“BIG HERO 6” Robotics prodigy HIRO HAMADA has the mind of a genius—and the heart of a 14-year-old: his state-of-the-art battle-bots dominate the underground bot fights held in the dark corners of San Fransokyo. Fortunately, big brother Tadashi redirects Hiro’s brilliance, inspiring him to put his brain to the test in a quest to gain admission to the San Fransokyo Institute of Technology. When a tragic event changes everything, Hiro turns to a robot named Baymax, and they form an unbreakable bond—and two-sixths of a band of high-tech heroes on a very important mission. ©2014 Disney. All Rights Reserved.
“Big Hero 6”
July 15, 2014 | 1:09 p.m.
- Worlds are colliding in the best possible way. twitter.com/RealGDT/status… 21 hours ago
- What @Daredevil and The Martian have in common, small stakes and Drew Goddard. latimes.com/entertainment/… 21 hours ago
- .@JessicaJones gets a bunch of boozy teasers, plus a director announcement fw.to/e1tmXbk http://t.co/xCXW335n5v 1 day ago
- @JoshElder @Marvel Did you read "Damage Control?" 1 day ago
- Raise your hand if you remember the comic "Damage Control," which is also the premise to @Marvel's new TV show. latimes.com/entertainment/… 1 day ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?