LOS ANGELES, CA. – MARCH 18, 2014: Christopher Markus, left, and Stephen McFeely, right, pose for a portrait in Markus’s home studio on March 18, 2014. The pair wrote, “Captain America:The Winter Soldier,” which is on track to be 2014’s first smash hit film. (Anne Cusack/Los Angeles Times)
‘Captain America’ writers
April 13, 2014 | 10:27 p.m.
- RT @lahalw: 1st Imperial Storm Trooper Detachment arrive to quell rebel activity at #SWCelebration @alschaben @LATHeroComplex http://t.co/… 7 hours ago
- Star Wars Celebration: ‘The Force Awakens’ is a ‘transference of generations’ wp.me/pXM1X-ynU 10 hours ago
- Star Wars Celebration: Fans explore all corners of the convention universe wp.me/pXM1X-ynG 11 hours ago
- Star Wars Celebration: Familiar faces return for ‘Rebels’ season two wp.me/pXM1X-ynK 14 hours ago
- RT @Storiz: Star Wars -- Risk! http://t.co/xB3RyZrE4R 16 hours ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?