VAN NUYS, CA – FEBRUARY 27, 2014 – 3D artist William Cho working on new video game “Titanfall” at Respawn Entertainment video game development studio, Thursday, February 27, 2014. The studio is launching the new video game on March 11, 2014.
March 07, 2014 | 1:53 p.m.
- ‘The Order: 1886′ has ambitious ideas about game narratives lat.ms/1GAsF2N 17 hours ago
- ‘Game of Thrones’ key art spotlights Tyrion as a dragon looms in fog lat.ms/1axtnTP 1 day ago
- ‘Supergirl': CBS show casts Dean Cain, Helen Slater in mystery roles lat.ms/1DAj1wc 1 day ago
- Leonard Nimoy, ‘Star Trek’ and beyond: A video retrospective lat.ms/1DAhqGx 1 day ago
- That time when #LeonardNimoy did his best William Shatner impression. #RIPNimoy lat.ms/1MZifhu 1 day ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?