LOS ANGELES, CA. – MARCH 18, 2014: Christopher Markus, left, and Stephen McFeely, right, pose for a portrait in Markus’s home studio on March 18, 2014. The pair wrote, “Captain America:The Winter Soldier,” which is on track to be 2014’s first smash hit film. (Anne Cusack/Los Angeles Times)
‘Captain America’ writers
April 13, 2014 | 10:27 p.m.
- Samuel L. Jackson wanted to be in Marvel's Black Panther but they said no! Plus his own 'Pulp Fiction' Oscar fight fw.to/IWdWSWD 16 hours ago
- RT @Mikel_Jollett: LA right now https://t.co/KV1GWyBCyC 1 day ago
- James Earl Jones and Donald Glover join Jon Favreau's Lion King. latimes.com/entertainment/… https://t.co/X239besoY2 1 day ago
- The Mr. Universe van from Steven Universe is real! latimes.com/entertainment/… https://t.co/TQQoXXwClz 1 day ago
- How Allison Williams mined the horrors of white privilege for 'Get Out' latimes.com/entertainment/… https://t.co/Fx3eLoFzMf 1 day ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?