SAN DIEGO, CA., JULY 17, 2013: Cory Pacione (left) of New Brunswick, Canada and Nick Murray of Maine push in a model of R2D2 for their company FANWRAPS at Comic-Con at the San Diego Convention Center. Comic-Con officially begins 7/18-22. (Kirk McKoy/ Los Angeles Times)
Comic-Con |San Diego |July 17, 2013
July 17, 2013 | 1:12 p.m.
- 'Orphan Black' gives a sneak peek of Season 5 and confirms cast latimes.com/entertainment/… https://t.co/rrNByJXE73 2 days ago
- RT @JohnBoyega: Self love 😂 https://t.co/l5AUZbzzJ2 3 days ago
- Dwayne Johnson sings a Lin-Manuel Miranda song in the new 'Moana' clip fw.to/coBeCig https://t.co/73Qfal74Cw 3 days ago
- RT @latimesent: Following Sunday's bloody (and miserable) season premiere, will you continue to watch #TheWalkingDead? https://t.co/yd5PKwa… 3 days ago
- Negan says he's just getting started, but have Walking Dead fans already seen enough misery? fw.to/ylCAKgV https://t.co/jZPRlrcn1u 3 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?