In this March 1976 publicity photo released by Lucasfilm Ltd. & TM, director, George Lucas, and actor, Mark Hamill, who portrays young Luke Skywalker, are shown on the salt flats of Tunisia during principal photography of the original “Star Wars.” There’s no mistaking the similarities. A childhood on a dusty farm, a love of fast vehicles, a rebel who battles an overpowering empire, George Lucas is the hero he created, Luke Skywalker. (AP Photo/Lucasfilm Ltd. & TM) ** Usable by LA and DC Only **
‘Star Wars’: George Lucas and Mark Hamill
Dec. 18, 2012 | 8:33 p.m.
- ‘X-Men: Days of Future Past’: Wolverine center stage in final trailer lat.ms/1gEl9sK 6 hours ago
- Eisner Awards: ‘Hawkeye,’ ‘The Wake,’ ‘Saga’ lead nominations field lat.ms/1jJ9mK6 9 hours ago
- Daredevil and Original Sin in comic book previews lat.ms/1jJ2wEr 10 hours ago
- ‘Game of Thrones’: Iceland’s Sigur Ros covers ‘The Rains of Castamere’ lat.ms/1jFP5VR 1 day ago
- ‘Game of Thrones’: Twitter reacts to Joffrey, Purple Wedding surprise lat.ms/1jFwFV0 1 day ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?