epa03492034 A gamer tries out a Wii U console on display at a Mediamarkt store in Utrecht, The Netherlands, 30 November 2012. The latest offering from Nintendo comes in two models, 8GB and 32GB and both models offer a hand held console with a 6.2 inch (15.75 cm) touchscreen and an HDMI cable for connecting to a HD Television. EPA/ROBIN VAN LONKHUISEN ** Usable by LA Only **
Nintendo Wii U launches
Dec. 18, 2012 | 8:33 p.m.
- First look at #StevenUniverse's brand new Homeworld Gem latimes.com/entertainment/… https://t.co/ZkzTd2Kif8 12 hours ago
- RT @tanehisicoates: The great @heyjenbartel warming up for the Storm solo. So excited for this book. #brightlady #ororo. https://t.co/WsLBN… 2 days ago
- Elizabeth Banks is developing DC Comics show "Project 13" with the CW fw.to/GngXKwL https://t.co/hMbNhnegWb 3 days ago
- RT @MagsVisaggs: i did it. i found the best gif. https://t.co/VGZaSGKK7X 4 days ago
- RT @latimesmovies: 'The Strange Ones' is an odyssey and a mystery lat.ms/2gTAyvg 4 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?