HOLLYWOOD, CA-FEBRUARY 1, 2013: Neil Druckmann, 34, Creative Director for the survival horror action-adventure game, The Last of Us, is photographed in front of video screen showing Joel and Ellie, the two key characters in the game, on February 1, 2013. (Mel Melcon/Los Angeles Times)
“The Last of Us.”
June 11, 2013 | 9:11 p.m.
- ‘Hunger Games: Mockingjay’ trailer: Jennifer Lawrence in action star mode lat.ms/1qZJP4v 9 hours ago
- ‘Destiny’ review: Mars is lovely; too bad about the war lat.ms/1qR5nQL 2 days ago
- See an @EmilytheStrange excerpt by @TiredFairy @robreger @Cattifer from the @CBLDF Liberty Annual lat.ms/1uzmJ4G @ImageComics 3 days ago
- ‘The Strain': Richard Sammel relishes evil role as Thomas Eichhorst lat.ms/1rSOdhM 3 days ago
- ‘Annihilator': Frazer Irving crafts L.A. dreamscape for Hollywood tale lat.ms/1qKZS6f 4 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?