Writers John Dowdle, left, and Drew Dowdle attend the Legendary Pictures panel for “As Above, So Below” on Day 3 of Comic-Con International on Saturday, July 26, 2014, in San Diego. (Photo by Richard Shotwell/Invision/AP) ** Usable by LA, DC, CGT and CCT Only **
John Dowdle, Drew Dowdle
Aug. 28, 2014 | 12:35 p.m.
- George Lucas is bringing his $1-billion museum to Los Angeles latimes.com/entertainment/… https://t.co/2VbRvmxriB 1 week ago
- "And just like that, Fisher reclaimed the 'slave Leia' look for feminism." Remembering Carrie Fisher.… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 3 weeks ago
- Guillermo del Toro wanted 'Trollhunters' to feel like it was from the '80s fw.to/0GsQcVc https://t.co/ipxLwIJlgb 3 weeks ago
- Our thoughts are with Carrie Fisher and her family. latimes.com/local/lanow/la… 3 weeks ago
- Exclusive reveal of 'The Spirit' comic from the 'Love Is Love' anthology fw.to/SHtIiZW 4 weeks ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?