LOS ANGELES, CA. – MARCH 18, 2014: Christopher Markus, left, and Stephen McFeely, right, pose for a portrait in Markus’s home studio on March 18, 2014. The pair wrote, “Captain America:The Winter Soldier,” which is on track to be 2014’s first smash hit film. (Anne Cusack/Los Angeles Times)
‘Captain America’ writers
April 13, 2014 | 10:27 p.m.
- Disneyland’s 24-hour marathon presents a challenge she can’t resist wp.me/pXM1X-yO8 16 hours ago
- Paycheck Friday: Skip the movies and visit your local comic book shop wp.me/pXM1X-yNV 3 days ago
- ‘Game of Thrones: The Musical': Watch Coldplay perform with HBO cast wp.me/pXM1X-yNN 3 days ago
- ‘Batkid Begins’ documentary trailer revisits little hero’s super adventure,@influence wp.me/pXM1X-yNw 4 days ago
- RT @CozyClassics: ‘Star Wars Epic Yarns': Jack and Holman Wang reconstruct the classics herocomplex.latimes.com/books/star-war… via @LATherocomplex 4 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?