epa03492034 A gamer tries out a Wii U console on display at a Mediamarkt store in Utrecht, The Netherlands, 30 November 2012. The latest offering from Nintendo comes in two models, 8GB and 32GB and both models offer a hand held console with a 6.2 inch (15.75 cm) touchscreen and an HDMI cable for connecting to a HD Television. EPA/ROBIN VAN LONKHUISEN ** Usable by LA Only **
Nintendo Wii U launches
Dec. 18, 2012 | 8:33 p.m.
- 'Ghostbusters' did not endorse Hillary Clinton, Sony says fw.to/wWNmkob 1 day ago
- @tationic13 There will be more! 1 day ago
- The #StrangerThings creators promise, there will be Justice For Barb. latimes.com/entertainment/… 1 day ago
- Come see Kubo Two Strings (for free) with us. fw.to/G3ggPDH 1 day ago
- @mach1monorail I'm glad, see you there! 1 day ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?