SAN DIEGO, CA., JULY 17, 2013: Cory Pacione (left) of New Brunswick, Canada and Nick Murray of Maine push in a model of R2D2 for their company FANWRAPS at Comic-Con at the San Diego Convention Center. Comic-Con officially begins 7/18-22. (Kirk McKoy/ Los Angeles Times)
Comic-Con |San Diego |July 17, 2013
July 17, 2013 | 1:12 p.m.
- Clive Barker on ‘Nightbreed’: ‘Where there are monsters, I feel home’ lat.ms/13o83N9 7 hours ago
- ‘Alien': Neil Marshall praises Ridley Scott’s sci-fi classic [guest essay] lat.ms/13mn5D8 12 hours ago
- ‘Sunset Overdrive’ delivers madness with an apocalyptic message lat.ms/13j72py 21 hours ago
- The high art of ‘The Shining’: A guest essay by ‘Horns’ director Alexandre Aja lat.ms/13gcARI 1 day ago
- ‘Hunger Games: Mockingjay': Katniss threatens Snow in final trailer lat.ms/13dBVvz 1 day ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?