LOS ANGELES June 6, 2014 — Amanda White, left, and Jon M. Gibson are curators of the current iam8bit exhibition, “the Future of Gaming.” 13 pieces of artwork are exhibited at iam8bit’s Sunset Blvd. storefront in Echo Park until June 22, interpreting dreams and nightmares of game designers. (Cheryl A. Guerrero / Los Angeles Times)
June 10, 2014 | 7:45 p.m.
- RT @ThatRebecca: Psyched @MdellW of @io9 is our new @LATHeroComplex editor! I'll be the old lady welcoming you with a bag of seeds. http://… 1 day ago
- RT @LATimesFreshInk: Welcome @MdellW, who's joining the legion of @LATHeroComplex super contributors as editor & writer. "Greatness awaits … 1 day ago
- Exclusive poster: Dwayne Johnson rocks ‘Fast & Furious: Supercharged’ wp.me/pXM1X-yOn 3 days ago
- Disneyland’s 24-hour marathon presents a challenge she can’t resist wp.me/pXM1X-yO8 5 days ago
- Paycheck Friday: Skip the movies and visit your local comic book shop wp.me/pXM1X-yNV 1 week ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?