LOS ANGELES, CA. – MARCH 18, 2014: Christopher Markus, left, and Stephen McFeely, right, pose for a portrait in Markus’s home studio on March 18, 2014. The pair wrote, “Captain America:The Winter Soldier,” which is on track to be 2014’s first smash hit film. (Anne Cusack/Los Angeles Times)
‘Captain America’ writers
April 13, 2014 | 10:27 p.m.
- J.K. Rowling makes her annual apology for killing off 'Harry Potter' characters fw.to/e7eDXSO 21 hours ago
- How everyone freaked out over Sunday night's jaw-dropping 'Game of Thrones' fw.to/25bhzLW https://t.co/wGLcQVIFOV 23 hours ago
- Elisabeth Moss to star in TV adaptation of 'The Handmaid's Tale' fw.to/6LDdP1R https://t.co/WwL0OdW4lR 3 days ago
- The Punisher is getting his own TV show fw.to/cigmT9d 3 days ago
- This is your new Tomb Raider. latimes.com/entertainment/… 4 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?