SAN DIEGO- July 23 2014: San Diego trolley cars are wrapped in ‘Gotham” ads near Petco Park in Gas Lamp district as part of Comic Con July 23, 2014 in San Diego. (Brian van der Brug / Los Angeles Times)
Comic-Con 2014 – Trolley ad
July 23, 2014 | 4:17 p.m.
- It's "Hauntingly bad." Get it? You Get it. latimes.com/entertainment/… 2 days ago
- @thekareem @TribalSpaceman Ha! 4 days ago
- RT @MeredithBlake: How TV is reshaping the conversation around mass incarceration. Insight from @realjeffreyross @MauriceChammah & more htt… 4 days ago
- Wonder Woman is coming to The CW's Supergirl and she's not taking any old day job. latimes.com/entertainment/… 4 days ago
- Anton Yelchin's talent went far beyond 'Star Trek' latimes.com/entertainment/… 5 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?