SAN DIEGO, CA., JULY 17, 2013: Cory Pacione (left) of New Brunswick, Canada and Nick Murray of Maine push in a model of R2D2 for their company FANWRAPS at Comic-Con at the San Diego Convention Center. Comic-Con officially begins 7/18-22. (Kirk McKoy/ Los Angeles Times)
Comic-Con |San Diego |July 17, 2013
July 17, 2013 | 1:12 p.m.
- ‘X-Men: Days of Future Past’: Wolverine center stage in final trailer lat.ms/1gEl9sK 16 minutes ago
- Eisner Awards: ‘Hawkeye,’ ‘The Wake,’ ‘Saga’ lead nominations field lat.ms/1jJ9mK6 3 hours ago
- Daredevil and Original Sin in comic book previews lat.ms/1jJ2wEr 4 hours ago
- ‘Game of Thrones’: Iceland’s Sigur Ros covers ‘The Rains of Castamere’ lat.ms/1jFP5VR 1 day ago
- ‘Game of Thrones’: Twitter reacts to Joffrey, Purple Wedding surprise lat.ms/1jFwFV0 1 day ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?