VAN NUYS, CA – FEBRUARY 27, 2014 – Vince Zampella, head of Respawn Entertainment video game development studio, Thursday, February 27, 2014, at Respawn. The studio is launching the new video game Titanfall on March 11, 2014. (Ricardo DeAratanha/Los Angeles Times).
Titanfall: Vince Zampella
March 05, 2014 | 4:35 p.m.
- .@JasonMitch, @twhiddleston, John Goodman, Jordan Vogt-Roberts & Corey Hawkins at LAT HQ latimes.com/entertainment/… https://t.co/QQNv7PAAJM 1 day ago
- Queens of Comic-Con: Wonder Woman, Captain Marvel and other ladies who ruled the Con fw.to/UsFq3Wf 1 day ago
- Watch every trailer that premiered at Comic-Con 2016 fw.to/4AoNpAT https://t.co/2IQAnGGNEY 1 day ago
- Best #cosplay moments of Comic-Con #SDCC #SDCC2016 latimes.com/entertainment/… https://t.co/hhYxtB6TAh 1 day ago
- Joss Whedon, Neil Gaiman, Sarah Schechter, Chris Hardwick and more on the current state of fandom. latimes.com/entertainment/… 1 day ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?