“BIG HERO 6″ Robotics prodigy HIRO HAMADA has the mind of a genius—and the heart of a 14-year-old: his state-of-the-art battle-bots dominate the underground bot fights held in the dark corners of San Fransokyo. Fortunately, big brother Tadashi redirects Hiro’s brilliance, inspiring him to put his brain to the test in a quest to gain admission to the San Fransokyo Institute of Technology. When a tragic event changes everything, Hiro turns to a robot named Baymax, and they form an unbreakable bond—and two-sixths of a band of high-tech heroes on a very important mission. ©2014 Disney. All Rights Reserved.
“Big Hero 6″
July 15, 2014 | 1:09 p.m.
- #Batman 75: @babsdraws @marcandreyko @TheBurnham @marvwolfman talk Batgirl, Batwoman, Robin(s), Batfleck at LBCC lat.ms/1tct56E 6 hours ago
- ‘Afterlife With Archie': Roberto Aguirre-Sacasa talks horror, movie plans lat.ms/1rwyKqk 10 hours ago
- ‘SNL’ spoofs Marvel success with ‘Guardians’ star Chris Pratt lat.ms/1rwqWoq 10 hours ago
- One size doesn't fit all: @misscecil @babsdraws @barbarakesel @stormkingskc @CorinnaBechko & more on women in comics lat.ms/1pCCoe7 13 hours ago
- Long Beach Comic Con: Lois Lane and the advancement of women in comics lat.ms/1pCuZLW 13 hours ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?