SAN DIEGO- July 23 2014: San Diego trolley cars are wrapped in ‘Gotham” ads near Petco Park in Gas Lamp district as part of Comic Con July 23, 2014 in San Diego. (Brian van der Brug / Los Angeles Times)
Comic-Con 2014 – Trolley ad
July 23, 2014 | 4:17 p.m.
- ‘The Mortal Instruments’ to be rebooted as TV series in 2015 lat.ms/11YYwv8 15 hours ago
- ‘Moana': Disney unveils first look at South Pacific animated feature lat.ms/11YiRAZ 18 hours ago
- It's not easy being a green-haired half-witch kid! @OtisFrampton talks witty star of his all-ages @ImageComics series lat.ms/1wk6WGE 18 hours ago
- Slam the door on the hate from ‘gamergate’ lat.ms/1CBfL0J 2 days ago
- ‘Star Wars: Episode VII': Warwick Davis cast in J.J. Abrams film lat.ms/11xnFgv 4 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?