VAN NUYS, CA – FEBRUARY 27, 2014 – Vince Zampella, head of Respawn Entertainment video game development studio, Thursday, February 27, 2014, at Respawn. The studio is launching the new video game Titanfall on March 11, 2014. (Ricardo DeAratanha/Los Angeles Times).
Titanfall: Vince Zampella
March 05, 2014 | 4:35 p.m.
- #EisnerAwards memorable moments from @faitherinhicks @oatmeal William Foster, @marvwolfman @Ssnyder1835 @thomaslennon lat.ms/1orW4Fv 3 hours ago
- In his first #ComicCon appearance, Benedict Cumberbatch charms the fanboy faithful lat.ms/1jZwcke 3 hours ago
- #EisnerAwards top winners: #Saga's Vaughan, @fionastaples; @mattfraction (#Hawkeye, #SexCriminals), @IDWPublishing lat.ms/1orW4Fv 3 hours ago
- ICYMI: @grantmorrison told fans about the strange music of #Multiversity and comics' power in the story lat.ms/1xgipGB @DCComics 3 hours ago
- Comic-Con 2014: Sideshow Collectibles’ 20 years of genre artistry lat.ms/1nszL28 3 hours ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?