In this March 1976 publicity photo released by Lucasfilm Ltd. & TM, director, George Lucas, and actor, Mark Hamill, who portrays young Luke Skywalker, are shown on the salt flats of Tunisia during principal photography of the original “Star Wars.” There’s no mistaking the similarities. A childhood on a dusty farm, a love of fast vehicles, a rebel who battles an overpowering empire, George Lucas is the hero he created, Luke Skywalker. (AP Photo/Lucasfilm Ltd. & TM) ** Usable by LA and DC Only **
‘Star Wars’: George Lucas and Mark Hamill
Dec. 18, 2012 | 8:33 p.m.
- #BlackPanther breakout Letitia Wright shines as Shuri. And she's just getting started. lat.ms/2o4A6hA https://t.co/1CyfIR1wFh 5 days ago
- On "Black Panther: The Album," Kendrick Lamar doesn't flinch from the tough questions the movie asks about race and… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 6 days ago
- RT @TrevellAnderson: Ryan Coogler says #BlackPanther is his most personal movie to date. We talked about a question that's haunted him --… 6 days ago
- Ryan Coogler said he took one central question throughout the entire writing and filming process of #BlackPanther… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 6 days ago
- Why #BlackPanther is Ryan Coogler’s most personal film to date lat.ms/2EGS830 https://t.co/tYFgElVm4G 6 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?