IRVINE, CA – JUNE 4 2014: Ready at Dawn creative director and co-founder Ru Weerasuriya, right, and Andrea Pessino, CTO and co-founder, left, in their offices June 4, 2014 in Irvine. (Brian van der Brug / Los Angeles Times)
Ready at Dawn game executives
June 09, 2014 | 8:32 p.m.
- George Lucas is bringing his $1-billion museum to Los Angeles latimes.com/entertainment/… https://t.co/2VbRvmxriB 5 days ago
- "And just like that, Fisher reclaimed the 'slave Leia' look for feminism." Remembering Carrie Fisher.… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 weeks ago
- Guillermo del Toro wanted 'Trollhunters' to feel like it was from the '80s fw.to/0GsQcVc https://t.co/ipxLwIJlgb 3 weeks ago
- Our thoughts are with Carrie Fisher and her family. latimes.com/local/lanow/la… 3 weeks ago
- Exclusive reveal of 'The Spirit' comic from the 'Love Is Love' anthology fw.to/SHtIiZW 3 weeks ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?