“BIG HERO 6″ Robotics prodigy HIRO HAMADA has the mind of a genius—and the heart of a 14-year-old: his state-of-the-art battle-bots dominate the underground bot fights held in the dark corners of San Fransokyo. Fortunately, big brother Tadashi redirects Hiro’s brilliance, inspiring him to put his brain to the test in a quest to gain admission to the San Fransokyo Institute of Technology. When a tragic event changes everything, Hiro turns to a robot named Baymax, and they form an unbreakable bond—and two-sixths of a band of high-tech heroes on a very important mission. ©2014 Disney. All Rights Reserved.
“Big Hero 6″
July 15, 2014 | 1:09 p.m.
- ‘Disney Fantasia: Music Evolved’ plays with remix culture lat.ms/12y3uQ2 19 hours ago
- ‘RoboCop: The Definitive History': See exclusive images from the book lat.ms/12sgir6 1 day ago
- San Fransokyo architects built a new world for Disney’s ‘Big Hero 6′ lat.ms/12s6bT5 1 day ago
- ‘Constantine': Matt Ryan plays demon hunter as flawed, tormented, angry lat.ms/12pkJms 1 day ago
- ICYMI: @LATherocomplex chats with Twisty the Clown actor @MrJCLynch about his terrifying 'AHS: Freak Show' role. lat.ms/1D27LGg 2 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?