This image released by Warner Bros. Pictures shows Sullivan Stapleton in “300: Rise of an Empire.” (AP Photo/Warner Bros. Pictures) ** Usable by LA and DC Only **
‘300: Rise of an Empire’
March 06, 2014 | 6:37 p.m.
- Channing Tatum ‘X-Men’ spinoff ‘Gambit’ lands ‘RoboCop’ screenwriter lat.ms/1ueGyl7 6 hours ago
- Comikaze lures ‘Thrones’ cast, Batman, cosplayers to downtown L.A. lat.ms/1q9R9GN 10 hours ago
- @MpRodriguez2007 Thanks! 10 hours ago
- Here's to television's scariest clown, courtesy of @AHSFX. Happy Halloween, Twisty (aka @MrJCLynch)! lat.ms/1t5lf3h 10 hours ago
- Some Halloween reading: P. Craig Russell and @neilhimself on the graphic novel adaptation of "The Graveyard Book." lat.ms/1sR9yYG 10 hours ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?