IRVINE, CA – JUNE 4 2014: Ready at Dawn creative director and co-founder Ru Weerasuriya, right, and Andrea Pessino, CTO and co-founder, left, in their offices June 4, 2014 in Irvine. (Brian van der Brug / Los Angeles Times)
Ready at Dawn game executives
June 09, 2014 | 8:32 p.m.
- Nintendo Switch, a home gaming console with portable powers, is successor to Wii U fw.to/gcgmBJj https://t.co/sKXjMq9UQh 1 day ago
- Wolverine returns as Old Man Logan in the first "Logan" trailer. fw.to/GdVMUxV https://t.co/nI4qi5HDiq 1 day ago
- The first 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' trailer brings Baby Groot and the gang back together… twitter.com/i/web/status/7… 2 days ago
- .@TheSimpsons went virtual, and we liked it. latimes.com/entertainment/… 4 days ago
- President Obama's essential science fiction list is the pumpkin spice latte of the galaxy lat.ms/2e4HW6O https://t.co/p27dEFot5c 6 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?