LOS ANGELES, CA. – MARCH 18, 2014: Christopher Markus, left, and Stephen McFeely, right, pose for a portrait in Markus’s home studio on March 18, 2014. The pair wrote, “Captain America:The Winter Soldier,” which is on track to be 2014’s first smash hit film. (Anne Cusack/Los Angeles Times)
‘Captain America’ writers
April 13, 2014 | 10:27 p.m.
- Zack Snyder to leave 'Justice League' following family tragedy; Joss Whedon to take over film latimes.com/entertainment/… 18 hours ago
- RT @MdellW: Do you think Luke Evans is sad he's not included? Or more, "I'm good." We may never know... until the next junket when everyone… 22 hours ago
- Universal unleashes their monstrous reboot "Dark Universe." Spooky monsters! Take a look at the new crew.… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 22 hours ago
- Emily Browning discusses last night's intense bathroom showdown on #AmerianGods latimes.com/entertainment/… https://t.co/0TN9U0Zc35 1 day ago
- SO. CUTE. twitter.com/100soft/status… 1 day ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?