epa03492034 A gamer tries out a Wii U console on display at a Mediamarkt store in Utrecht, The Netherlands, 30 November 2012. The latest offering from Nintendo comes in two models, 8GB and 32GB and both models offer a hand held console with a 6.2 inch (15.75 cm) touchscreen and an HDMI cable for connecting to a HD Television. EPA/ROBIN VAN LONKHUISEN ** Usable by LA Only **
Nintendo Wii U launches
Dec. 18, 2012 | 8:33 p.m.
- 2014 Games: There was ugliness, but diversity won lat.ms/1C9e0fl 6 hours ago
- Todd Martens’ best video games of 2014 lat.ms/1C9dXAr 6 hours ago
- ‘Hobbit’: Lee Pace, Richard Armitage salute Peter Jackson’s ‘Battle’ vision lat.ms/1AlwVBw 1 day ago
- ‘The Hobbit': Peter Jackson, Philippa Boyens on ‘Five Armies’ ending lat.ms/1C7mDEA 1 day ago
- 'Shutter' team @joekeatinge, @leiladelduca chat to @OliverSava about wonderfully weird Image title @LATherocomplex lat.ms/1wQwgFU 1 day ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?