LOS ANGELES, CA. – MARCH 18, 2014: Christopher Markus, left, and Stephen McFeely, right, pose for a portrait in Markus’s home studio on March 18, 2014. The pair wrote, “Captain America:The Winter Soldier,” which is on track to be 2014’s first smash hit film. (Anne Cusack/Los Angeles Times)
‘Captain America’ writers
April 13, 2014 | 10:27 p.m.
- Channing Tatum ‘X-Men’ spinoff ‘Gambit’ lands ‘RoboCop’ screenwriter lat.ms/1ueGyl7 13 hours ago
- Comikaze lures ‘Thrones’ cast, Batman, cosplayers to downtown L.A. lat.ms/1q9R9GN 16 hours ago
- @MpRodriguez2007 Thanks! 17 hours ago
- Here's to television's scariest clown, courtesy of @AHSFX. Happy Halloween, Twisty (aka @MrJCLynch)! lat.ms/1t5lf3h 17 hours ago
- Some Halloween reading: P. Craig Russell and @neilhimself on the graphic novel adaptation of "The Graveyard Book." lat.ms/1sR9yYG 17 hours ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?