In this March 1976 publicity photo released by Lucasfilm Ltd. & TM, director, George Lucas, and actor, Mark Hamill, who portrays young Luke Skywalker, are shown on the salt flats of Tunisia during principal photography of the original “Star Wars.” There’s no mistaking the similarities. A childhood on a dusty farm, a love of fast vehicles, a rebel who battles an overpowering empire, George Lucas is the hero he created, Luke Skywalker. (AP Photo/Lucasfilm Ltd. & TM) ** Usable by LA and DC Only **
‘Star Wars’: George Lucas and Mark Hamill
Dec. 18, 2012 | 8:33 p.m.
- Seth MacFarlane to star in futuristic live-action dramedy for Fox fw.to/kMVUDfg 1 hour ago
- But also, why? Costumes for new 'Power Rangers' film include cleavage, built-in heels for female Rangers fw.to/kiu2IBF 3 hours ago
- 'Uncharted 4: A Thief's End' serves up action ... and personal issues fw.to/gQYL6UY https://t.co/c9pvQph4Vb 9 hours ago
- Warwick Davis breaks down what it's like to work on three generations of 'Star Wars' movies fw.to/Mes0I1J 1 day ago
- Proving that there is NOTHING that can't be directly linked back to #Hamilton #MayThe4thBeWithYou latimes.com/entertainment/… 1 day ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?