VAN NUYS, CA – FEBRUARY 27, 2014 – Vince Zampella, head of Respawn Entertainment video game development studio, Thursday, February 27, 2014, at Respawn. The studio is launching the new video game Titanfall on March 11, 2014. (Ricardo DeAratanha/Los Angeles Times).
Titanfall: Vince Zampella
March 05, 2014 | 4:35 p.m.
- 'Arrow' Season 4 trailer: Heroes never die fw.to/6HjZsQF http://t.co/7no7HV1BKc 4 hours ago
- Just when you think you've heard the most #StarWars-y names ever, meet Constable Zuvio lat.ms/1imCtqr http://t.co/utfaAFUKxg 8 hours ago
- Happy 30th, 'Super Mario.' You taught the world patience, so much patience. latimes.com/entertainment/… #mariomemories. http://t.co/DfpY9C5cOT 9 hours ago
- This is what #starwars new big bad Kylo Ren sounds like, iiiiinteresting. fw.to/QG9XkeK 14 hours ago
- Watch the trailer for Daniel Radcliffe's 'Grand Theft Auto' drama 'The Gamechangers' fw.to/OH6aa1B 1 day ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?