SAN DIEGO- July 23 2014: Passersby look over a re-branded Hard Rock Cafe as the ‘Ascension Cafe’ a new Syfy channel show as part of Comic Con July 23, 2014 in San Diego. (Brian van der Brug / Los Angeles Times)
Comic-Con 2014 – Ascension Cafe
July 23, 2014 | 4:17 p.m.
- RT @latimesent: The making of a monster hit: How 'It' could change the way Hollywood makes movies lat.ms/2yg5xvr 4 days ago
- Here's everything you need to know about the #NewMutants from its first trailer latimes.com/entertainment/… 5 days ago
- RT @JustinCChang: The Pennywise presidency: watching horror movies in the age of Trump. latimes.com/entertainment/… 5 days ago
- Finn Wolfhard gives a peek inside the #StrangerThings & #It group texts which, unsurprisingly, have adorable names.… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 5 days ago
- RT @TomKingTK: The secret thing I'm doing with the @JasonFabok is now slowly coming to life. https://t.co/4yG90lPnk9 6 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?