HOLLYWOOD, CA-FEBRUARY 1, 2013: Neil Druckmann, 34, Creative Director for the survival horror action-adventure game, The Last of Us, is photographed in front of video screen showing Joel and Ellie, the two key characters in the game, on February 1, 2013. (Mel Melcon/Los Angeles Times)
“The Last of Us.”
June 11, 2013 | 9:11 p.m.
- Comikaze lures ‘Thrones’ cast, Batman, cosplayers to downtown L.A. lat.ms/1q9R9GN 3 hours ago
- @MpRodriguez2007 Thanks! 4 hours ago
- Here's to television's scariest clown, courtesy of @AHSFX. Happy Halloween, Twisty (aka @MrJCLynch)! lat.ms/1t5lf3h 4 hours ago
- Some Halloween reading: P. Craig Russell and @neilhimself on the graphic novel adaptation of "The Graveyard Book." lat.ms/1sR9yYG 4 hours ago
- Another Halloween pick: "Horns" director @AlexandreAja's love letter to "The Shining": lat.ms/1E8zqb0 4 hours ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?