LOS ANGELES, CA. – MARCH 18, 2014: Christopher Markus, left, and Stephen McFeely, right, pose for a portrait in Markus’s home studio on March 18, 2014. The pair wrote, “Captain America:The Winter Soldier,” which is on track to be 2014’s first smash hit film. (Anne Cusack/Los Angeles Times)
‘Captain America’ writers
April 13, 2014 | 10:27 p.m.
- ‘Gotham': Penguin actor Robin Lord Taylor cites Tim Burton influence lat.ms/1yn7Ebr 20 hours ago
- Stephen King’s JFK time-travel thriller ’11/22/63′ coming to Hulu lat.ms/1qnLNWZ 1 day ago
- ‘X-Men: Apocalypse': Bryan Singer to helm next mutant sequel lat.ms/1qnIq2i 1 day ago
- ‘Agents of S.H.I.E.LD.': Watch Lucy Lawless in season premiere [video] lat.ms/1rmToe6 3 days ago
- ‘Supergirl’ series flies to CBS in new wave of comic book-inspired TV lat.ms/1sF0VB2 3 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?