“BIG HERO 6” Robotics prodigy HIRO HAMADA has the mind of a genius—and the heart of a 14-year-old: his state-of-the-art battle-bots dominate the underground bot fights held in the dark corners of San Fransokyo. Fortunately, big brother Tadashi redirects Hiro’s brilliance, inspiring him to put his brain to the test in a quest to gain admission to the San Fransokyo Institute of Technology. When a tragic event changes everything, Hiro turns to a robot named Baymax, and they form an unbreakable bond—and two-sixths of a band of high-tech heroes on a very important mission. ©2014 Disney. All Rights Reserved.
“Big Hero 6”
July 15, 2014 | 1:09 p.m.
- REVIEW: Natalie Portman braves the scary, enveloping sci-fi perils of #Annihilation lat.ms/2C9NCsZ https://t.co/6DXXoenFKW 1 day ago
- #BlackPanther breakout Letitia Wright shines as Shuri. And she's just getting started. lat.ms/2o4A6hA https://t.co/1CyfIR1wFh 1 week ago
- On "Black Panther: The Album," Kendrick Lamar doesn't flinch from the tough questions the movie asks about race and… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
- RT @TrevellAnderson: Ryan Coogler says #BlackPanther is his most personal movie to date. We talked about a question that's haunted him --… 1 week ago
- Ryan Coogler said he took one central question throughout the entire writing and filming process of #BlackPanther… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?