LOS ANGELES, CA. – MARCH 18, 2014: Christopher Markus, left, and Stephen McFeely, right, pose for a portrait in Markus’s home studio on March 18, 2014. The pair wrote, “Captain America:The Winter Soldier,” which is on track to be 2014’s first smash hit film. (Anne Cusack/Los Angeles Times)
‘Captain America’ writers
April 13, 2014 | 10:27 p.m.
- Hello Sweetie! River Song returns to 'Doctor Who' fw.to/YO5CQrj http://t.co/CDXgcMEaNE 1 hour ago
- J.K. Rowling's truth about Hagrid spawns sad 'Harry Potter' fan theory fw.to/OLKdYNj 2 hours ago
- Under the Dome has been cancelled. Goodnight Dome. latimes.com/entertainment/… http://t.co/ezPiItlIHs 1 day ago
- All puzzles and no action, 'Lara Croft Go' is a simplified, thoughtful take on 'Tomb Raider' latimes.com/entertainment/… http://t.co/BtwZ0iufO9 1 day ago
- That time Wes Craven and Clive Barker went on Dr. Ruth's show. latimes.com/entertainment/… http://t.co/JGQUz7bLcV 1 day ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?