In this March 1976 publicity photo released by Lucasfilm Ltd. & TM, director, George Lucas, and actor, Mark Hamill, who portrays young Luke Skywalker, are shown on the salt flats of Tunisia during principal photography of the original “Star Wars.” There’s no mistaking the similarities. A childhood on a dusty farm, a love of fast vehicles, a rebel who battles an overpowering empire, George Lucas is the hero he created, Luke Skywalker. (AP Photo/Lucasfilm Ltd. & TM) ** Usable by LA and DC Only **
‘Star Wars': George Lucas and Mark Hamill
Dec. 18, 2012 | 8:33 p.m.
- ‘Constantine': 41 images from NBC’s fiery new supernatural thriller lat.ms/1CWb8P8 9 hours ago
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron’ trailer to debut during ‘Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.’ lat.ms/1CVXY4x 10 hours ago
- ‘American Horror Story': Twisty the Clown actor John Carroll Lynch is scary good lat.ms/1CVCBQU 11 hours ago
- ‘The Flash': The CW orders full season of ‘Arrow’ spinoff series lat.ms/1CROPtV 1 day ago
- ‘Hunger Games: Mockingjay – Part 1′ clip teases Gale, Peeta rivalry lat.ms/1CRk8ov 1 day ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?