“BIG HERO 6” Robotics prodigy HIRO HAMADA has the mind of a genius—and the heart of a 14-year-old: his state-of-the-art battle-bots dominate the underground bot fights held in the dark corners of San Fransokyo. Fortunately, big brother Tadashi redirects Hiro’s brilliance, inspiring him to put his brain to the test in a quest to gain admission to the San Fransokyo Institute of Technology. When a tragic event changes everything, Hiro turns to a robot named Baymax, and they form an unbreakable bond—and two-sixths of a band of high-tech heroes on a very important mission. ©2014 Disney. All Rights Reserved.
“Big Hero 6”
July 15, 2014 | 1:09 p.m.
- So good. twitter.com/AlexJamesFitz/… 1 day ago
- FX casts Professor X's son in its TV adaptation of 'Legion' fw.to/iZMnDma https://t.co/hro9ODJHJH 2 days ago
- Weird Al Yankovic is set to star in 'Milo Murphy's Law,' Disney XD's new animated series fw.to/67lHUzg https://t.co/i8b5cykXqL 2 days ago
- Get tangled up in Unravel, a video game that strings together lost memories. fw.to/W7oE6eC https://t.co/dqiqwQpL3A 2 days ago
- A sneak peek at the #XFiles art show, "Conspiracies, Monsters and Mythology at @iam8bit latimes.com/entertainment/… https://t.co/m8u0MXPIxc 3 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?