VAN NUYS, CA – FEBRUARY 27, 2014 – Vince Zampella, head of Respawn Entertainment video game development studio, Thursday, February 27, 2014, at Respawn. The studio is launching the new video game Titanfall on March 11, 2014. (Ricardo DeAratanha/Los Angeles Times).
Titanfall: Vince Zampella
March 05, 2014 | 4:35 p.m.
- The next Star Wars movie finally has a name, but what does it mean? latimes.com/entertainment/… 1 day ago
- George Lucas is bringing his $1-billion museum to Los Angeles latimes.com/entertainment/… https://t.co/2VbRvmxriB 1 week ago
- "And just like that, Fisher reclaimed the 'slave Leia' look for feminism." Remembering Carrie Fisher.… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 3 weeks ago
- Guillermo del Toro wanted 'Trollhunters' to feel like it was from the '80s fw.to/0GsQcVc https://t.co/ipxLwIJlgb 1 month ago
- Our thoughts are with Carrie Fisher and her family. latimes.com/local/lanow/la… 1 month ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?