SAN DIEGO, CA., JULY 17, 2013: Cory Pacione (left) of New Brunswick, Canada and Nick Murray of Maine push in a model of R2D2 for their company FANWRAPS at Comic-Con at the San Diego Convention Center. Comic-Con officially begins 7/18-22. (Kirk McKoy/ Los Angeles Times)
Comic-Con |San Diego |July 17, 2013
July 17, 2013 | 1:12 p.m.
- 'Inhumans' Anson Mount and Serinda Swan explain how they created Black Bolt's sign language latimes.com/entertainment/… https://t.co/1qhwDxQWWF 8 hours ago
- Noah Hawley is making a Doctor Doom movie for Fox latimes.com/entertainment/… https://t.co/FqC6JPWehn 8 hours ago
- See how 'Rocko’s Modern Life' has been updated for 2017 latimes.com/entertainment/… 9 hours ago
- Finally! A look at Medusa's hair in action. #Inhumans #SDCC 10 hours ago
- #Inhumans clip featuring Karnak fighting shows why #SDCC twitter.com/latherocomplex… 10 hours ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?