epa03492034 A gamer tries out a Wii U console on display at a Mediamarkt store in Utrecht, The Netherlands, 30 November 2012. The latest offering from Nintendo comes in two models, 8GB and 32GB and both models offer a hand held console with a 6.2 inch (15.75 cm) touchscreen and an HDMI cable for connecting to a HD Television. EPA/ROBIN VAN LONKHUISEN ** Usable by LA Only **
Nintendo Wii U launches
Dec. 18, 2012 | 8:33 p.m.
- Do modern console games coddle current players rather than court new ones? fw.to/Kj1vbsV 18 hours ago
- 'Krampus' graphic novel provides a prequel to the holiday horror film fw.to/e3oPm8R 1 day ago
- First 'Civil War' trailer shows the fight between Captain America and Iron Man fw.to/owCwKoi 4 days ago
- Kevin Bacon is looking to bring back 'Tremors!' fw.to/AO3bSvM latimes.com/entertainment/… 4 days ago
- Sonia Braga joins the cast of Marvel's 'Luke Cage' fw.to/0egcQXc https://t.co/f9A8hbu6Ae 4 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?