(L–r) TOM HARDY as Bane and CHRISTIAN BALE as Batman in Warner Bros. Pictures’ and Legendary Pictures’ action thriller movie “THE DARK KNIGHT RISES,” a Warner Bros. Pictures release. TM and © DC Comics
‘Dark Knight Rises’
Dec. 18, 2012 | 8:33 p.m.
- 'Krampus' graphic novel provides a prequel to the holiday horror film fw.to/e3oPm8R 1 hour ago
- First 'Civil War' trailer shows the fight between Captain America and Iron Man fw.to/owCwKoi 2 days ago
- Kevin Bacon is looking to bring back 'Tremors!' fw.to/AO3bSvM latimes.com/entertainment/… 2 days ago
- Sonia Braga joins the cast of Marvel's 'Luke Cage' fw.to/0egcQXc https://t.co/f9A8hbu6Ae 3 days ago
- 'Smile!' How a villain's phrase in #JessicaJones exposes modern-day sexism fw.to/27W4sIM 3 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?