HOLLYWOOD, CA-FEBRUARY 1, 2013: Neil Druckmann, 34, Creative Director for the survival horror action-adventure game, The Last of Us, is photographed in front of video screen showing Joel and Ellie, the two key characters in the game, on February 1, 2013. (Mel Melcon/Los Angeles Times)
“The Last of Us.”
June 11, 2013 | 9:11 p.m.
- ‘Divergent’: Victo Ngai IMAX poster spotlights Tris, Four lat.ms/1dNIoiH 21 minutes ago
- #Punisher fans: Read what @nathanedmondson had to say about bringing Frank Castle to sunny L.A. lat.ms/1lqPLhA 1 day ago
- ‘Adventure Time’ poster first look: Andrew Groves takes on Billy lat.ms/1isx3nS 1 day ago
- #Batman 29 preview: @Ssnyder1835 on Crime Alley; 28's Bluebird, Spoiler; and @markedoyle. Plus, see pages! lat.ms/1g2bWWb @kyrax2 1 day ago
- Dragons! Watch the latest #GameofThrones season 4 trailer. lat.ms/1dJ9c3F 1 day ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?