VAN NUYS, CA – FEBRUARY 27, 2014 – Vince Zampella, head of Respawn Entertainment video game development studio, Thursday, February 27, 2014, at Respawn. The studio is launching the new video game Titanfall on March 11, 2014. (Ricardo DeAratanha/Los Angeles Times).
Titanfall: Vince Zampella
March 05, 2014 | 4:35 p.m.
- RT @jenyamato: At #SDCC #Riverdale's cast gave expert dramaface 🙀teased S2 'ships & answered: WILL the show go supernatural? https://t.co/V… 3 hours ago
- Our #SDCC @ducktales interview condensed into one, pure moment of joy. Woo-oo! latimes.com/entertainment/… https://t.co/85O4HbZ181 5 hours ago
- Creating a bold world for the Cold War thriller 'Atomic Blonde' latimes.com/entertainment/… https://t.co/zLsyVDOM6I 6 hours ago
- Lupita Nyong'o just won Comic-Con (three days later) #cosplay #sdcc latimes.com/entertainment/… 7 hours ago
- We asked 'Blade Runner' director Denis Villeneuve: Is Deckard a replicant? latimes.com/entertainment/… https://t.co/qwxhgnser3 7 hours ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?