LOS ANGELES, CA. – MARCH 18, 2014: Christopher Markus, left, and Stephen McFeely, right, pose for a portrait in Markus’s home studio on March 18, 2014. The pair wrote, “Captain America:The Winter Soldier,” which is on track to be 2014’s first smash hit film. (Anne Cusack/Los Angeles Times)
‘Captain America’ writers
April 13, 2014 | 10:27 p.m.
- Ron Howard will direct the Han Solo movie. latimes.com/entertainment/… 4 days ago
- "Star Wars" Han Solo movie loses directors Phil Lord and Christopher Miller due to "creative differences" fw.to/s4vvDzW 6 days ago
- RT @tracycbrown: Harlem Globetrotters drafted Gal Gadot before Tim Tebow fw.to/CNIRgVN 6 days ago
- RT @ArchieComics: The Red Queen is back. 🔥🔥🔥 #Riverdale Season 2 starts filming this week! https://t.co/4o0cdk9TIB 1 week ago
- 'Star Trek: Discovery' will launch on CBS in September fw.to/KVKqUaT 1 week ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?