epa03492034 A gamer tries out a Wii U console on display at a Mediamarkt store in Utrecht, The Netherlands, 30 November 2012. The latest offering from Nintendo comes in two models, 8GB and 32GB and both models offer a hand held console with a 6.2 inch (15.75 cm) touchscreen and an HDMI cable for connecting to a HD Television. EPA/ROBIN VAN LONKHUISEN ** Usable by LA Only **
Nintendo Wii U launches
Dec. 18, 2012 | 8:33 p.m.
- First look at the new 'Fence' comic from @boomstudios latimes.com/entertainment/… https://t.co/vQBVVauilB 1 day ago
- RT @boomstudios: Very excited to announce our new upcoming BOOM! Box series FENCE with @cspacat & @JohannaTheMad on @latimes! https://t.co/… 1 day ago
- A live-action 'Jetsons' show is a thing that is happening. Taking your Judy Jetson fan casts now.… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
- How the @HamiltonMusical silhouette became the musical’s iconic image latimes.com/entertainment/… https://t.co/04bIq6LHM3 1 day ago
- RT @latimesent: Watch Lin-Manuel Miranda join the "Hamilton" cast onstage after their first show Los Angeles fw.to/i9kFiNZ https:… 1 day ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?