SAN DIEGO, CA., JULY 17, 2013: Cory Pacione (left) of New Brunswick, Canada and Nick Murray of Maine push in a model of R2D2 for their company FANWRAPS at Comic-Con at the San Diego Convention Center. Comic-Con officially begins 7/18-22. (Kirk McKoy/ Los Angeles Times)
Comic-Con |San Diego |July 17, 2013
July 17, 2013 | 1:12 p.m.
- Comic fans mad that Captain America is now a part of Hydra, the Internet just took it one step further. latimes.com/entertainment/… 19 hours ago
- Barry Allen has reached his 'Flashpoint,' as a world-shattering event ends Flash's marvelous Season 2 fw.to/251Dowl 20 hours ago
- RT @carrieffisher: The fork surrounds you, binds you, & feeds you.... https://t.co/aiUYTg0GjV 1 day ago
- Fans urge Marvel to give Captain America a boyfriend fw.to/KHVsfNH 2 days ago
- 'Game of Thrones': Sophie Turner talks facing Littlefinger and putting the ball in Sansa's court fw.to/koXsRMa 2 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?