HOLLYWOOD, CA-FEBRUARY 1, 2013: Neil Druckmann, 34, Creative Director for the survival horror action-adventure game, The Last of Us, is photographed in front of video screen showing Joel and Ellie, the two key characters in the game, on February 1, 2013. (Mel Melcon/Los Angeles Times)
“The Last of Us.”
June 11, 2013 | 9:11 p.m.
- 'Inhumans' Anson Mount and Serinda Swan explain how they created Black Bolt's sign language latimes.com/entertainment/… https://t.co/1qhwDxQWWF 7 hours ago
- Noah Hawley is making a Doctor Doom movie for Fox latimes.com/entertainment/… https://t.co/FqC6JPWehn 8 hours ago
- See how 'Rocko’s Modern Life' has been updated for 2017 latimes.com/entertainment/… 9 hours ago
- Finally! A look at Medusa's hair in action. #Inhumans #SDCC 10 hours ago
- #Inhumans clip featuring Karnak fighting shows why #SDCC twitter.com/latherocomplex… 10 hours ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?