epa03492034 A gamer tries out a Wii U console on display at a Mediamarkt store in Utrecht, The Netherlands, 30 November 2012. The latest offering from Nintendo comes in two models, 8GB and 32GB and both models offer a hand held console with a 6.2 inch (15.75 cm) touchscreen and an HDMI cable for connecting to a HD Television. EPA/ROBIN VAN LONKHUISEN ** Usable by LA Only **
Nintendo Wii U launches
Dec. 18, 2012 | 8:33 p.m.
- Slam the door on the hate from ‘gamergate’ lat.ms/1CBfL0J 1 day ago
- ‘Star Wars: Episode VII': Warwick Davis cast in J.J. Abrams film lat.ms/11xnFgv 3 days ago
- RT @NoeleneClark: 5 cool games at @IndieCade, feat. @Thomasbowker, @geminithegame, @LoveShackers, @DoubleFine & @NeverAloneGame: http://t.c… 3 days ago
- ‘Hunger Games: Mockingjay – Part 1′ trailer features destruction, Lorde lat.ms/1CrktOA 3 days ago
- IndieCade 2014: Five noteworthy games you might have missed lat.ms/1CqyHiG 3 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?