LOS ANGELES, CA. – MARCH 18, 2014: Christopher Markus, left, and Stephen McFeely, right, pose for a portrait in Markus’s home studio on March 18, 2014. The pair wrote, “Captain America:The Winter Soldier,” which is on track to be 2014’s first smash hit film. (Anne Cusack/Los Angeles Times)
‘Captain America’ writers
April 13, 2014 | 10:27 p.m.
- RT @VancityReynolds: With great power, comes great irresponsibility. #deadpool #officialsuit @deadpoolmovie http://t.co/MPM89bYz1B 12 hours ago
- ‘Bloodborne,’ where death becomes a comfort lat.ms/1HR3Pio 17 hours ago
- Lex Luthor and more bald baddies: Who did it best? lat.ms/1HMTS5J 1 day ago
- Remembering Leonard Nimoy on his birthday: Spock’s legacy lives long, and we prosper lat.ms/1HPmN5C 1 day ago
- Steven Spielberg will direct pop culture thriller ‘Ready Player One’ lat.ms/1HHIsQy 2 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?