“BIG HERO 6” Robotics prodigy HIRO HAMADA has the mind of a genius—and the heart of a 14-year-old: his state-of-the-art battle-bots dominate the underground bot fights held in the dark corners of San Fransokyo. Fortunately, big brother Tadashi redirects Hiro’s brilliance, inspiring him to put his brain to the test in a quest to gain admission to the San Fransokyo Institute of Technology. When a tragic event changes everything, Hiro turns to a robot named Baymax, and they form an unbreakable bond—and two-sixths of a band of high-tech heroes on a very important mission. ©2014 Disney. All Rights Reserved.
“Big Hero 6”
July 15, 2014 | 1:09 p.m.
- Henry Cavill talks #JusticeLeague and Superman's future lat.ms/2j77scc https://t.co/b56VI7aWvd 1 day ago
- Gal Gadot and Patty Jenkins both know "everyone has a Wonder Woman inside of them" lat.ms/2BcTSfO https://t.co/lbLN6Qk6nA 2 days ago
- C.B. Cebulski has been named Marvel's new editor-in-chief fw.to/AWbbEzO 6 days ago
- RT @latimesent: Lois Smith finds the human element in her sci-fi "Marjorie Prime" role lat.ms/2hABk3X https://t.co/sMwahAic4Q 1 week ago
- RT @Michael_Cho: One more sketch from @fanexpovan last weekend - Batgirl in ink and Dr. Martin dyes. https://t.co/FUKLaqBgSr 1 week ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?