IRVINE, CA – JUNE 4 2014: Ready at Dawn creative director and co-founder Ru Weerasuriya, right, and Andrea Pessino, CTO and co-founder, left, in their offices June 4, 2014 in Irvine. (Brian van der Brug / Los Angeles Times)
Ready at Dawn game executives
June 09, 2014 | 8:32 p.m.
- Huntsman trailer now with even MORE evil Queen screaming. fw.to/gwcHU2d https://t.co/TZJ2CbZ3Sk 16 hours ago
- .#GameOfThrones gallery: look who made it into the sixth season. latimes.com/entertainment/… https://t.co/iLjGbC8Xpb 17 hours ago
- From 'Walking Dead' to walking dread: 'Firewatch' creators mix heartbreak and the creeps fw.to/4M8LekB https://t.co/TAyS83nqKC 17 hours ago
- #Deadpool's T.J. Miller takes on the superhero status quo in Hollywood. latimes.com/entertainment/… 20 hours ago
- In Hiromi Goto's first graphic novel 'Shadow Life,' it's one tough old woman against death fw.to/elj7HaG https://t.co/kixzN7Suar 21 hours ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?