Attendees wait in line at the AMD dispaly at the E3 Electronic Entertainment Expo, in Los Angeles, California June 12, 2013. The chip maker introduces its FX-9000 Series, a family of eight-core processors that have a clock speed of up to 5GHz. AFP PHOTO / ROBYN BECKROBYN BECK/AFP/Getty Images ** TCN OUT **
June 17, 2013 | 3:31 a.m.
- C.B. Cebulski has been named Marvel's new editor-in-chief fw.to/AWbbEzO 1 day ago
- RT @latimesent: Lois Smith finds the human element in her sci-fi "Marjorie Prime" role lat.ms/2hABk3X https://t.co/sMwahAic4Q 4 days ago
- RT @Michael_Cho: One more sketch from @fanexpovan last weekend - Batgirl in ink and Dr. Martin dyes. https://t.co/FUKLaqBgSr 4 days ago
- RT @abrahamjoseph: Just in: DC/WB have fired Eddie Berganza in the wake of Friday’s allegations of sexual misconduct. Statement below: http… 5 days ago
- RT @DanielNMiller: Why Gal Gadot's reported ultimatum to Warner Bros. over Brett Ratner's involvement in “Wonder Woman 2” is likely moot (… 5 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?