IRVINE, CA – JUNE 4 2014: Ready at Dawn creative director and co-founder Ru Weerasuriya, right, and Andrea Pessino, CTO and co-founder, left, in their offices June 4, 2014 in Irvine. (Brian van der Brug / Los Angeles Times)
Ready at Dawn game executives
June 09, 2014 | 8:32 p.m.
- Comic fans mad that Captain America is now a part of Hydra, the Internet just took it one step further. latimes.com/entertainment/… 5 days ago
- Barry Allen has reached his 'Flashpoint,' as a world-shattering event ends Flash's marvelous Season 2 fw.to/251Dowl 5 days ago
- RT @carrieffisher: The fork surrounds you, binds you, & feeds you.... https://t.co/aiUYTg0GjV 6 days ago
- Fans urge Marvel to give Captain America a boyfriend fw.to/KHVsfNH 6 days ago
- 'Game of Thrones': Sophie Turner talks facing Littlefinger and putting the ball in Sansa's court fw.to/koXsRMa 1 week ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?