Molina, Genaro –– – 120276.CA.0206.zack1.GEM Director Zack Snyder stands infront of a still photograph taken from his latest movie, “300,” at his office on the Warner Bros. lot in Burbank. The movie is based on the graphic novel written and illustrated by Frank Miller.
June 12, 2013 | 8:31 p.m.
- Watch one man transform into different zombies from the last 100 years latimes.com/entertainment/… https://t.co/neG3uNkRxn 8 hours ago
- Exclusive: Kristen Schaal, Jason Ritter and Alex Hirsch say farewell to #GravityFalls fw.to/WJ5tvgm https://t.co/fmxd7lfdjJ 10 hours ago
- In case you missed it: 'Captain America: Civil War' trailer divides the Avengers in half. ow.ly/Y5EAi https://t.co/zxHjt5lVgw 15 hours ago
- Syfy renews #TheMagicians for a second season. latimes.com/entertainment/… 16 hours ago
- In case you missed it. KRANG!!! 1st look at Krang, Bebop & Rocksteady from #TMNT2. fw.to/8yg6JKC https://t.co/f4VpysMfqZ 16 hours ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?