LOS ANGELES, CA. – MARCH 18, 2014: Christopher Markus, left, and Stephen McFeely, right, pose for a portrait in Markus’s home studio on March 18, 2014. The pair wrote, “Captain America:The Winter Soldier,” which is on track to be 2014′s first smash hit film. (Anne Cusack/Los Angeles Times)
‘Captain America’ writers
April 13, 2014 | 10:27 p.m.
- ‘That Dragon, Cancer’ brings a serious real-life ordeal to gaming lat.ms/1xhbixt 18 hours ago
- ‘Star Wars’: Vader is triumphant in Lego’s ‘New Yoda Chronicles’ video lat.ms/1p6UHi2 1 day ago
- ‘Strange Magic’ trailer offers singing elves, fairies and goblins lat.ms/1BUYZPj 1 day ago
- ‘Hunger Games: Mockingjay’ director on Jennifer Lawrence and Philip Seymour Hoffman lat.ms/1BRFUxp 2 days ago
- ‘Legends of the Knight’: Batman inspires ordinary heroes in documentary lat.ms/1BO1liW 3 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?