SAN DIEGO, CA., JULY 17, 2013: Cory Pacione (left) of New Brunswick, Canada and Nick Murray of Maine push in a model of R2D2 for their company FANWRAPS at Comic-Con at the San Diego Convention Center. Comic-Con officially begins 7/18-22. (Kirk McKoy/ Los Angeles Times)
Comic-Con |San Diego |July 17, 2013
July 17, 2013 | 1:12 p.m.
- First 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' trailer brings Iron Man and Spider-Man back together fw.to/OrW7ZJV https://t.co/UFwuP9NbVp 1 day ago
- IT'S REAL! latimes.com/local/lanow/la… https://t.co/oiyDQrtOUk 2 days ago
- Take a look inside the Avatar exhibit. latimes.com/entertainment/… 3 days ago
- And now his watch is ended. fw.to/CPjjOyI 4 days ago
- 'Westworld' finale: We have questions fw.to/QIYvPMS https://t.co/Z5xvfhlxUf 5 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?