“BIG HERO 6” Robotics prodigy HIRO HAMADA has the mind of a genius—and the heart of a 14-year-old: his state-of-the-art battle-bots dominate the underground bot fights held in the dark corners of San Fransokyo. Fortunately, big brother Tadashi redirects Hiro’s brilliance, inspiring him to put his brain to the test in a quest to gain admission to the San Fransokyo Institute of Technology. When a tragic event changes everything, Hiro turns to a robot named Baymax, and they form an unbreakable bond—and two-sixths of a band of high-tech heroes on a very important mission. ©2014 Disney. All Rights Reserved.
“Big Hero 6”
July 15, 2014 | 1:09 p.m.
- The movies changed #JurassicWorldFallenKingdom director J.A. Bayona's life, and now he hopes to pass it on… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- How #JurassicWorld used the DNA of a beloved franchise to build a bold new universe lat.ms/2HRkHIB https://t.co/RA2u2b4WOg 2 days ago
- REVIEW: #JurassicWorldFallenKingdom is an improvement, which doesn't make it necessary lat.ms/2sBa6wp https://t.co/Jy5Yd4VV6a 2 days ago
- RT @jenyamato: Cruised the Universal lot w/ @FilmBayona, saw him geek out over the Psycho house (and get chased off by Norman Bates), and t… 2 days ago
- RT @tracycbrown: I talked to "Bao" director Domee Shi about her inspiration for the short, overcoming any doubts to tell her specifically C… 6 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?