LOS ANGELES June 6, 2014 — Amanda White, left, and Jon M. Gibson are curators of the current iam8bit exhibition, “the Future of Gaming.” 13 pieces of artwork are exhibited at iam8bit’s Sunset Blvd. storefront in Echo Park until June 22, interpreting dreams and nightmares of game designers. (Cheryl A. Guerrero / Los Angeles Times)
June 10, 2014 | 7:45 p.m.
- 'Batgirl' team reunites for new motorcycle wars comic 'Motor Crush' lat.ms/2d4ym1H https://t.co/QIT3kuW8Ln 4 days ago
- What's your Patronus? The 'Harry Potter' website Pottermore will tell you fw.to/YwWPVvO https://t.co/2UpYoMoxR4 4 days ago
- In case you missed it, 'Ghost in the Shell' debuted their first footage last night during the 'Mr. Robot' finale.… twitter.com/i/web/status/7… 5 days ago
- RT @andykhouri: Otto Schmidt gets me. Work in progress from Green Arrow 12. instagram.com/p/BKqJEePgX9I/ https://t.co/UdmCTRQVJa 5 days ago
- First footage from 'Ghost in the Shell' shows Scarlett Johansson's cyborg side fw.to/eTSySTi https://t.co/4MYg756lGV 5 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?