SAN DIEGO- July 23 2014: San Diego trolley cars are wrapped in ‘Gotham” ads near Petco Park in Gas Lamp district as part of Comic Con July 23, 2014 in San Diego. (Brian van der Brug / Los Angeles Times)
Comic-Con 2014 – Trolley ad
July 23, 2014 | 4:17 p.m.
- RT @cindyhively: .@Schwarzenegger Warned us from the start that he’d be back #TerminatorGenisys @joshrottenberg lat.ms/1ExNFIu http… 7 hours ago
- RT @ImageComics: "Chip @Zdarsky is evolving" read the in-depth piece about the new series KAPTARA @LATHeroComplex ow.ly/M7CMV 7 hours ago
- ‘Sesame Street’ joins ‘Avengers’ bandwagon with ‘Aveggies: Age of Bon Bon’ wp.me/pXM1X-yxj 13 hours ago
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron': Chris Evans on Captain America’s search for home wp.me/pXM1X-xSP 13 hours ago
- C2E2: Matt Dillon, Jason Momoa and ‘Star Wars’ tattoos rule Chicago expo wp.me/pXM1X-ywY 19 hours ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?