Kratos, the main character in the video game, “God of War,” towers in the lobby area of Sony Santa Monica. (Genaro Molina / Los Angeles Times)
Kratos in Santa Monica
June 09, 2014 | 8:43 p.m.
- Hip-hop and a simmering Mike Colter help 'Marvel's Luke Cage' put the human in 'superhuman' fw.to/mpLqK6g https://t.co/I3YcilJXnJ 6 hours ago
- Wonder Woman writer confirms: Diana of Themyscira is officially, canonically, queer. latimes.com/entertainment/… https://t.co/fvbrA78kxe 10 hours ago
- Sad news, #AdventureTime will end in 2018. latimes.com/entertainment/… https://t.co/vocFrV39rT 11 hours ago
- 'Batgirl' team reunites for new motorcycle wars comic 'Motor Crush' lat.ms/2d4ym1H https://t.co/QIT3kuW8Ln 1 week ago
- What's your Patronus? The 'Harry Potter' website Pottermore will tell you fw.to/YwWPVvO https://t.co/2UpYoMoxR4 1 week ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?