SAN DIEGO- July 23 2014: San Diego trolley cars are wrapped in ‘Gotham” ads near Petco Park in Gas Lamp district as part of Comic Con July 23, 2014 in San Diego. (Brian van der Brug / Los Angeles Times)
Comic-Con 2014 – Trolley ad
July 23, 2014 | 4:17 p.m.
- Paycheck Friday: Skip the movies and visit your local comic book shop wp.me/pXM1X-yNV 1 day ago
- ‘Game of Thrones: The Musical': Watch Coldplay perform with HBO cast wp.me/pXM1X-yNN 1 day ago
- ‘Batkid Begins’ documentary trailer revisits little hero’s super adventure,@influence wp.me/pXM1X-yNw 2 days ago
- RT @CozyClassics: ‘Star Wars Epic Yarns': Jack and Holman Wang reconstruct the classics herocomplex.latimes.com/books/star-war… via @LATherocomplex 2 days ago
- RT @KenryuCBryson: @LATHeroComplex found your add in #themultiversity comics following 2 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?