In this March 1976 publicity photo released by Lucasfilm Ltd. & TM, director, George Lucas, and actor, Mark Hamill, who portrays young Luke Skywalker, are shown on the salt flats of Tunisia during principal photography of the original “Star Wars.” There’s no mistaking the similarities. A childhood on a dusty farm, a love of fast vehicles, a rebel who battles an overpowering empire, George Lucas is the hero he created, Luke Skywalker. (AP Photo/Lucasfilm Ltd. & TM) ** Usable by LA and DC Only **
‘Star Wars': George Lucas and Mark Hamill
Dec. 18, 2012 | 8:33 p.m.
- RT @VancityReynolds: With great power, comes great irresponsibility. #deadpool #officialsuit @deadpoolmovie http://t.co/MPM89bYz1B 4 hours ago
- ‘Bloodborne,’ where death becomes a comfort lat.ms/1HR3Pio 8 hours ago
- Lex Luthor and more bald baddies: Who did it best? lat.ms/1HMTS5J 1 day ago
- Remembering Leonard Nimoy on his birthday: Spock’s legacy lives long, and we prosper lat.ms/1HPmN5C 1 day ago
- Steven Spielberg will direct pop culture thriller ‘Ready Player One’ lat.ms/1HHIsQy 1 day ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?