LOS ANGELES, CA. – MARCH 18, 2014: Christopher Markus, left, and Stephen McFeely, right, pose for a portrait in Markus’s home studio on March 18, 2014. The pair wrote, “Captain America:The Winter Soldier,” which is on track to be 2014’s first smash hit film. (Anne Cusack/Los Angeles Times)
‘Captain America’ writers
April 13, 2014 | 10:27 p.m.
- RT @tanehisicoates: The great @heyjenbartel warming up for the Storm solo. So excited for this book. #brightlady #ororo. https://t.co/WsLBN… 1 day ago
- Elizabeth Banks is developing DC Comics show "Project 13" with the CW fw.to/GngXKwL https://t.co/hMbNhnegWb 2 days ago
- RT @MagsVisaggs: i did it. i found the best gif. https://t.co/VGZaSGKK7X 3 days ago
- RT @latimesmovies: 'The Strange Ones' is an odyssey and a mystery lat.ms/2gTAyvg 3 days ago
- RT @chanartings: been rewatching The Good Place on Netflix! https://t.co/kPZCYkAGVv 3 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?