In this March 1976 publicity photo released by Lucasfilm Ltd. & TM, director, George Lucas, and actor, Mark Hamill, who portrays young Luke Skywalker, are shown on the salt flats of Tunisia during principal photography of the original “Star Wars.” There’s no mistaking the similarities. A childhood on a dusty farm, a love of fast vehicles, a rebel who battles an overpowering empire, George Lucas is the hero he created, Luke Skywalker. (AP Photo/Lucasfilm Ltd. & TM) ** Usable by LA and DC Only **
‘Star Wars': George Lucas and Mark Hamill
Dec. 18, 2012 | 8:33 p.m.
- RT @Toddmartens: Feel almost like a true detective in "Her Story." latimes.com/entertainment/… I love this game. http://t.co/8jq8B0BRQZ 1 hour ago
- Celebrate the 4th of July with the greatest movie speech ever delivered by Bill Pullman. youtube.com/watch?v=QoLywi… http://t.co/sgphEx810B 1 day ago
- This week's paycheck Friday lives every week like it's shark week. fw.to/aLxWnNP 1 day ago
- Why was 'Terminator Genisys' spelled with a 'Y'? THE ANSWER. fw.to/4Cj8qOi 1 day ago
- @tm11999 @latimes youtube.com/watch?v=tDevd7… 2 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?