In this March 1976 publicity photo released by Lucasfilm Ltd. & TM, director, George Lucas, and actor, Mark Hamill, who portrays young Luke Skywalker, are shown on the salt flats of Tunisia during principal photography of the original “Star Wars.” There’s no mistaking the similarities. A childhood on a dusty farm, a love of fast vehicles, a rebel who battles an overpowering empire, George Lucas is the hero he created, Luke Skywalker. (AP Photo/Lucasfilm Ltd. & TM) ** Usable by LA and DC Only **
‘Star Wars’: George Lucas and Mark Hamill
Dec. 18, 2012 | 8:33 p.m.
- .@IDWPublishing marks 15th anniversary, heads to #ComicCon2014. @therealtedadams @chris_ryall talk risk-taking growth lat.ms/UmRQDd 12 hours ago
- #ComicCon2014 will have a charitable side. We've rounded up events from @CBLDF @heroinitiative & more in a handy list lat.ms/UqTrYi 12 hours ago
- Comic-Con 2014: Charity events from CBLDF, Hero Initiative, more lat.ms/1r4IqGX 12 hours ago
- ‘Afterlife With Archie’: Sabrina the Teenage Witch returns lat.ms/1r4ajil 14 hours ago
- Hitting the target: David Lapham on ‘Stray Bullets,’ ‘Murder Me Dead’ lat.ms/1nbjCxS 16 hours ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?