HOLLYWOOD, CA-FEBRUARY 1, 2013: Neil Druckmann, 34, Creative Director for the survival horror action-adventure game, The Last of Us, is photographed in front of video screen showing Joel and Ellie, the two key characters in the game, on February 1, 2013. (Mel Melcon/Los Angeles Times)
“The Last of Us.”
June 11, 2013 | 9:11 p.m.
- New video game ‘Hatred’ takes ugly aim at the industry’s progression lat.ms/1Cb1yMh 5 hours ago
- 2014 Games: There was ugliness, but diversity won lat.ms/1C9e0fl 12 hours ago
- Todd Martens’ best video games of 2014 lat.ms/1C9dXAr 12 hours ago
- ‘Hobbit’: Lee Pace, Richard Armitage salute Peter Jackson’s ‘Battle’ vision lat.ms/1AlwVBw 1 day ago
- ‘The Hobbit': Peter Jackson, Philippa Boyens on ‘Five Armies’ ending lat.ms/1C7mDEA 1 day ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?