In this March 1976 publicity photo released by Lucasfilm Ltd. & TM, director, George Lucas, and actor, Mark Hamill, who portrays young Luke Skywalker, are shown on the salt flats of Tunisia during principal photography of the original “Star Wars.” There’s no mistaking the similarities. A childhood on a dusty farm, a love of fast vehicles, a rebel who battles an overpowering empire, George Lucas is the hero he created, Luke Skywalker. (AP Photo/Lucasfilm Ltd. & TM) ** Usable by LA and DC Only **
‘Star Wars': George Lucas and Mark Hamill
Dec. 18, 2012 | 8:33 p.m.
- ‘Doctor Who': Samuel Anderson begins his journey with the Doctor lat.ms/1pUqDEA 3 days ago
- ’80 Days': Jules Verne-inspired game brings a more global perspective lat.ms/1ua92rD 3 days ago
- ‘Divergent': Shailene Woodley, Theo James promise emotional ‘Insurgent’ lat.ms/1pRdlbY 4 days ago
- ‘As Above, So Below’ makers find horror, Hell lurking beneath Paris lat.ms/1u2yz6c 5 days ago
- Batman looms over the five boroughs in New York Comic-Con poster lat.ms/1pMPBWx 5 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?