epa03492034 A gamer tries out a Wii U console on display at a Mediamarkt store in Utrecht, The Netherlands, 30 November 2012. The latest offering from Nintendo comes in two models, 8GB and 32GB and both models offer a hand held console with a 6.2 inch (15.75 cm) touchscreen and an HDMI cable for connecting to a HD Television. EPA/ROBIN VAN LONKHUISEN ** Usable by LA Only **
Nintendo Wii U launches
Dec. 18, 2012 | 8:33 p.m.
- First 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' trailer brings Iron Man and Spider-Man back together fw.to/OrW7ZJV https://t.co/UFwuP9NbVp 1 day ago
- IT'S REAL! latimes.com/local/lanow/la… https://t.co/oiyDQrtOUk 2 days ago
- Take a look inside the Avatar exhibit. latimes.com/entertainment/… 3 days ago
- And now his watch is ended. fw.to/CPjjOyI 4 days ago
- 'Westworld' finale: We have questions fw.to/QIYvPMS https://t.co/Z5xvfhlxUf 4 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?