LOS ANGELES, CA. – MARCH 18, 2014: Christopher Markus, left, and Stephen McFeely, right, pose for a portrait in Markus’s home studio on March 18, 2014. The pair wrote, “Captain America:The Winter Soldier,” which is on track to be 2014’s first smash hit film. (Anne Cusack/Los Angeles Times)
‘Captain America’ writers
April 13, 2014 | 10:27 p.m.
- #GameOfThrones, #StrangerThings and #HandmaidsTale are among the DGA Awards TV nominees lat.ms/2mnWWzH https://t.co/yDWoSvIBnd 1 week ago
- Adam Strange has a message for Seg-El in the new #Krypton trailer lat.ms/2FkOokV https://t.co/t6JxfqpTdU 1 week ago
- Get ready for a long winter. #GameOfThrones won't air its final six episodes until 2019 lat.ms/2ApdZ8W https://t.co/50CmJDIO0v 2 weeks ago
- Kendrick Lamar will curate and co-produce "Black Panther: The Album" lat.ms/2CCbs0h https://t.co/Ep9gFTRjpo 2 weeks ago
- Gillian Anderson, David Duchovny and Chris Carter keep seeking the truth that's out there as #TheXFiles returns… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 weeks ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?