“BIG HERO 6” Robotics prodigy HIRO HAMADA has the mind of a genius—and the heart of a 14-year-old: his state-of-the-art battle-bots dominate the underground bot fights held in the dark corners of San Fransokyo. Fortunately, big brother Tadashi redirects Hiro’s brilliance, inspiring him to put his brain to the test in a quest to gain admission to the San Fransokyo Institute of Technology. When a tragic event changes everything, Hiro turns to a robot named Baymax, and they form an unbreakable bond—and two-sixths of a band of high-tech heroes on a very important mission. ©2014 Disney. All Rights Reserved.
“Big Hero 6”
July 15, 2014 | 1:09 p.m.
- Fans urge Marvel to give Captain America a boyfriend fw.to/KHVsfNH 20 hours ago
- 'Game of Thrones': Sophie Turner talks facing Littlefinger and putting the ball in Sansa's court fw.to/koXsRMa 1 day ago
- That cornfield scene in last night's Preacher was originally scripted to be even more shocking (and bloody). latimes.com/entertainment/… 1 day ago
- First look at the live-action 'Beauty and the Beast' has lots of nostalgia but no singing furniture fw.to/oAKthdS 2 days ago
- The 'Preacher' twist too disgusting for Seth Rogen and Evan Goldberg fw.to/WTUga8e 2 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?