LOS ANGELES June 6, 2014 — Amanda White, left, and Jon M. Gibson are curators of the current iam8bit exhibition, “the Future of Gaming.” 13 pieces of artwork are exhibited at iam8bit’s Sunset Blvd. storefront in Echo Park until June 22, interpreting dreams and nightmares of game designers. (Cheryl A. Guerrero / Los Angeles Times)
June 10, 2014 | 7:45 p.m.
- First ‘Fantastic Four’ teaser reveals new origin for super quartet lat.ms/1H6h5jR 1 day ago
- ‘AKA Jessica Jones': ‘Doctor Who’ star David Tennant cast in Marvel series lat.ms/1JQ6d5J 2 days ago
- Game designer Tim Schafer’s ‘Grim’ path tracks adventure genre’s growth lat.ms/1GNPvri 4 days ago
- ‘Gravity Ghost': The spirits moved game designer Erin Robinson lat.ms/1GNmtrU 4 days ago
- ‘Insurgent’: See interactive character posters for ‘Divergent’ sequel lat.ms/1JuvZMM 5 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?