LOS ANGELES, CA. – MARCH 18, 2014: Christopher Markus, left, and Stephen McFeely, right, pose for a portrait in Markus’s home studio on March 18, 2014. The pair wrote, “Captain America:The Winter Soldier,” which is on track to be 2014’s first smash hit film. (Anne Cusack/Los Angeles Times)
‘Captain America’ writers
April 13, 2014 | 10:27 p.m.
- So good. twitter.com/AlexJamesFitz/… 1 hour ago
- FX casts Professor X's son in its TV adaptation of 'Legion' fw.to/iZMnDma https://t.co/hro9ODJHJH 1 day ago
- Weird Al Yankovic is set to star in 'Milo Murphy's Law,' Disney XD's new animated series fw.to/67lHUzg https://t.co/i8b5cykXqL 1 day ago
- Get tangled up in Unravel, a video game that strings together lost memories. fw.to/W7oE6eC https://t.co/dqiqwQpL3A 1 day ago
- A sneak peek at the #XFiles art show, "Conspiracies, Monsters and Mythology at @iam8bit latimes.com/entertainment/… https://t.co/m8u0MXPIxc 1 day ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?