“BIG HERO 6″ Robotics prodigy HIRO HAMADA has the mind of a genius—and the heart of a 14-year-old: his state-of-the-art battle-bots dominate the underground bot fights held in the dark corners of San Fransokyo. Fortunately, big brother Tadashi redirects Hiro’s brilliance, inspiring him to put his brain to the test in a quest to gain admission to the San Fransokyo Institute of Technology. When a tragic event changes everything, Hiro turns to a robot named Baymax, and they form an unbreakable bond—and two-sixths of a band of high-tech heroes on a very important mission. ©2014 Disney. All Rights Reserved.
“Big Hero 6″
July 15, 2014 | 1:09 p.m.
- RT @tracycbrown: If you only read one pick up "Princess Leia." RT @LATHeroComplex: Star Wars Day: The Force is still strong in comics http:… 15 hours ago
- As ‘SNL’ spoofs Black Widow, leaked emails reveal studios’ gender bias wp.me/pXM1X-yCg 17 hours ago
- Star Wars Day: ‘The Force Awakens’ details revealed in Vanity Fair photos wp.me/pXM1X-yCI 18 hours ago
- Star Wars Day: The Force is still strong in comics wp.me/pXM1X-yBC 20 hours ago
- ‘Suicide Squad': Harley Quinn, Deadshot and the rest of the gang revealed wp.me/pXM1X-yBL 23 hours ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?