HOLLYWOOD, CA-FEBRUARY 1, 2013: Neil Druckmann, 34, Creative Director for the survival horror action-adventure game, The Last of Us, is photographed in front of video screen showing Joel and Ellie, the two key characters in the game, on February 1, 2013. (Mel Melcon/Los Angeles Times)
“The Last of Us.”
June 11, 2013 | 9:11 p.m.
- ‘Constantine': Matt Ryan plays demon hunter as flawed, tormented, angry lat.ms/12pkJms 6 hours ago
- ICYMI: @LATherocomplex chats with Twisty the Clown actor @MrJCLynch about his terrifying 'AHS: Freak Show' role. lat.ms/1D27LGg 19 hours ago
- ‘Riverdale': Archie Comics TV series lands at Fox lat.ms/1D2P857 21 hours ago
- ‘Constantine': Neil Marshall talks Hellblazer, horror, future movie plans lat.ms/12jiX6e 1 day ago
- ‘The Hobbit’ stars cameo in new Air New Zealand safety video lat.ms/1D1jvZz 1 day ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?