In this March 1976 publicity photo released by Lucasfilm Ltd. & TM, director, George Lucas, and actor, Mark Hamill, who portrays young Luke Skywalker, are shown on the salt flats of Tunisia during principal photography of the original “Star Wars.” There’s no mistaking the similarities. A childhood on a dusty farm, a love of fast vehicles, a rebel who battles an overpowering empire, George Lucas is the hero he created, Luke Skywalker. (AP Photo/Lucasfilm Ltd. & TM) ** Usable by LA and DC Only **
‘Star Wars’: George Lucas and Mark Hamill
Dec. 18, 2012 | 8:33 p.m.
- RT @latimesent: .@KarenGillan on how her @Guardians role as Nebula expanded: "I was supposed to do 8 days of filming and that was going to… 46 minutes ago
- #Westworld Season 2 is "very much about the revolution and about the oppressed coming to take their power back" --E… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 hours ago
- The new #JurassicWorld: Fallen Kingdom trailer shows that no bedroom is safe from the Jurassic menace… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- DC Entertainment's Dan DiDio and Jim Lee talk about redefining Superman at 80 lat.ms/2qILbW9 #Superman80… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- Cathy Yan has been tapped to direct #HarleyQuinn spinoff movie, making her the first Asian woman to helm a #DCEU fi… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?