VAN NUYS, CA – FEBRUARY 27, 2014 – QA testers, including Mark Grimenstein, front, testing the new video game “Titanfall” at Respawn Entertainment video game development studio, Thursday, February 27, 2014. The studio is launching the new video game on March 11, 2014.
March 07, 2014 | 1:53 p.m.
- You can buy 'Back to the Future' Pepsi because the future is now fw.to/iZq8xUS http://t.co/RfJ30UKbep 15 hours ago
- Disneyland fans blast annual-pass price hike as 'greedy' latimes.com/business/la-fi… 18 hours ago
- The hardest scene to write in The Martian was the #LOTR joke. latimes.com/entertainment/… 19 hours ago
- Worlds are colliding in the best possible way. twitter.com/RealGDT/status… 2 days ago
- What @Daredevil and The Martian have in common, small stakes and Drew Goddard. latimes.com/entertainment/… 2 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?