“BIG HERO 6” Robotics prodigy HIRO HAMADA has the mind of a genius—and the heart of a 14-year-old: his state-of-the-art battle-bots dominate the underground bot fights held in the dark corners of San Fransokyo. Fortunately, big brother Tadashi redirects Hiro’s brilliance, inspiring him to put his brain to the test in a quest to gain admission to the San Fransokyo Institute of Technology. When a tragic event changes everything, Hiro turns to a robot named Baymax, and they form an unbreakable bond—and two-sixths of a band of high-tech heroes on a very important mission. ©2014 Disney. All Rights Reserved.
“Big Hero 6”
July 15, 2014 | 1:09 p.m.
- This is your new Tomb Raider. latimes.com/entertainment/… 3 hours ago
- Concerns over piracy prompt 20th Century Fox to skip San Diego Comic-Con 2016 #SDCC2016 fw.to/Ac4siTP 4 hours ago
- Denial, anger, bargaining: Death sends 'Arrow' through the stages of grief in 'Canary Cry' latimes.com/entertainment/… https://t.co/eUAox27Zms 7 hours ago
- RT @midwestspitfire: This. Is. Everything. twitter.com/LATHeroComplex… 7 hours ago
- The Roots shame all other 'Game of Thrones' recappers in less than a minute fw.to/wiBkhhQ 8 hours ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?