SAN DIEGO- July 23 2014: San Diego trolley cars are wrapped in ‘Gotham” ads near Petco Park in Gas Lamp district as part of Comic Con July 23, 2014 in San Diego. (Brian van der Brug / Los Angeles Times)
Comic-Con 2014 – Trolley ad
July 23, 2014 | 4:17 p.m.
- ‘Star Trek 3′ boldly goes forward with ‘Furious’ director Justin Lin lat.ms/1CxLzFm 4 hours ago
- Mike Colter set as Luke Cage for Marvel ‘Jessica Jones’ series lat.ms/1Cxef1p 6 hours ago
- ‘Hobbit: Battle of Five Armies': Richard Armitage finds his inner Thorin lat.ms/1CwQpme 7 hours ago
- New video game ‘Hatred’ takes ugly aim at the industry’s progression lat.ms/1Cb1yMh 3 days ago
- 2014 Games: There was ugliness, but diversity won lat.ms/1C9e0fl 3 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?