SAN DIEGO, CA., JULY 17, 2013: Cory Pacione (left) of New Brunswick, Canada and Nick Murray of Maine push in a model of R2D2 for their company FANWRAPS at Comic-Con at the San Diego Convention Center. Comic-Con officially begins 7/18-22. (Kirk McKoy/ Los Angeles Times)
Comic-Con |San Diego |July 17, 2013
July 17, 2013 | 1:12 p.m.
- RIP Hellboy 3 twitter.com/RealGDT/status… 15 hours ago
- CHEWY AND HAN TOGETHER AGAIN! latimes.com/entertainment/… 1 day ago
- Josh Gad's #StarWars interrogation of Daisy Ridley culminates in an epic celebrity-filled inquisition… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
- Samuel L. Jackson wanted to be in Marvel's Black Panther but they said no! Plus his own 'Pulp Fiction' Oscar fight fw.to/IWdWSWD 3 days ago
- RT @Mikel_Jollett: LA right now https://t.co/KV1GWyBCyC 4 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?