In this March 1976 publicity photo released by Lucasfilm Ltd. & TM, director, George Lucas, and actor, Mark Hamill, who portrays young Luke Skywalker, are shown on the salt flats of Tunisia during principal photography of the original “Star Wars.” There’s no mistaking the similarities. A childhood on a dusty farm, a love of fast vehicles, a rebel who battles an overpowering empire, George Lucas is the hero he created, Luke Skywalker. (AP Photo/Lucasfilm Ltd. & TM) ** Usable by LA and DC Only **
‘Star Wars’: George Lucas and Mark Hamill
Dec. 18, 2012 | 8:33 p.m.
- Nintendo Switch, a home gaming console with portable powers, is successor to Wii U fw.to/gcgmBJj https://t.co/sKXjMq9UQh 20 hours ago
- Wolverine returns as Old Man Logan in the first "Logan" trailer. fw.to/GdVMUxV https://t.co/nI4qi5HDiq 22 hours ago
- The first 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' trailer brings Baby Groot and the gang back together… twitter.com/i/web/status/7… 1 day ago
- .@TheSimpsons went virtual, and we liked it. latimes.com/entertainment/… 3 days ago
- President Obama's essential science fiction list is the pumpkin spice latte of the galaxy lat.ms/2e4HW6O https://t.co/p27dEFot5c 6 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?