SAN DIEGO, CA., JULY 17, 2013: Cory Pacione (left) of New Brunswick, Canada and Nick Murray of Maine push in a model of R2D2 for their company FANWRAPS at Comic-Con at the San Diego Convention Center. Comic-Con officially begins 7/18-22. (Kirk McKoy/ Los Angeles Times)
Comic-Con |San Diego |July 17, 2013
July 17, 2013 | 1:12 p.m.
- Robots and women share the battlefield in ‘Call of Duty: Black Ops 3′ wp.me/pXM1X-ywi 12 hours ago
- ‘Orphan Black': The Castor clones ignite a battle of the sexes wp.me/pXM1X-yun 14 hours ago
- ‘Suicide Squad': David Ayer reveals Jared Leto’s new look for the Joker’s 75th anniversary wp.me/pXM1X-ywj 1 day ago
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron’: Kevin Feige wires Marvel movies for conquest wp.me/pXM1X-xTp 1 day ago
- Paycheck Friday: Take a trip to your local comic book shop wp.me/pXM1X-yvT 2 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?