGNEY 17 hours ago
- Best #cosplay moments of Comic-Con #SDCC #SDCC2016 latimes.com/entertainment/… https://t.co/hhYxtB6TAh 17 hours ago
- Joss Whedon, Neil Gaiman, Sarah Schechter, Chris Hardwick and more on the current state of fandom. latimes.com/entertainment/… 22 hours ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?