LOS ANGELES, CA. – MARCH 18, 2014: Christopher Markus, left, and Stephen McFeely, right, pose for a portrait in Markus’s home studio on March 18, 2014. The pair wrote, “Captain America:The Winter Soldier,” which is on track to be 2014’s first smash hit film. (Anne Cusack/Los Angeles Times)
‘Captain America’ writers
April 13, 2014 | 10:27 p.m.
- First 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' trailer brings Iron Man and Spider-Man back together fw.to/OrW7ZJV https://t.co/UFwuP9NbVp 2 days ago
- IT'S REAL! latimes.com/local/lanow/la… https://t.co/oiyDQrtOUk 2 days ago
- Take a look inside the Avatar exhibit. latimes.com/entertainment/… 3 days ago
- And now his watch is ended. fw.to/CPjjOyI 4 days ago
- 'Westworld' finale: We have questions fw.to/QIYvPMS https://t.co/Z5xvfhlxUf 5 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?