In this March 1976 publicity photo released by Lucasfilm Ltd. & TM, director, George Lucas, and actor, Mark Hamill, who portrays young Luke Skywalker, are shown on the salt flats of Tunisia during principal photography of the original “Star Wars.” There’s no mistaking the similarities. A childhood on a dusty farm, a love of fast vehicles, a rebel who battles an overpowering empire, George Lucas is the hero he created, Luke Skywalker. (AP Photo/Lucasfilm Ltd. & TM) ** Usable by LA and DC Only **
‘Star Wars’: George Lucas and Mark Hamill
Dec. 18, 2012 | 8:33 p.m.
- Take a look inside the Avatar exhibit. latimes.com/entertainment/… 12 hours ago
- And now his watch is ended. fw.to/CPjjOyI 1 day ago
- 'Westworld' finale: We have questions fw.to/QIYvPMS https://t.co/Z5xvfhlxUf 2 days ago
- @davelozo @MdellW Terribly sorry should be working. Please let us know if you're still having problems. 4 days ago
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2.' trailer brings Groot and a whole lot of fun fw.to/SVuMIRR https://t.co/rVDLO1zSNv 4 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?