SAN DIEGO- July 23 2014: San Diego trolley cars are wrapped in ‘Gotham” ads near Petco Park in Gas Lamp district as part of Comic Con July 23, 2014 in San Diego. (Brian van der Brug / Los Angeles Times)
Comic-Con 2014 – Trolley ad
July 23, 2014 | 4:17 p.m.
- #SoloMovie duo Alden Ehrenreich and Donald Glover breathe new life into beloved characters lat.ms/2rStWST https://t.co/q3C0uGyND8 9 hours ago
- How Paul Bettany sent a text message and became #SoloAStarWarsStory's new villain lat.ms/2II6zCE https://t.co/xllDFtwq2c 1 day ago
- Snark conquers all in #Deadpool2, a superhero sequel that's more of the same lat.ms/2rJTEtl https://t.co/MCYIWoty4Q 1 week ago
- At the #SoloAStarWarsStory world premiere, stars praise Ron Howard for stepping in to direct the film… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 weeks ago
- RT @latimesent: #BlackPanther director Ryan Coogler on a potential female-driven spinoff: "That would be amazing if the opportunity came up… 2 weeks ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?