epa03492034 A gamer tries out a Wii U console on display at a Mediamarkt store in Utrecht, The Netherlands, 30 November 2012. The latest offering from Nintendo comes in two models, 8GB and 32GB and both models offer a hand held console with a 6.2 inch (15.75 cm) touchscreen and an HDMI cable for connecting to a HD Television. EPA/ROBIN VAN LONKHUISEN ** Usable by LA Only **
Nintendo Wii U launches
Dec. 18, 2012 | 8:33 p.m.
- A moment of solitude amid madding crowd at #SDCC? It's what Guillermo del Toro wants 'Crimson Peak' gallery to offer lat.ms/UvhAgo 14 minutes ago
- Comic-Con 2014: Outcry, action against harassment grows lat.ms/1nk5OBl 2 hours ago
- Image Expo: Warren Ellis, Kurt Busiek, Jeff Lemire conjure new titles lat.ms/1raqM4O 12 hours ago
- Comic-Con 2014: Kyle Roberts brings ‘Posthuman Project’ to San Diego lat.ms/1rab9dG 13 hours ago
- Comic-Con 2014: Cumberbatch, Radcliffe sightings and more in San Diego lat.ms/1r9UiYs 14 hours ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?