ENVELOPE STORY FOR JANUARY 17, 2012. DO NOT USE PRIOR TO PUBLICATION********** LOS ANGELES, CA–DECEMBER 14, 2012–Actor and director Ben Affleck is photographed at the L.A. Times before taking part in a Director’s Roundtable to discuss his latest film, Argo and his life and work in film, Dec. 14, 2012. (Jay L. Clendenin/Los Angeles Times)
Aug. 22, 2013 | 6:19 p.m.
- Fear the Walking Dead season 2 will have 15 episodes. #TCA15 4 hours ago
- 'Doctor Who's' Steven Moffat shuts down a big Maisie Williams rumor. latimes.com/entertainment/… http://t.co/mJusVFG0yk 5 hours ago
- 'Warrior Princess': Xena and Gabrielle still hang out in real life fw.to/6Lbyj8V 6 hours ago
- Campbell & blood on #AshVsEvilDead "I went blind the other day shooting a scene...Take a shower and open your eyes, right into the faucet." 7 hours ago
- Will there be a Brisco County Jr. revival? Campbell is open. Never say never. The world awaits. #TCA15 7 hours ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?