“BIG HERO 6” Robotics prodigy HIRO HAMADA has the mind of a genius—and the heart of a 14-year-old: his state-of-the-art battle-bots dominate the underground bot fights held in the dark corners of San Fransokyo. Fortunately, big brother Tadashi redirects Hiro’s brilliance, inspiring him to put his brain to the test in a quest to gain admission to the San Fransokyo Institute of Technology. When a tragic event changes everything, Hiro turns to a robot named Baymax, and they form an unbreakable bond—and two-sixths of a band of high-tech heroes on a very important mission. ©2014 Disney. All Rights Reserved.
“Big Hero 6”
July 15, 2014 | 1:09 p.m.
- RT @latimesent: .@KarenGillan on how her @Guardians role as Nebula expanded: "I was supposed to do 8 days of filming and that was going to… 17 hours ago
- #Westworld Season 2 is "very much about the revolution and about the oppressed coming to take their power back" --E… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 19 hours ago
- The new #JurassicWorld: Fallen Kingdom trailer shows that no bedroom is safe from the Jurassic menace… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- DC Entertainment's Dan DiDio and Jim Lee talk about redefining Superman at 80 lat.ms/2qILbW9 #Superman80… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- Cathy Yan has been tapped to direct #HarleyQuinn spinoff movie, making her the first Asian woman to helm a #DCEU fi… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?