LOS ANGELES, CA. – MARCH 18, 2014: Christopher Markus, left, and Stephen McFeely, right, pose for a portrait in Markus’s home studio on March 18, 2014. The pair wrote, “Captain America:The Winter Soldier,” which is on track to be 2014’s first smash hit film. (Anne Cusack/Los Angeles Times)
‘Captain America’ writers
April 13, 2014 | 10:27 p.m.
- Peter Dinklage is being erased from 'Destiny.' #thatwizardcamefromamoon fw.to/ixanA0b 10 hours ago
- Exclusive excerpt from the "Mad Max: Fury Road - Mad Max No. 2" latimes.com/entertainment/… http://t.co/Xb6vqxETvX 12 hours ago
- If you need another show to binge-watch all 22 episodes of 1990's 'The Flash' are streaming on CW Seed fw.to/mV7mXPZ 1 day ago
- Winged shirtlessness is about to be unleashed on #Arrow #Flash & #LegendsofTomorrow #magicmace latimes.com/entertainment/… http://t.co/hqbRNYBQPs 1 day ago
- The "Jurassic World" sequel may be set off-island fw.to/izL0z6a and feature open source dinosaurs http://t.co/HlfkCJNI2m 1 day ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?