IRVINE, CA – JUNE 4 2014: Ready at Dawn creative director and co-founder Ru Weerasuriya, right, and Andrea Pessino, CTO and co-founder, left, in their offices June 4, 2014 in Irvine. (Brian van der Brug / Los Angeles Times)
Ready at Dawn game executives
June 09, 2014 | 8:32 p.m.
- #GameOfThrones, #StrangerThings and #HandmaidsTale are among the DGA Awards TV nominees lat.ms/2mnWWzH https://t.co/yDWoSvIBnd 1 week ago
- Adam Strange has a message for Seg-El in the new #Krypton trailer lat.ms/2FkOokV https://t.co/t6JxfqpTdU 1 week ago
- Get ready for a long winter. #GameOfThrones won't air its final six episodes until 2019 lat.ms/2ApdZ8W https://t.co/50CmJDIO0v 2 weeks ago
- Kendrick Lamar will curate and co-produce "Black Panther: The Album" lat.ms/2CCbs0h https://t.co/Ep9gFTRjpo 2 weeks ago
- Gillian Anderson, David Duchovny and Chris Carter keep seeking the truth that's out there as #TheXFiles returns… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 weeks ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?