SAN DIEGO- July 23 2014: Passersby look over a re-branded Hard Rock Cafe as the ‘Ascension Cafe’ a new Syfy channel show as part of Comic Con July 23, 2014 in San Diego. (Brian van der Brug / Los Angeles Times)
Comic-Con 2014 – Ascension Cafe
July 23, 2014 | 4:17 p.m.
- The next Star Wars movie finally has a name, but what does it mean? latimes.com/entertainment/… 17 hours ago
- George Lucas is bringing his $1-billion museum to Los Angeles latimes.com/entertainment/… https://t.co/2VbRvmxriB 1 week ago
- "And just like that, Fisher reclaimed the 'slave Leia' look for feminism." Remembering Carrie Fisher.… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 3 weeks ago
- Guillermo del Toro wanted 'Trollhunters' to feel like it was from the '80s fw.to/0GsQcVc https://t.co/ipxLwIJlgb 1 month ago
- Our thoughts are with Carrie Fisher and her family. latimes.com/local/lanow/la… 1 month ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?