“BIG HERO 6” Robotics prodigy HIRO HAMADA has the mind of a genius—and the heart of a 14-year-old: his state-of-the-art battle-bots dominate the underground bot fights held in the dark corners of San Fransokyo. Fortunately, big brother Tadashi redirects Hiro’s brilliance, inspiring him to put his brain to the test in a quest to gain admission to the San Fransokyo Institute of Technology. When a tragic event changes everything, Hiro turns to a robot named Baymax, and they form an unbreakable bond—and two-sixths of a band of high-tech heroes on a very important mission. ©2014 Disney. All Rights Reserved.
“Big Hero 6”
July 15, 2014 | 1:09 p.m.
- Do modern console games coddle current players rather than court new ones? fw.to/Kj1vbsV 1 day ago
- 'Krampus' graphic novel provides a prequel to the holiday horror film fw.to/e3oPm8R 2 days ago
- First 'Civil War' trailer shows the fight between Captain America and Iron Man fw.to/owCwKoi 4 days ago
- Kevin Bacon is looking to bring back 'Tremors!' fw.to/AO3bSvM latimes.com/entertainment/… 5 days ago
- Sonia Braga joins the cast of Marvel's 'Luke Cage' fw.to/0egcQXc https://t.co/f9A8hbu6Ae 5 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?