“BIG HERO 6″ BAYMAX cares. That’s what he was designed to do. The plus-sized inflatable robot’s job title is technically Healthcare Companion: With a simple scan, Baymax can detect vital stats, and, given a patient’s level of pain, can treat nearly any ailment. Conceived and built by Tadashi Hamada, Baymax just might revolutionize the healthcare industry. But to the inventor’s kid brother Hiro, the nurturing, guileless bot turns out to be more than what he was built for—he’s a hero, and quite possibly Hiro’s closest friend. And after some deft reprogramming that includes a rocket fist, super strength and rocket thrusters that allow him to fly, Baymax becomes one of the “Big Hero 6.” ©2014 Disney. All Rights Reserved.
“Big Hero 6″
July 15, 2014 | 1:09 p.m.
- ‘Sherlock': Benedict Cumberbatch, Martin Freeman don hats in new image lat.ms/1Cc5Cwz 2 hours ago
- ‘Pan’ trailer: Hugh Jackman’s Blackbeard sails through Neverland [video] lat.ms/1CbQAan 3 hours ago
- ‘Jurassic World’ trailer: Watch Chris Pratt track dinosaurs in new clip lat.ms/1xADxaj 5 hours ago
- ‘Wonder Woman’ movie signs Michelle MacLaren to develop, direct lat.ms/1xvgVYX 1 day ago
- ‘Star Wars: The Force Awakens’: See the 88-second first trailer this weekend lat.ms/1C6jHvv 1 day ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?