SAN DIEGO, CA., JULY 17, 2013: Cory Pacione (left) of New Brunswick, Canada and Nick Murray of Maine push in a model of R2D2 for their company FANWRAPS at Comic-Con at the San Diego Convention Center. Comic-Con officially begins 7/18-22. (Kirk McKoy/ Los Angeles Times)
Comic-Con |San Diego |July 17, 2013
July 17, 2013 | 1:12 p.m.
- ‘Constantine': 41 images from NBC’s fiery new supernatural thriller lat.ms/1CWb8P8 7 hours ago
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron’ trailer to debut during ‘Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.’ lat.ms/1CVXY4x 7 hours ago
- ‘American Horror Story': Twisty the Clown actor John Carroll Lynch is scary good lat.ms/1CVCBQU 9 hours ago
- ‘The Flash': The CW orders full season of ‘Arrow’ spinoff series lat.ms/1CROPtV 1 day ago
- ‘Hunger Games: Mockingjay – Part 1′ clip teases Gale, Peeta rivalry lat.ms/1CRk8ov 1 day ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?