SAN DIEGO, CA., JULY 17, 2013: Cory Pacione (left) of New Brunswick, Canada and Nick Murray of Maine push in a model of R2D2 for their company FANWRAPS at Comic-Con at the San Diego Convention Center. Comic-Con officially begins 7/18-22. (Kirk McKoy/ Los Angeles Times)
Comic-Con |San Diego |July 17, 2013
July 17, 2013 | 1:12 p.m.
- Do modern console games coddle current players rather than court new ones? fw.to/Kj1vbsV 11 hours ago
- 'Krampus' graphic novel provides a prequel to the holiday horror film fw.to/e3oPm8R 1 day ago
- First 'Civil War' trailer shows the fight between Captain America and Iron Man fw.to/owCwKoi 3 days ago
- Kevin Bacon is looking to bring back 'Tremors!' fw.to/AO3bSvM latimes.com/entertainment/… 4 days ago
- Sonia Braga joins the cast of Marvel's 'Luke Cage' fw.to/0egcQXc https://t.co/f9A8hbu6Ae 4 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?