In this March 1976 publicity photo released by Lucasfilm Ltd. & TM, director, George Lucas, and actor, Mark Hamill, who portrays young Luke Skywalker, are shown on the salt flats of Tunisia during principal photography of the original “Star Wars.” There’s no mistaking the similarities. A childhood on a dusty farm, a love of fast vehicles, a rebel who battles an overpowering empire, George Lucas is the hero he created, Luke Skywalker. (AP Photo/Lucasfilm Ltd. & TM) ** Usable by LA and DC Only **
‘Star Wars’: George Lucas and Mark Hamill
Dec. 18, 2012 | 8:33 p.m.
- 'Wreck-It Ralph' sequel will send Ralph to the Internet fw.to/QY25udZ 1 day ago
- It's "Hauntingly bad." Get it? You Get it. latimes.com/entertainment/… 1 week ago
- @thekareem @TribalSpaceman Ha! 1 week ago
- RT @MeredithBlake: How TV is reshaping the conversation around mass incarceration. Insight from @realjeffreyross @MauriceChammah & more htt… 1 week ago
- Wonder Woman is coming to The CW's Supergirl and she's not taking any old day job. latimes.com/entertainment/… 1 week ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?