SAN DIEGO- July 23 2014: Anna Kegler, left, Rochelle Keyhan, center, and Erin Filson, right, representing a group called “geeksforCONsent,” at Comic-Con July 23, 2014 in San Diego. The trio will be handing out anti-harassment paraphernalia at the convention this weekend. (Brian van der Brug / Los Angeles Times)
July 23, 2014 | 4:17 p.m.
- How Paul Bettany sent a text message and became #SoloAStarWarsStory's new villain lat.ms/2II6zCE https://t.co/xllDFtwq2c 12 hours ago
- Snark conquers all in #Deadpool2, a superhero sequel that's more of the same lat.ms/2rJTEtl https://t.co/MCYIWoty4Q 1 week ago
- At the #SoloAStarWarsStory world premiere, stars praise Ron Howard for stepping in to direct the film… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
- RT @latimesent: #BlackPanther director Ryan Coogler on a potential female-driven spinoff: "That would be amazing if the opportunity came up… 1 week ago
- RT @latimesent: Chewbacca is here! #Solo #StarWars https://t.co/nRgKDjkiov 2 weeks ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?