SAN DIEGO, CA., JULY 17, 2013: Cory Pacione (left) of New Brunswick, Canada and Nick Murray of Maine push in a model of R2D2 for their company FANWRAPS at Comic-Con at the San Diego Convention Center. Comic-Con officially begins 7/18-22. (Kirk McKoy/ Los Angeles Times)
Comic-Con |San Diego |July 17, 2013
July 17, 2013 | 1:12 p.m.
- Dystopian 'Z' fails to deliver at the end fw.to/s49vqgj 1 day ago
- James Spader on the set of 'Avengers 2.' Never has a gray onsie looked this intimidating. fw.to/mpbBKjb http://t.co/xQ2mBcc5nI 2 days ago
- John Boyega wields a lightsaber in new #StarWars clip. We're freaking out man... fw.to/4U2hqfh 3 days ago
- Calling all #fannibals What do you think was the most memorable #Hannibal moment? fw.to/kAlOyAG 3 days ago
- One Fizzgig for sale! One Fizzgig for sale! latimes.com/entertainment/… http://t.co/mtvkiRsnmb 3 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?