epa03492034 A gamer tries out a Wii U console on display at a Mediamarkt store in Utrecht, The Netherlands, 30 November 2012. The latest offering from Nintendo comes in two models, 8GB and 32GB and both models offer a hand held console with a 6.2 inch (15.75 cm) touchscreen and an HDMI cable for connecting to a HD Television. EPA/ROBIN VAN LONKHUISEN ** Usable by LA Only **
Nintendo Wii U launches
Dec. 18, 2012 | 8:33 p.m.
- RT @RobertDowneyJr: Lights, camera, assemble! @MarkRuffalo @ChrisEvans #AvengersAgeOfUltron http://t.co/X972pscJCz 1 hour ago
- ’24: Underground’ writer Ed Brisson sends Jack Bauer to Ukraine lat.ms/1k57qvw 16 hours ago
- Creating Equinox was important to @JeffLemire, who says @Mike2112McKone nailed design lat.ms/1jCHIN4 #JusticeLeagueUnited @DCComics 1 day ago
- .@JeffLemire on Equinox, going for ‘big, fun space adventures’ instead of ‘grim & gritty’ in ‘Justice League United’ lat.ms/1jCHIN4 1 day ago
- ‘Game of Thrones’: Women in a ‘difficult world,’ say show runners lat.ms/1h7IgMu 1 day ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?