Writers John Dowdle, left, and Drew Dowdle attend the Legendary Pictures panel for “As Above, So Below” on Day 3 of Comic-Con International on Saturday, July 26, 2014, in San Diego. (Photo by Richard Shotwell/Invision/AP) ** Usable by LA, DC, CGT and CCT Only **
John Dowdle, Drew Dowdle
Aug. 28, 2014 | 12:35 p.m.
- The movies changed #JurassicWorldFallenKingdom director J.A. Bayona's life, and now he hopes to pass it on… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 12 hours ago
- How #JurassicWorld used the DNA of a beloved franchise to build a bold new universe lat.ms/2HRkHIB https://t.co/RA2u2b4WOg 14 hours ago
- REVIEW: #JurassicWorldFallenKingdom is an improvement, which doesn't make it necessary lat.ms/2sBa6wp https://t.co/Jy5Yd4VV6a 15 hours ago
- RT @jenyamato: Cruised the Universal lot w/ @FilmBayona, saw him geek out over the Psycho house (and get chased off by Norman Bates), and t… 15 hours ago
- RT @tracycbrown: I talked to "Bao" director Domee Shi about her inspiration for the short, overcoming any doubts to tell her specifically C… 4 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?