In this March 1976 publicity photo released by Lucasfilm Ltd. & TM, director, George Lucas, and actor, Mark Hamill, who portrays young Luke Skywalker, are shown on the salt flats of Tunisia during principal photography of the original “Star Wars.” There’s no mistaking the similarities. A childhood on a dusty farm, a love of fast vehicles, a rebel who battles an overpowering empire, George Lucas is the hero he created, Luke Skywalker. (AP Photo/Lucasfilm Ltd. & TM) ** Usable by LA and DC Only **
‘Star Wars’: George Lucas and Mark Hamill
Dec. 18, 2012 | 8:33 p.m.
- 'Star Wars': Life-size Lego X-wing Starfighter coming to California lati.ms/2x7guc 12 hours ago
- 'Destiny' trailer: 'Law of the Jungle' shows action, no gameplay lati.ms/2x7gub 12 hours ago
- @Riaaanna So glad you noticed!! I really just couldn't resist. 19 hours ago
- Benedict Cumberbatch showers 'Trek' director J.J. Abrams with praise lati.ms/2x6EfK 19 hours ago
- 'Call of Duty: Ghosts' wows Xbox One unveiling with a dog lati.ms/2x65Zi 1 day ago