epa03492034 A gamer tries out a Wii U console on display at a Mediamarkt store in Utrecht, The Netherlands, 30 November 2012. The latest offering from Nintendo comes in two models, 8GB and 32GB and both models offer a hand held console with a 6.2 inch (15.75 cm) touchscreen and an HDMI cable for connecting to a HD Television. EPA/ROBIN VAN LONKHUISEN ** Usable by LA Only **
Nintendo Wii U launches
Dec. 18, 2012 | 8:33 p.m.
- Watch the trailer for Daniel Radcliffe's 'Grand Theft Auto' drama 'The Gamechangers' fw.to/OH6aa1B 14 hours ago
- 'iZombie' Season 2 trailer introduces a whole new set of brains ... to eat fw.to/KD3NleE 22 hours ago
- Behind-the-scenes look at Avengers: Age of Ultron. latimes.com/entertainment/… http://t.co/BwPyKO1SQh 1 day ago
- Hello Sweetie! River Song returns to 'Doctor Who' fw.to/YO5CQrj http://t.co/CDXgcMEaNE 1 day ago
- J.K. Rowling's truth about Hagrid spawns sad 'Harry Potter' fan theory fw.to/OLKdYNj 1 day ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?