“BIG HERO 6″ Robotics prodigy HIRO HAMADA has the mind of a genius—and the heart of a 14-year-old: his state-of-the-art battle-bots dominate the underground bot fights held in the dark corners of San Fransokyo. Fortunately, big brother Tadashi redirects Hiro’s brilliance, inspiring him to put his brain to the test in a quest to gain admission to the San Fransokyo Institute of Technology. When a tragic event changes everything, Hiro turns to a robot named Baymax, and they form an unbreakable bond—and two-sixths of a band of high-tech heroes on a very important mission. ©2014 Disney. All Rights Reserved.
“Big Hero 6″
July 15, 2014 | 1:09 p.m.
- RT @VancityReynolds: With great power, comes great irresponsibility. #deadpool #officialsuit @deadpoolmovie http://t.co/MPM89bYz1B 4 days ago
- ‘Bloodborne,’ where death becomes a comfort lat.ms/1HR3Pio 4 days ago
- Lex Luthor and more bald baddies: Who did it best? lat.ms/1HMTS5J 5 days ago
- Remembering Leonard Nimoy on his birthday: Spock’s legacy lives long, and we prosper lat.ms/1HPmN5C 5 days ago
- Steven Spielberg will direct pop culture thriller ‘Ready Player One’ lat.ms/1HHIsQy 6 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?