SAN DIEGO, CA., JULY 17, 2013: Cory Pacione (left) of New Brunswick, Canada and Nick Murray of Maine push in a model of R2D2 for their company FANWRAPS at Comic-Con at the San Diego Convention Center. Comic-Con officially begins 7/18-22. (Kirk McKoy/ Los Angeles Times)
Comic-Con |San Diego |July 17, 2013
July 17, 2013 | 1:12 p.m.
- 'Everybody showed up': James Cameron on the special bond of the 'Aliens' cast 30 years later fw.to/mJxFcVg https://t.co/XBOLB6KmDZ 3 hours ago
- Go inside the @latimesent Comic-Con photo studio. ow.ly/6V8G302yiwQ https://t.co/7C78sOaWO5 3 hours ago
- Watch the full Spider-Man: Homecoming Comic-Con panel & get a better look at the Vulture. fw.to/8MpkGSi https://t.co/quoyAMhGE2 3 hours ago
- Marvel turns Comic-Con's focus away from the Avengers, and onto their new crop of heroes fw.to/uj0TDkB https://t.co/rhtDqLe74t 4 hours ago
- 'Dirk Gently' trailer introduces the world to TV's newest 'insane' detective latimes.com/entertainment/… https://t.co/UXmO8v1qe9 5 hours ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?