This image released by Warner Bros. Pictures shows Sullivan Stapleton in “300: Rise of an Empire.” (AP Photo/Warner Bros. Pictures) ** Usable by LA and DC Only **
‘300: Rise of an Empire’
March 06, 2014 | 6:37 p.m.
- Margaret Atwood answers the question: Is 'The Handmaid's Tale' a feminist book? latimes.com/entertainment/… https://t.co/7BBGeu4Uia 1 day ago
- Deleted the last tweet due to a faulty link. Apologies. 1 day ago
- Scalzi on writing: The most important thing that you can do is start. And the second important thing is that you finish. 2 days ago
- Doctorow: "When the lights go out, do you go over to your neighbors house with a shotgun or a covered dish?" 2 days ago
- Doctorow on why he wanted to write an optimistic disaster novel: So people would bug in instead of bugging out. 2 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?