Attendees wait in line at the AMD dispaly at the E3 Electronic Entertainment Expo, in Los Angeles, California June 12, 2013. The chip maker introduces its FX-9000 Series, a family of eight-core processors that have a clock speed of up to 5GHz. AFP PHOTO / ROBYN BECKROBYN BECK/AFP/Getty Images ** TCN OUT **
June 17, 2013 | 3:31 a.m.
- Image Expo: Warren Ellis, Kurt Busiek, Jeff Lemire conjure new titles lat.ms/1raqM4O 8 hours ago
- Comic-Con 2014: Kyle Roberts brings ‘Posthuman Project’ to San Diego lat.ms/1rab9dG 9 hours ago
- Comic-Con 2014: Cumberbatch, Radcliffe sightings and more in San Diego lat.ms/1r9UiYs 10 hours ago
- .@ArcudiJohn, @JamesHarren1 'Rumble' into strange new territory with @ImageComics in December lat.ms/1nhsUs8 12 hours ago
- ‘Spider-Man’ spinoff ‘Sinister Six’ set for 2016, sequel pushed to 2018 lat.ms/1ngVMAZ 14 hours ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?