“BIG HERO 6” Robotics prodigy HIRO HAMADA has the mind of a genius—and the heart of a 14-year-old: his state-of-the-art battle-bots dominate the underground bot fights held in the dark corners of San Fransokyo. Fortunately, big brother Tadashi redirects Hiro’s brilliance, inspiring him to put his brain to the test in a quest to gain admission to the San Fransokyo Institute of Technology. When a tragic event changes everything, Hiro turns to a robot named Baymax, and they form an unbreakable bond—and two-sixths of a band of high-tech heroes on a very important mission. ©2014 Disney. All Rights Reserved.
“Big Hero 6”
July 15, 2014 | 1:09 p.m.
- RT @latimesent: Netflix releases the first trailer for "The Punisher" with Jon Bernthal returning as Frank Castle fw.to/YWLXeME h… 3 days ago
- RT @jenyamato: Bonus: A special #mothermovie chat w/ @JustinCChang even though he failed to point out my cataclysmic hair situation https:/… 3 days ago
- The #Riverdale folks are developing a DARK Sabrina the Teenage Witch with hints of Rosemary's Baby and The Exorcist… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 days ago
- James Cameron brings Linda Hamilton back to the 'Terminator' franchise but snubs 'Wonder Woman'... again… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 days ago
- 'Black Mirror's' big #Emmys winner 'San Junipero' didn't originally star two women. lat.ms/2xcE0IF https://t.co/2fvTI7vFxQ 5 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?