In this March 1976 publicity photo released by Lucasfilm Ltd. & TM, director, George Lucas, and actor, Mark Hamill, who portrays young Luke Skywalker, are shown on the salt flats of Tunisia during principal photography of the original “Star Wars.” There’s no mistaking the similarities. A childhood on a dusty farm, a love of fast vehicles, a rebel who battles an overpowering empire, George Lucas is the hero he created, Luke Skywalker. (AP Photo/Lucasfilm Ltd. & TM) ** Usable by LA and DC Only **
‘Star Wars’: George Lucas and Mark Hamill
Dec. 18, 2012 | 8:33 p.m.
- Watch @Lin_Manuel lead the #Ham4Ham ticket lottery (and siiiiiiiiiiing) in Hollywood fw.to/8OwCFnl https://t.co/hKpXTp6sUJ 15 hours ago
- RT @IanMcKellen: no comment twitter.com/danblackroyd/s… 15 hours ago
- John Scalzi on writing about the future under the current Trump administration. latimes.com/books/jacketco… 16 hours ago
- RT @RickandMorty: "It's delicious and every scoop is twenty bucks." https://t.co/rdw3MmIxRf 16 hours ago
- ALERT. twitter.com/RickandMorty/s… 16 hours ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?