epa03492034 A gamer tries out a Wii U console on display at a Mediamarkt store in Utrecht, The Netherlands, 30 November 2012. The latest offering from Nintendo comes in two models, 8GB and 32GB and both models offer a hand held console with a 6.2 inch (15.75 cm) touchscreen and an HDMI cable for connecting to a HD Television. EPA/ROBIN VAN LONKHUISEN ** Usable by LA Only **
Nintendo Wii U launches
Dec. 18, 2012 | 8:33 p.m.
- ‘Doctor Who’ exclusive: Tennant, Piper in anniversary bonus video lat.ms/J8IXrC 2 hours ago
- ‘Sherlock’ Season 3 trailer teases tension, reunion with Watson lat.ms/IYwaHD 5 hours ago
- ‘Game of Thrones’ video game: Telltale, HBO partner for episodic game lat.ms/J7NWZM 7 hours ago
- "Batman" 26 preview: @Ssnyder1835 on Doctor Death, waiting to start showing the night Bruce's parents died lat.ms/1jEigJ3 @DCComics 9 hours ago
- ‘Amazing Spider-Man 2′: Spidey sequel set for IMAX release lat.ms/IXIub4 9 hours ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?