In this March 1976 publicity photo released by Lucasfilm Ltd. & TM, director, George Lucas, and actor, Mark Hamill, who portrays young Luke Skywalker, are shown on the salt flats of Tunisia during principal photography of the original “Star Wars.” There’s no mistaking the similarities. A childhood on a dusty farm, a love of fast vehicles, a rebel who battles an overpowering empire, George Lucas is the hero he created, Luke Skywalker. (AP Photo/Lucasfilm Ltd. & TM) ** Usable by LA and DC Only **
‘Star Wars': George Lucas and Mark Hamill
Dec. 18, 2012 | 8:33 p.m.
- Paycheck Friday: Take a trip to your local comic book shop wp.me/pXM1X-yvT 5 hours ago
- Frank Miller is co-writing ‘Dark Knight III: The Master Race’ wp.me/pXM1X-yvH 9 hours ago
- RT @FrankMillerInk: I hope that by now my silence is deafening http://t.co/4E0xi4LHju 10 hours ago
- ‘Game of Thrones': Gwendoline Christie talks Brienne’s journey in Season 5 wp.me/pXM1X-yrs 11 hours ago
- Telltale Games teaming with Marvel Entertainment wp.me/pXM1X-yvj 11 hours ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?