In this March 1976 publicity photo released by Lucasfilm Ltd. & TM, director, George Lucas, and actor, Mark Hamill, who portrays young Luke Skywalker, are shown on the salt flats of Tunisia during principal photography of the original “Star Wars.” There’s no mistaking the similarities. A childhood on a dusty farm, a love of fast vehicles, a rebel who battles an overpowering empire, George Lucas is the hero he created, Luke Skywalker. (AP Photo/Lucasfilm Ltd. & TM) ** Usable by LA and DC Only **
‘Star Wars’: George Lucas and Mark Hamill
Dec. 18, 2012 | 8:33 p.m.
- A Disney-branded streaming service is set to debut in 2019. A live-action #StarWars TV show will be one of the main… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 9 hours ago
- "The Last Jedi" is the first flat-out terrific #StarWars movie since "The Empire Strikes Back." Read the review:… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 10 hours ago
- A "She-Ra" reboot and "Trolls" series are among the new animated shows headed to Netflix fw.to/uHQ5Iqi https://t.co/Hmqcpc65N7 13 hours ago
- RT @tracycbrown: Happy Tuesday @Gingerhazing is making a She-Ra reboot for Netflix/DreamWorks fw.to/uHQ5Iqi 14 hours ago
- RT @ComicArtsLA: The @latimes wrote about us! Come see us this weekend, 10am-5pm! Thanks @tracycbrown! :) twitter.com/latherocomplex… 4 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?