Gunpoint is a tightly constructed game is centered around the player-puppeteered Richard Conway, a spy-for-hire who’s a stickler for grammar and has a penchant for sarcasm. Credit: Gunpoint
July 01, 2013 | 12:58 a.m.
- It's "Hauntingly bad." Get it? You Get it. latimes.com/entertainment/… 22 hours ago
- @thekareem @TribalSpaceman Ha! 2 days ago
- RT @MeredithBlake: How TV is reshaping the conversation around mass incarceration. Insight from @realjeffreyross @MauriceChammah & more htt… 2 days ago
- Wonder Woman is coming to The CW's Supergirl and she's not taking any old day job. latimes.com/entertainment/… 2 days ago
- Anton Yelchin's talent went far beyond 'Star Trek' latimes.com/entertainment/… 4 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?