HOLLYWOOD, CA-FEBRUARY 1, 2013: Neil Druckmann, 34, Creative Director for the survival horror action-adventure game, The Last of Us, is photographed in front of video screen showing Joel and Ellie, the two key characters in the game, on February 1, 2013. (Mel Melcon/Los Angeles Times)
“The Last of Us.”
June 11, 2013 | 9:11 p.m.
- So good. twitter.com/AlexJamesFitz/… 21 hours ago
- FX casts Professor X's son in its TV adaptation of 'Legion' fw.to/iZMnDma https://t.co/hro9ODJHJH 1 day ago
- Weird Al Yankovic is set to star in 'Milo Murphy's Law,' Disney XD's new animated series fw.to/67lHUzg https://t.co/i8b5cykXqL 2 days ago
- Get tangled up in Unravel, a video game that strings together lost memories. fw.to/W7oE6eC https://t.co/dqiqwQpL3A 2 days ago
- A sneak peek at the #XFiles art show, "Conspiracies, Monsters and Mythology at @iam8bit latimes.com/entertainment/… https://t.co/m8u0MXPIxc 2 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?