SAN DIEGO, CA., JULY 17, 2013: Cory Pacione (left) of New Brunswick, Canada and Nick Murray of Maine push in a model of R2D2 for their company FANWRAPS at Comic-Con at the San Diego Convention Center. Comic-Con officially begins 7/18-22. (Kirk McKoy/ Los Angeles Times)
Comic-Con |San Diego |July 17, 2013
July 17, 2013 | 1:12 p.m.
- ‘Buffy the Vampire Slayer’: Rebekah Isaacs draws out Season 10 lat.ms/1ikzYiG 1 day ago
- ‘Titanfall’: Xbox One is gunning for next-gen dominance lat.ms/1iil4sY 2 days ago
- From the archives: #300RiseofanEmpire star Rodrigo Santoro on Xerxes' return in 'beautiful sequel' lat.ms/O2VIWD 2 days ago
- ‘Star Wars: The Clone Wars’: Dave Filoni on Ahsoka’s fate, Master Yoda lat.ms/1dzlICx 2 days ago
- ’300: Rise of an Empire’ director Noam Murro talks operatic approach lat.ms/1dyUSdL 2 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?