HOLLYWOOD, CA-FEBRUARY 1, 2013: Neil Druckmann, 34, Creative Director for the survival horror action-adventure game, The Last of Us, is photographed in front of video screen showing Joel and Ellie, the two key characters in the game, on February 1, 2013. (Mel Melcon/Los Angeles Times)
“The Last of Us.”
June 11, 2013 | 9:11 p.m.
- J.K. Rowling makes her annual apology for killing off 'Harry Potter' characters fw.to/e7eDXSO 12 hours ago
- How everyone freaked out over Sunday night's jaw-dropping 'Game of Thrones' fw.to/25bhzLW https://t.co/wGLcQVIFOV 14 hours ago
- Elisabeth Moss to star in TV adaptation of 'The Handmaid's Tale' fw.to/6LDdP1R https://t.co/WwL0OdW4lR 3 days ago
- The Punisher is getting his own TV show fw.to/cigmT9d 3 days ago
- This is your new Tomb Raider. latimes.com/entertainment/… 4 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?