epa03492034 A gamer tries out a Wii U console on display at a Mediamarkt store in Utrecht, The Netherlands, 30 November 2012. The latest offering from Nintendo comes in two models, 8GB and 32GB and both models offer a hand held console with a 6.2 inch (15.75 cm) touchscreen and an HDMI cable for connecting to a HD Television. EPA/ROBIN VAN LONKHUISEN ** Usable by LA Only **
Nintendo Wii U launches
Dec. 18, 2012 | 8:33 p.m.
- WonderCon: Zack Whedon, Christos Gage on ‘Serenity,’ ‘Buffy’ comics lat.ms/1h2yT0E 4 hours ago
- WonderCon: Valiant First opens up; Robert Venditti on Armor Hunters lat.ms/1h0yD2b 12 hours ago
- WonderCon: Mark Waid on ‘Original Sin,’ more from Marvel panel lat.ms/1jWsG6K 14 hours ago
- WonderCon: Batman 75 celebration has Jim Lee, Bruce Timm, Kevin Smith lat.ms/1jWd1UY 16 hours ago
- WonderCon 2014: Fox bets big on dystopia with ‘Apes,’ ‘Maze Runner’ lat.ms/1jWd1El 16 hours ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?