VAN NUYS, CA – FEBRUARY 27, 2014 – 3D artist William Cho working on new video game “Titanfall” at Respawn Entertainment video game development studio, Thursday, February 27, 2014. The studio is launching the new video game on March 11, 2014.
March 07, 2014 | 1:53 p.m.
- RT @ComicArtsLA: The @latimes wrote about us! Come see us this weekend, 10am-5pm! Thanks @tracycbrown! :) twitter.com/latherocomplex… 2 days ago
- .@ComicArtsLA has a mission: Bringing comics to everyone lat.ms/2kco6rk https://t.co/ZwsENcsas9 2 days ago
- Warner Bros. shakes up DC leadership after "Justice League" falls short at box office lat.ms/2nEpIPD https://t.co/EpRvYO3Cmz 3 days ago
- Geoff Keighley's lifelong obsession to create a video game Oscars lat.ms/2BfZ0Tt #GameAwards 3 days ago
- "Avatar" and its four planned sequels spawn book series lat.ms/2AYhl75 https://t.co/T7k9vtNwUZ 4 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?