“BIG HERO 6” BAYMAX cares. That’s what he was designed to do. The plus-sized inflatable robot’s job title is technically Healthcare Companion: With a simple scan, Baymax can detect vital stats, and, given a patient’s level of pain, can treat nearly any ailment. Conceived and built by Tadashi Hamada, Baymax just might revolutionize the healthcare industry. But to the inventor’s kid brother Hiro, the nurturing, guileless bot turns out to be more than what he was built for—he’s a hero, and quite possibly Hiro’s closest friend. And after some deft reprogramming that includes a rocket fist, super strength and rocket thrusters that allow him to fly, Baymax becomes one of the “Big Hero 6.” ©2014 Disney. All Rights Reserved.
“Big Hero 6”
July 15, 2014 | 1:09 p.m.
- #StarWarsResistance is Disney and Lucasfilm's new animated series set before "The Force Awakens." More details:… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 8 hours ago
- George R.R. Martin announces two new #GameofThrones prequels. And some bad news for those waiting for "The Winds of… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- H. Jon Benjamin explains how he differentiates his voice for #BobsBurgers and #Archer lat.ms/2HwDfhW https://t.co/8hcJnFLuq5 1 day ago
- The story behind The #HandmaidsTale's haunting Season 2 opening sequence lat.ms/2vKu4ZI https://t.co/fq8xuWbRwD 1 day ago
- The 30-hour Marvel movie marathon leading up to #InfinityWar has kicked off with the first #IronMan. Follow the adv… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?