“BIG HERO 6” Robotics prodigy HIRO HAMADA has the mind of a genius—and the heart of a 14-year-old: his state-of-the-art battle-bots dominate the underground bot fights held in the dark corners of San Fransokyo. Fortunately, big brother Tadashi redirects Hiro’s brilliance, inspiring him to put his brain to the test in a quest to gain admission to the San Fransokyo Institute of Technology. When a tragic event changes everything, Hiro turns to a robot named Baymax, and they form an unbreakable bond—and two-sixths of a band of high-tech heroes on a very important mission. ©2014 Disney. All Rights Reserved.
“Big Hero 6”
July 15, 2014 | 1:09 p.m.
- #JusticeforBarb comes to #SDCC at a 'Stranger Things' memorial latimes.com/entertainment/… 49 minutes ago
- The #KingsmanTheGoldenCircle panel has so far dropped the crazy opening sequence plus a fight scene between Taron E… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 hour ago
- Halle Berry shows #HallH the proper way to down that Statesman Reserve #KingsmanTheGoldenCircle #SDCC2017 https://t.co/7cc0Kj7im5 1 hour ago
- Outlander team is loud, proud and singing Queen songs on the streets of #SDCC on latimes.com/entertainment/… https://t.co/R6rTN64aQl 1 hour ago
- They've broken out a bottle of Statesman Reserve at the #KingsmanTheGoldenCircle panel at #ComicCon https://t.co/2WyyuZIsmB 1 hour ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?