epa03492034 A gamer tries out a Wii U console on display at a Mediamarkt store in Utrecht, The Netherlands, 30 November 2012. The latest offering from Nintendo comes in two models, 8GB and 32GB and both models offer a hand held console with a 6.2 inch (15.75 cm) touchscreen and an HDMI cable for connecting to a HD Television. EPA/ROBIN VAN LONKHUISEN ** Usable by LA Only **
Nintendo Wii U launches
Dec. 18, 2012 | 8:33 p.m.
- RT @tracycbrown: I talked to "Bao" director Domee Shi about her inspiration for the short, overcoming any doubts to tell her specifically C… 3 days ago
- Chris Hardwick wiped from Nerdist website amid abuse accusations lat.ms/2tcFmBz 6 days ago
- Here's the first look at Allison Janney's #DuckTales debut as Goldie O’Gilt. Watch the clip: lat.ms/2HSkAMP https://t.co/UguwUc2BKX 6 days ago
- #Incredibles2 is the superhero family saga we need right now. lat.ms/2JNynZZ https://t.co/MvfIbyd470 1 week ago
- "Game of Thrones" and "Westworld" are skipping #SDCC this year lat.ms/2JC6tRs https://t.co/Nao55xvXM9 1 week ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?