epa03492034 A gamer tries out a Wii U console on display at a Mediamarkt store in Utrecht, The Netherlands, 30 November 2012. The latest offering from Nintendo comes in two models, 8GB and 32GB and both models offer a hand held console with a 6.2 inch (15.75 cm) touchscreen and an HDMI cable for connecting to a HD Television. EPA/ROBIN VAN LONKHUISEN ** Usable by LA Only **
Nintendo Wii U launches
Dec. 18, 2012 | 8:33 p.m.
- Zack Snyder to leave 'Justice League' following family tragedy; Joss Whedon to take over film latimes.com/entertainment/… 1 day ago
- RT @MdellW: Do you think Luke Evans is sad he's not included? Or more, "I'm good." We may never know... until the next junket when everyone… 1 day ago
- Universal unleashes their monstrous reboot "Dark Universe." Spooky monsters! Take a look at the new crew.… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
- Emily Browning discusses last night's intense bathroom showdown on #AmerianGods latimes.com/entertainment/… https://t.co/0TN9U0Zc35 1 day ago
- SO. CUTE. twitter.com/100soft/status… 2 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?