SAN DIEGO, CA., JULY 17, 2013: Cory Pacione (left) of New Brunswick, Canada and Nick Murray of Maine push in a model of R2D2 for their company FANWRAPS at Comic-Con at the San Diego Convention Center. Comic-Con officially begins 7/18-22. (Kirk McKoy/ Los Angeles Times)
Comic-Con |San Diego |July 17, 2013
July 17, 2013 | 1:12 p.m.
- ‘Hohokum': All the braver for ignoring gaming conventions lat.ms/1ppI0Nl 4 hours ago
- ‘Fringe: Sins of the Father’ preview: Read excerpt from new novel lat.ms/1tAOmc8 19 hours ago
- ‘Multiversity': Grant Morrison maps other Earths for DC event series lat.ms/1pdytch 3 days ago
- ‘Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': One-time Wonder Woman Adrianne Palicki cast lat.ms/1pbnxf2 3 days ago
- ‘The Strain': Guillermo del Toro vampire series renewed for Season 2 lat.ms/1tlEH9e 3 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?