“BIG HERO 6″ Robotics prodigy HIRO HAMADA has the mind of a genius—and the heart of a 14-year-old: his state-of-the-art battle-bots dominate the underground bot fights held in the dark corners of San Fransokyo. Fortunately, big brother Tadashi redirects Hiro’s brilliance, inspiring him to put his brain to the test in a quest to gain admission to the San Fransokyo Institute of Technology. When a tragic event changes everything, Hiro turns to a robot named Baymax, and they form an unbreakable bond—and two-sixths of a band of high-tech heroes on a very important mission. ©2014 Disney. All Rights Reserved.
“Big Hero 6″
July 15, 2014 | 1:09 p.m.
- ‘Hunger Games: Mockingjay’ director on Jennifer Lawrence and Philip Seymour Hoffman lat.ms/1BRFUxp 9 hours ago
- ‘Legends of the Knight’: Batman inspires ordinary heroes in documentary lat.ms/1BO1liW 1 day ago
- ‘Cinderella’ trailer: Disney brings magic to live-action fairy tale lat.ms/1wZfGRs 1 day ago
- ‘Star Wars Celebration’: Watch exclusive first-look video for fan expo lat.ms/11ld47D 3 days ago
- ‘Captain America: Civil War’: Fans respond to Daniel Brühl’s casting lat.ms/11l0qFz 3 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?