LOS ANGELES June 6, 2014 — Amanda White, left, and Jon M. Gibson are curators of the current iam8bit exhibition, “the Future of Gaming.” 13 pieces of artwork are exhibited at iam8bit’s Sunset Blvd. storefront in Echo Park until June 22, interpreting dreams and nightmares of game designers. (Cheryl A. Guerrero / Los Angeles Times)
June 10, 2014 | 7:45 p.m.
- Elisabeth Moss to star in TV adaptation of 'The Handmaid's Tale' fw.to/6LDdP1R https://t.co/WwL0OdW4lR 14 hours ago
- The Punisher is getting his own TV show fw.to/cigmT9d 17 hours ago
- This is your new Tomb Raider. latimes.com/entertainment/… 1 day ago
- Concerns over piracy prompt 20th Century Fox to skip San Diego Comic-Con 2016 #SDCC2016 fw.to/Ac4siTP 1 day ago
- Denial, anger, bargaining: Death sends 'Arrow' through the stages of grief in 'Canary Cry' latimes.com/entertainment/… https://t.co/eUAox27Zms 1 day ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?