LOS ANGELES June 6, 2014 — Amanda White, left, and Jon M. Gibson are curators of the current iam8bit exhibition, “the Future of Gaming.” 13 pieces of artwork are exhibited at iam8bit’s Sunset Blvd. storefront in Echo Park until June 22, interpreting dreams and nightmares of game designers. (Cheryl A. Guerrero / Los Angeles Times)
June 10, 2014 | 7:45 p.m.
- If you need another show to binge-watch all 22 episodes of 1990's 'The Flash' are streaming on CW Seed fw.to/mV7mXPZ 5 hours ago
- Winged shirtlessness is about to be unleashed on #Arrow #Flash & #LegendsofTomorrow #magicmace latimes.com/entertainment/… http://t.co/hqbRNYBQPs 8 hours ago
- The "Jurassic World" sequel may be set off-island fw.to/izL0z6a and feature open source dinosaurs http://t.co/HlfkCJNI2m 11 hours ago
- Joel McDonald's puzzle game 'Prune' has flowered quickly fw.to/UovLwOX 13 hours ago
- Fear the Walking Dead season 2 will have 15 episodes. #TCA15 3 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?