“BIG HERO 6″ Robotics prodigy HIRO HAMADA has the mind of a genius—and the heart of a 14-year-old: his state-of-the-art battle-bots dominate the underground bot fights held in the dark corners of San Fransokyo. Fortunately, big brother Tadashi redirects Hiro’s brilliance, inspiring him to put his brain to the test in a quest to gain admission to the San Fransokyo Institute of Technology. When a tragic event changes everything, Hiro turns to a robot named Baymax, and they form an unbreakable bond—and two-sixths of a band of high-tech heroes on a very important mission. ©2014 Disney. All Rights Reserved.
“Big Hero 6″
July 15, 2014 | 1:09 p.m.
- ‘Avatar’ land: Disney unveils behind-the-scenes look at glowing forest lat.ms/1DvNIm0 16 hours ago
- ‘Daredevil’ posters spotlight Charlie Cox as Marvel hero Matt Murdoch lat.ms/1DvFt9K 17 hours ago
- ‘Supergirl’ casts first villain: David Harewood to play Hank Henshaw lat.ms/1DvrRvc 18 hours ago
- Stan Lee to star in his own video game lat.ms/1DuPiET 21 hours ago
- Kelly Sue DeConnick, Matt Fraction land TV deal for ‘Sex Criminals,’ more lat.ms/1DqPNQd 1 day ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?