SAN DIEGO, CA., JULY 17, 2013: Cory Pacione (left) of New Brunswick, Canada and Nick Murray of Maine push in a model of R2D2 for their company FANWRAPS at Comic-Con at the San Diego Convention Center. Comic-Con officially begins 7/18-22. (Kirk McKoy/ Los Angeles Times)
Comic-Con |San Diego |July 17, 2013
July 17, 2013 | 1:12 p.m.
- Henry Cavill talks #JusticeLeague and Superman's future lat.ms/2j77scc https://t.co/b56VI7aWvd 13 hours ago
- Gal Gadot and Patty Jenkins both know "everyone has a Wonder Woman inside of them" lat.ms/2BcTSfO https://t.co/lbLN6Qk6nA 1 day ago
- C.B. Cebulski has been named Marvel's new editor-in-chief fw.to/AWbbEzO 5 days ago
- RT @latimesent: Lois Smith finds the human element in her sci-fi "Marjorie Prime" role lat.ms/2hABk3X https://t.co/sMwahAic4Q 1 week ago
- RT @Michael_Cho: One more sketch from @fanexpovan last weekend - Batgirl in ink and Dr. Martin dyes. https://t.co/FUKLaqBgSr 1 week ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?