“BIG HERO 6” Robotics prodigy HIRO HAMADA has the mind of a genius—and the heart of a 14-year-old: his state-of-the-art battle-bots dominate the underground bot fights held in the dark corners of San Fransokyo. Fortunately, big brother Tadashi redirects Hiro’s brilliance, inspiring him to put his brain to the test in a quest to gain admission to the San Fransokyo Institute of Technology. When a tragic event changes everything, Hiro turns to a robot named Baymax, and they form an unbreakable bond—and two-sixths of a band of high-tech heroes on a very important mission. ©2014 Disney. All Rights Reserved.
“Big Hero 6”
July 15, 2014 | 1:09 p.m.
- 'Everybody showed up': James Cameron on the special bond of the 'Aliens' cast 30 years later fw.to/mJxFcVg https://t.co/XBOLB6KmDZ 3 hours ago
- Go inside the @latimesent Comic-Con photo studio. ow.ly/6V8G302yiwQ https://t.co/7C78sOaWO5 3 hours ago
- Watch the full Spider-Man: Homecoming Comic-Con panel & get a better look at the Vulture. fw.to/8MpkGSi https://t.co/quoyAMhGE2 3 hours ago
- Marvel turns Comic-Con's focus away from the Avengers, and onto their new crop of heroes fw.to/uj0TDkB https://t.co/rhtDqLe74t 4 hours ago
- 'Dirk Gently' trailer introduces the world to TV's newest 'insane' detective latimes.com/entertainment/… https://t.co/UXmO8v1qe9 5 hours ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?