HOLLYWOOD, CA-FEBRUARY 1, 2013: Neil Druckmann, 34, Creative Director for the survival horror action-adventure game, The Last of Us, is photographed in front of video screen showing Joel and Ellie, the two key characters in the game, on February 1, 2013. (Mel Melcon/Los Angeles Times)
“The Last of Us.”
June 11, 2013 | 9:11 p.m.
- It's "Hauntingly bad." Get it? You Get it. latimes.com/entertainment/… 3 days ago
- @thekareem @TribalSpaceman Ha! 5 days ago
- RT @MeredithBlake: How TV is reshaping the conversation around mass incarceration. Insight from @realjeffreyross @MauriceChammah & more htt… 5 days ago
- Wonder Woman is coming to The CW's Supergirl and she's not taking any old day job. latimes.com/entertainment/… 5 days ago
- Anton Yelchin's talent went far beyond 'Star Trek' latimes.com/entertainment/… 6 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?