SAN DIEGO, CA., JULY 17, 2013: Cory Pacione (left) of New Brunswick, Canada and Nick Murray of Maine push in a model of R2D2 for their company FANWRAPS at Comic-Con at the San Diego Convention Center. Comic-Con officially begins 7/18-22. (Kirk McKoy/ Los Angeles Times)
Comic-Con |San Diego |July 17, 2013
July 17, 2013 | 1:12 p.m.
- ICYMI: @LATherocomplex chats with Twisty the Clown actor @MrJCLynch about his terrifying 'AHS: Freak Show' role. lat.ms/1D27LGg 9 hours ago
- ‘Riverdale': Archie Comics TV series lands at Fox lat.ms/1D2P857 11 hours ago
- ‘Constantine': Neil Marshall talks Hellblazer, horror, future movie plans lat.ms/12jiX6e 15 hours ago
- ‘The Hobbit’ stars cameo in new Air New Zealand safety video lat.ms/1D1jvZz 17 hours ago
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron’ trailer teases Hulkbuster, Quicksilver lat.ms/1D0gOYl 21 hours ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?