LOS ANGELES June 6, 2014 — Amanda White, left, and Jon M. Gibson are curators of the current iam8bit exhibition, “the Future of Gaming.” 13 pieces of artwork are exhibited at iam8bit’s Sunset Blvd. storefront in Echo Park until June 22, interpreting dreams and nightmares of game designers. (Cheryl A. Guerrero / Los Angeles Times)
June 10, 2014 | 7:45 p.m.
- RT @joshrottenberg: "There were so many ways this movie could go wrong." @JordanPeele on how 'Get Out' defied the odds https://t.co/CQxqS9K… 16 hours ago
- RT @AmyKinLA: "A sort of magical hourglass that serves a reminder for some of life’s biggest lessons, only now in the form of a cup." ILY @… 2 days ago
- Why I waited two hours for an elusive 'Beauty and the Beast' cup latimes.com/entertainment/… https://t.co/3LR5egxRRg 2 days ago
- RT @rianjohnson: Also I love that if the movie Get Out existed in the world of Get Out, the parents would have told Chris how much they lov… 4 days ago
- FYI: LA Alamo Drafthouse is screening "Frailty" in honor of Bill Paxton this weekend. twitter.com/DrafthouseLA/s… 5 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?