HOLLYWOOD, CA-FEBRUARY 1, 2013: Neil Druckmann, 34, Creative Director for the survival horror action-adventure game, The Last of Us, is photographed in front of video screen showing Joel and Ellie, the two key characters in the game, on February 1, 2013. (Mel Melcon/Los Angeles Times)
“The Last of Us.”
June 11, 2013 | 9:11 p.m.
- Brie Larson is officially Captain Marvel fw.to/YIkZK2I https://t.co/wqgk5ZFm43 19 minutes ago
- Doctor Strange trailer reveals the first good look Mads Mikkelsen as Kaecilius #MarvelSDCC latimes.com/entertainment/… https://t.co/XAwJYTD2fy 58 minutes ago
- Marvel's 'Black Panther' cast announced including Lupita N'yongo and the new villain fw.to/ytO4hjZ 1 hour ago
- Justice League, Wonder Woman and Suicide Squad: The Warner Bros. & DC course correction latimes.com/entertainment/… https://t.co/1yIfnqzE5E 2 hours ago
- King Arthur is back, and now with more supercuts, screaming and timely haircuts. latimes.com/entertainment/… https://t.co/3NsweEgaVq 2 hours ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?