HOLLYWOOD, CA-FEBRUARY 1, 2013: Neil Druckmann, 34, Creative Director for the survival horror action-adventure game, The Last of Us, is photographed in front of video screen showing Joel and Ellie, the two key characters in the game, on February 1, 2013. (Mel Melcon/Los Angeles Times)
“The Last of Us.”
June 11, 2013 | 9:11 p.m.
- Warner Bros. brings on Matt Reeves to direct 'The Batman' fw.to/YO5ZJAL https://t.co/N1HieTaZ8L 1 day ago
- First clip from 'Alien: Covenant' shows a course correction away from 'Prometheus' and back to 'Alien'… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 days ago
- The Power of the Dark Crystal comic takes place 100 years after Jim Henson's film. Don't worry, Fizzgig lives.… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 days ago
- RIP Hellboy 3 twitter.com/RealGDT/status… 3 days ago
- CHEWY AND HAN TOGETHER AGAIN! latimes.com/entertainment/… 3 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?