LOS ANGELES June 6, 2014 — Amanda White, left, and Jon M. Gibson are curators of the current iam8bit exhibition, “the Future of Gaming.” 13 pieces of artwork are exhibited at iam8bit’s Sunset Blvd. storefront in Echo Park until June 22, interpreting dreams and nightmares of game designers. (Cheryl A. Guerrero / Los Angeles Times)
June 10, 2014 | 7:45 p.m.
- New video game ‘Hatred’ takes ugly aim at the industry’s progression lat.ms/1Cb1yMh 1 day ago
- 2014 Games: There was ugliness, but diversity won lat.ms/1C9e0fl 1 day ago
- Todd Martens’ best video games of 2014 lat.ms/1C9dXAr 1 day ago
- ‘Hobbit’: Lee Pace, Richard Armitage salute Peter Jackson’s ‘Battle’ vision lat.ms/1AlwVBw 2 days ago
- ‘The Hobbit': Peter Jackson, Philippa Boyens on ‘Five Armies’ ending lat.ms/1C7mDEA 2 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?