SAN DIEGO, CA., JULY 17, 2013: Cory Pacione (left) of New Brunswick, Canada and Nick Murray of Maine push in a model of R2D2 for their company FANWRAPS at Comic-Con at the San Diego Convention Center. Comic-Con officially begins 7/18-22. (Kirk McKoy/ Los Angeles Times)
Comic-Con |San Diego |July 17, 2013
July 17, 2013 | 1:12 p.m.
- ‘Guardians of the Galaxy': Zoe Saldana channels masculinity for Gamora lat.ms/1rIjRjn 20 hours ago
- ‘Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles’ poster withdrawn over 9/11 concerns lat.ms/1rE4Q28 1 day ago
- ‘Guardians of the Galaxy': ‘Behold,’ Dave Bautista says (only) as Drax lat.ms/1nFB4eh 1 day ago
- Paolo Rivera: ‘Daredevil’ artist on ‘Valiant’ return to monthly comics lat.ms/1nFapy5 1 day ago
- ‘Hobbit: Battle of the Five Armies’ trailer brings war to Middle-earth lat.ms/1nAoEUX 2 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?