epa03492034 A gamer tries out a Wii U console on display at a Mediamarkt store in Utrecht, The Netherlands, 30 November 2012. The latest offering from Nintendo comes in two models, 8GB and 32GB and both models offer a hand held console with a 6.2 inch (15.75 cm) touchscreen and an HDMI cable for connecting to a HD Television. EPA/ROBIN VAN LONKHUISEN ** Usable by LA Only **
Nintendo Wii U launches
Dec. 18, 2012 | 8:33 p.m.
- ‘Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': One-time Wonder Woman Adrianne Palicki cast lat.ms/1pbnxf2 14 hours ago
- ‘The Strain': Guillermo del Toro vampire series renewed for Season 2 lat.ms/1tlEH9e 15 hours ago
- ‘Ant-Man': First look at Paul Rudd as Scott Lang in Marvel film lat.ms/1tldjIv 16 hours ago
- ‘Star Wars Rebels’ premiere ‘Spark of Rebellion’ set for Oct. 3 lat.ms/1papGrF 18 hours ago
- ‘Sin City': Rodriguez, Miller talk noir yarns, not social commentary lat.ms/1tjwCBS 23 hours ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?