HOLLYWOOD, CA-FEBRUARY 1, 2013: Neil Druckmann, 34, Creative Director for the survival horror action-adventure game, The Last of Us, is photographed in front of video screen showing Joel and Ellie, the two key characters in the game, on February 1, 2013. (Mel Melcon/Los Angeles Times)
“The Last of Us.”
June 11, 2013 | 9:11 p.m.
- ‘Guardians of the Galaxy’: Chris Pratt, Zoe Saldana tout Marvel adventure lat.ms/1gGYg89 17 hours ago
- Batman needs a Robin for #Batman75 and always, writer Peter J. Tomasi says. 'Robin Rises' coming in July lat.ms/1hUKBGl @DCComics 20 hours ago
- Also: 'Robin Rises' story line has art by Andy Kubert, @patrick_gleason, and Tomasi discusses their work lat.ms/1hUKBGl @DCComics 20 hours ago
- A Robin will rise in July one-shot and ‘Batman & Robin’ 33 (and it might not be Damian). Peter J. Tomasi discusses lat.ms/1hUKBGl 20 hours ago
- ‘X-Men: Days of Future Past’: Wolverine center stage in final trailer lat.ms/1gEl9sK 1 day ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?