epa03492034 A gamer tries out a Wii U console on display at a Mediamarkt store in Utrecht, The Netherlands, 30 November 2012. The latest offering from Nintendo comes in two models, 8GB and 32GB and both models offer a hand held console with a 6.2 inch (15.75 cm) touchscreen and an HDMI cable for connecting to a HD Television. EPA/ROBIN VAN LONKHUISEN ** Usable by LA Only **
Nintendo Wii U launches
Dec. 18, 2012 | 8:33 p.m.
- #Punisher fans: Read what @nathanedmondson had to say about bringing Frank Castle to sunny L.A. lat.ms/1lqPLhA 23 hours ago
- ‘Adventure Time’ poster first look: Andrew Groves takes on Billy lat.ms/1isx3nS 23 hours ago
- #Batman 29 preview: @Ssnyder1835 on Crime Alley; 28's Bluebird, Spoiler; and @markedoyle. Plus, see pages! lat.ms/1g2bWWb @kyrax2 23 hours ago
- Dragons! Watch the latest #GameofThrones season 4 trailer. lat.ms/1dJ9c3F 1 day ago
- ‘Batman: Zero Year’ 29: Scott Snyder previews Crime Alley, Bluebird lat.ms/1dJ7sYb 1 day ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?