“BIG HERO 6” Robotics prodigy HIRO HAMADA has the mind of a genius—and the heart of a 14-year-old: his state-of-the-art battle-bots dominate the underground bot fights held in the dark corners of San Fransokyo. Fortunately, big brother Tadashi redirects Hiro’s brilliance, inspiring him to put his brain to the test in a quest to gain admission to the San Fransokyo Institute of Technology. When a tragic event changes everything, Hiro turns to a robot named Baymax, and they form an unbreakable bond—and two-sixths of a band of high-tech heroes on a very important mission. ©2014 Disney. All Rights Reserved.
“Big Hero 6”
July 15, 2014 | 1:09 p.m.
- RT @JohnBoyega: Self love 😂 https://t.co/l5AUZbzzJ2 12 hours ago
- Dwayne Johnson sings a Lin-Manuel Miranda song in the new 'Moana' clip fw.to/coBeCig https://t.co/73Qfal74Cw 14 hours ago
- RT @latimesent: Following Sunday's bloody (and miserable) season premiere, will you continue to watch #TheWalkingDead? https://t.co/yd5PKwa… 14 hours ago
- Negan says he's just getting started, but have Walking Dead fans already seen enough misery? fw.to/ylCAKgV https://t.co/jZPRlrcn1u 15 hours ago
- Donald Glover will play young Lando Calrissian, and YES he will wear a cape fw.to/IKRzbOk https://t.co/IPwKPX9nWd 3 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?