Attendees wait in line at the AMD dispaly at the E3 Electronic Entertainment Expo, in Los Angeles, California June 12, 2013. The chip maker introduces its FX-9000 Series, a family of eight-core processors that have a clock speed of up to 5GHz. AFP PHOTO / ROBYN BECKROBYN BECK/AFP/Getty Images ** TCN OUT **
June 17, 2013 | 3:31 a.m.
- George R.R. Martin announces two new #GameofThrones prequels. And some bad news for those waiting for "The Winds of… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 hours ago
- H. Jon Benjamin explains how he differentiates his voice for #BobsBurgers and #Archer lat.ms/2HwDfhW https://t.co/8hcJnFLuq5 4 hours ago
- The story behind The #HandmaidsTale's haunting Season 2 opening sequence lat.ms/2vKu4ZI https://t.co/fq8xuWbRwD 5 hours ago
- The 30-hour Marvel movie marathon leading up to #InfinityWar has kicked off with the first #IronMan. Follow the adv… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 5 hours ago
- Hank Azaria addresses the #Simpsons' Apu controversy and offers to step aside lat.ms/2r09Whe https://t.co/aE2xmn2Ve6 5 hours ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?