“BIG HERO 6” BAYMAX cares. That’s what he was designed to do. The plus-sized inflatable robot’s job title is technically Healthcare Companion: With a simple scan, Baymax can detect vital stats, and, given a patient’s level of pain, can treat nearly any ailment. Conceived and built by Tadashi Hamada, Baymax just might revolutionize the healthcare industry. But to the inventor’s kid brother Hiro, the nurturing, guileless bot turns out to be more than what he was built for—he’s a hero, and quite possibly Hiro’s closest friend. And after some deft reprogramming that includes a rocket fist, super strength and rocket thrusters that allow him to fly, Baymax becomes one of the “Big Hero 6.” ©2014 Disney. All Rights Reserved.
“Big Hero 6”
July 15, 2014 | 1:09 p.m.
- 'Ghostbusters' did not endorse Hillary Clinton, Sony says fw.to/wWNmkob 23 hours ago
- @tationic13 There will be more! 1 day ago
- The #StrangerThings creators promise, there will be Justice For Barb. latimes.com/entertainment/… 1 day ago
- Come see Kubo Two Strings (for free) with us. fw.to/G3ggPDH 1 day ago
- @mach1monorail I'm glad, see you there! 1 day ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?