HOLLYWOOD, CA-FEBRUARY 1, 2013: Neil Druckmann, 34, Creative Director for the survival horror action-adventure game, The Last of Us, is photographed in front of video screen showing Joel and Ellie, the two key characters in the game, on February 1, 2013. (Mel Melcon/Los Angeles Times)
“The Last of Us.”
June 11, 2013 | 9:11 p.m.
- ‘Adventure Time: The Art of Ooo': See Adam Muto’s story notes lat.ms/1rAUVLZ 1 day ago
- #Batman 75: @babsdraws @marcandreyko @TheBurnham @marvwolfman talk Batgirl, Batwoman, Robin(s), Batfleck at LBCC lat.ms/1tct56E 1 day ago
- ‘Afterlife With Archie': Roberto Aguirre-Sacasa talks horror, movie plans lat.ms/1rwyKqk 2 days ago
- ‘SNL’ spoofs Marvel success with ‘Guardians’ star Chris Pratt lat.ms/1rwqWoq 2 days ago
- One size doesn't fit all: @misscecil @babsdraws @barbarakesel @stormkingskc @CorinnaBechko & more on women in comics lat.ms/1pCCoe7 2 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?