“BIG HERO 6” BAYMAX cares. That’s what he was designed to do. The plus-sized inflatable robot’s job title is technically Healthcare Companion: With a simple scan, Baymax can detect vital stats, and, given a patient’s level of pain, can treat nearly any ailment. Conceived and built by Tadashi Hamada, Baymax just might revolutionize the healthcare industry. But to the inventor’s kid brother Hiro, the nurturing, guileless bot turns out to be more than what he was built for—he’s a hero, and quite possibly Hiro’s closest friend. And after some deft reprogramming that includes a rocket fist, super strength and rocket thrusters that allow him to fly, Baymax becomes one of the “Big Hero 6.” ©2014 Disney. All Rights Reserved.
“Big Hero 6”
July 15, 2014 | 1:09 p.m.
- Warner Bros. brings on Matt Reeves to direct 'The Batman' fw.to/YO5ZJAL https://t.co/N1HieTaZ8L 1 day ago
- First clip from 'Alien: Covenant' shows a course correction away from 'Prometheus' and back to 'Alien'… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 days ago
- The Power of the Dark Crystal comic takes place 100 years after Jim Henson's film. Don't worry, Fizzgig lives.… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 days ago
- RIP Hellboy 3 twitter.com/RealGDT/status… 3 days ago
- CHEWY AND HAN TOGETHER AGAIN! latimes.com/entertainment/… 4 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?