SAN DIEGO, CA., JULY 17, 2013: Cory Pacione (left) of New Brunswick, Canada and Nick Murray of Maine push in a model of R2D2 for their company FANWRAPS at Comic-Con at the San Diego Convention Center. Comic-Con officially begins 7/18-22. (Kirk McKoy/ Los Angeles Times)
Comic-Con |San Diego |July 17, 2013
July 17, 2013 | 1:12 p.m.
- Jon Snow deniers are unfazed by HBO 'Game of Thrones' announcement fw.to/GVTTU0T 2 hours ago
- Nic Cage on the Superman role he never got to play. latimes.com/entertainment/… http://t.co/03V2kmLErE 3 hours ago
- RT @kateleth: Wouldn't it be fun http://t.co/8GdofeKMMc 16 hours ago
- The definitive answer on the state of #GameofThrones' Jon Snow... probably fw.to/Qa9A52U 17 hours ago
- Live Exorcisms now on TV, sorry world! latimes.com/entertainment/… 18 hours ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?