LOS ANGELES June 6, 2014 — Amanda White, left, and Jon M. Gibson are curators of the current iam8bit exhibition, “the Future of Gaming.” 13 pieces of artwork are exhibited at iam8bit’s Sunset Blvd. storefront in Echo Park until June 22, interpreting dreams and nightmares of game designers. (Cheryl A. Guerrero / Los Angeles Times)
June 10, 2014 | 7:45 p.m.
- Marvel champions education by pairing superheroes and science on variant covers fw.to/YSb5x5Q https://t.co/IWYidmUKeb 1 day ago
- RT @sarahkuhn: I'm hosting the Geek Geek Writers Reading at @itscomedycomedy on Sun at 1 pm! More here: facebook.com/events/1572189… https://t.c… 2 days ago
- 'No Man's Sky,' arguably the world's largest video game, asks if bigger is better fw.to/c0DgA6h 5 days ago
- Marvel's 'Runaways' comic finally getting a TV series on Hulu fw.to/UYnNCYV https://t.co/aTjedkY1DW 1 week ago
- 'American Horror Story' will come alive at Universal Studios' Halloween Horror Nights fw.to/0GSAuLW 1 week ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?