In this March 1976 publicity photo released by Lucasfilm Ltd. & TM, director, George Lucas, and actor, Mark Hamill, who portrays young Luke Skywalker, are shown on the salt flats of Tunisia during principal photography of the original “Star Wars.” There’s no mistaking the similarities. A childhood on a dusty farm, a love of fast vehicles, a rebel who battles an overpowering empire, George Lucas is the hero he created, Luke Skywalker. (AP Photo/Lucasfilm Ltd. & TM) ** Usable by LA and DC Only **
‘Star Wars': George Lucas and Mark Hamill
Dec. 18, 2012 | 8:33 p.m.
- ‘Game of Thrones': First teaser features Arya Stark lat.ms/1CgDw3e 1 day ago
- ‘The Babadook': Director Jennifer Kent confronts a boogeyman lat.ms/1xFM37Y 2 days ago
- Exclusive: ‘Ultron Forever’ assembles time-traveling Avengers team lat.ms/1xFdgHY 2 days ago
- ‘Sherlock': Benedict Cumberbatch, Martin Freeman don hats in new image lat.ms/1Cc5Cwz 2 days ago
- ‘Pan’ trailer: Hugh Jackman’s Blackbeard sails through Neverland [video] lat.ms/1CbQAan 2 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?