Molina, Genaro –– – 120276.CA.0206.zack1.GEM Director Zack Snyder stands infront of a still photograph taken from his latest movie, “300,” at his office on the Warner Bros. lot in Burbank. The movie is based on the graphic novel written and illustrated by Frank Miller.
June 12, 2013 | 8:31 p.m.
- It's "Hauntingly bad." Get it? You Get it. latimes.com/entertainment/… 5 days ago
- @thekareem @TribalSpaceman Ha! 1 week ago
- RT @MeredithBlake: How TV is reshaping the conversation around mass incarceration. Insight from @realjeffreyross @MauriceChammah & more htt… 1 week ago
- Wonder Woman is coming to The CW's Supergirl and she's not taking any old day job. latimes.com/entertainment/… 1 week ago
- Anton Yelchin's talent went far beyond 'Star Trek' latimes.com/entertainment/… 1 week ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?