VAN NUYS, CA – FEBRUARY 27, 2014 – QA testers, including Mark Grimenstein, front, testing the new video game “Titanfall” at Respawn Entertainment video game development studio, Thursday, February 27, 2014. The studio is launching the new video game on March 11, 2014.
March 07, 2014 | 1:53 p.m.
- She's baaaaaack. 'Rings' trailer gives cursed video franchise a digital upgrade fw.to/21RQ0qh 18 hours ago
- Marvel champions education by pairing superheroes and science on variant covers fw.to/YSb5x5Q https://t.co/IWYidmUKeb 2 days ago
- RT @sarahkuhn: I'm hosting the Geek Geek Writers Reading at @itscomedycomedy on Sun at 1 pm! More here: facebook.com/events/1572189… https://t.c… 2 days ago
- 'No Man's Sky,' arguably the world's largest video game, asks if bigger is better fw.to/c0DgA6h 6 days ago
- Marvel's 'Runaways' comic finally getting a TV series on Hulu fw.to/UYnNCYV https://t.co/aTjedkY1DW 1 week ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?