LOS ANGELES, CA. – MARCH 18, 2014: Christopher Markus, left, and Stephen McFeely, right, pose for a portrait in Markus’s home studio on March 18, 2014. The pair wrote, “Captain America:The Winter Soldier,” which is on track to be 2014’s first smash hit film. (Anne Cusack/Los Angeles Times)
‘Captain America’ writers
April 13, 2014 | 10:27 p.m.
- First look at Supergirl and Superman together fw.to/iFM4HLP https://t.co/r3Di4yBgd5 12 hours ago
- Attend a free, early screening of 'Kubo and the Two Strings' with Hero Complex fw.to/G3ggPDH 15 hours ago
- 'Stranger Things' has big plans for a second season, if Netflix gives it the green light fw.to/yLFRhfT 1 day ago
- Also note, nothing about Jessica Jones season 2, #TCA16 1 day ago
- Netflix #TCA16 Marvel TV lineup is as follows: Luke Cage, Iron Fist and then the Defenders. Wouldn't confirm the Punisher's involvement 1 day ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?