“BIG HERO 6” Robotics prodigy HIRO HAMADA has the mind of a genius—and the heart of a 14-year-old: his state-of-the-art battle-bots dominate the underground bot fights held in the dark corners of San Fransokyo. Fortunately, big brother Tadashi redirects Hiro’s brilliance, inspiring him to put his brain to the test in a quest to gain admission to the San Fransokyo Institute of Technology. When a tragic event changes everything, Hiro turns to a robot named Baymax, and they form an unbreakable bond—and two-sixths of a band of high-tech heroes on a very important mission. ©2014 Disney. All Rights Reserved.
“Big Hero 6”
July 15, 2014 | 1:09 p.m.
- 'Batgirl' team reunites for new motorcycle wars comic 'Motor Crush' lat.ms/2d4ym1H https://t.co/QIT3kuW8Ln 3 days ago
- What's your Patronus? The 'Harry Potter' website Pottermore will tell you fw.to/YwWPVvO https://t.co/2UpYoMoxR4 4 days ago
- In case you missed it, 'Ghost in the Shell' debuted their first footage last night during the 'Mr. Robot' finale.… twitter.com/i/web/status/7… 4 days ago
- RT @andykhouri: Otto Schmidt gets me. Work in progress from Green Arrow 12. instagram.com/p/BKqJEePgX9I/ https://t.co/UdmCTRQVJa 4 days ago
- First footage from 'Ghost in the Shell' shows Scarlett Johansson's cyborg side fw.to/eTSySTi https://t.co/4MYg756lGV 4 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?