“BIG HERO 6″ Robotics prodigy HIRO HAMADA has the mind of a genius—and the heart of a 14-year-old: his state-of-the-art battle-bots dominate the underground bot fights held in the dark corners of San Fransokyo. Fortunately, big brother Tadashi redirects Hiro’s brilliance, inspiring him to put his brain to the test in a quest to gain admission to the San Fransokyo Institute of Technology. When a tragic event changes everything, Hiro turns to a robot named Baymax, and they form an unbreakable bond—and two-sixths of a band of high-tech heroes on a very important mission. ©2014 Disney. All Rights Reserved.
“Big Hero 6″
July 15, 2014 | 1:09 p.m.
- Halloween read: P. Craig Russell takes on Gaimain’s ‘Graveyard Book’ lat.ms/1ud726p 1 hour ago
- ‘Hunger Games: Mockingjay’ director warns Katniss is ‘very alone’ lat.ms/1q8BYxN 2 hours ago
- ‘Hobbit': Peter Jackson promises thrilling finale with ‘Five Armies’ lat.ms/1q8ejxq 4 hours ago
- Clive Barker on ‘Nightbreed’: ‘Where there are monsters, I feel home’ lat.ms/13o83N9 16 hours ago
- ‘Alien': Neil Marshall praises Ridley Scott’s sci-fi classic [guest essay] lat.ms/13mn5D8 22 hours ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?