VAN NUYS, CA – FEBRUARY 27, 2014 – Vince Zampella, head of Respawn Entertainment video game development studio, Thursday, February 27, 2014, at Respawn. The studio is launching the new video game Titanfall on March 11, 2014. (Ricardo DeAratanha/Los Angeles Times).
Titanfall: Vince Zampella
March 05, 2014 | 4:35 p.m.
- It's "Hauntingly bad." Get it? You Get it. latimes.com/entertainment/… 2 days ago
- @thekareem @TribalSpaceman Ha! 4 days ago
- RT @MeredithBlake: How TV is reshaping the conversation around mass incarceration. Insight from @realjeffreyross @MauriceChammah & more htt… 4 days ago
- Wonder Woman is coming to The CW's Supergirl and she's not taking any old day job. latimes.com/entertainment/… 4 days ago
- Anton Yelchin's talent went far beyond 'Star Trek' latimes.com/entertainment/… 5 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?