LOS ANGELES, CA. – MARCH 18, 2014: Christopher Markus, left, and Stephen McFeely, right, pose for a portrait in Markus’s home studio on March 18, 2014. The pair wrote, “Captain America:The Winter Soldier,” which is on track to be 2014’s first smash hit film. (Anne Cusack/Los Angeles Times)
‘Captain America’ writers
April 13, 2014 | 10:27 p.m.
- John Scalzi on writing about the future under the current Trump administration. latimes.com/books/jacketco… 34 minutes ago
- RT @RickandMorty: "It's delicious and every scoop is twenty bucks." https://t.co/rdw3MmIxRf 46 minutes ago
- ALERT. twitter.com/RickandMorty/s… 47 minutes ago
- RT @creepypuppet: I'm surprised you weren't personally in front of every theater telling people to hang around till after the end credit. h… 2 days ago
- RT @chrisbarton: After last night's chatty episode, I wrote about all the dying that's (probably) to come on 'Game of Thrones' https://t.co… 2 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?