SAN DIEGO- July 23 2014: Passersby look over a re-branded Hard Rock Cafe as the ‘Ascension Cafe’ a new Syfy channel show as part of Comic Con July 23, 2014 in San Diego. (Brian van der Brug / Los Angeles Times)
Comic-Con 2014 – Ascension Cafe
July 23, 2014 | 4:17 p.m.
- Review: The untold story of #Krypton and Superman's family saga holds promise. But it lacks fireworks.… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 21 hours ago
- New #CloakAndDagger trailer plays up the superpowered runaways’ entwined destiny lat.ms/2IFda0P 2 days ago
- RT @jenyamato: Allow me to (re)introduce you to #TombRaider and #IntoTheBadlands' @danielwuyanzu, Northern Cali's own homegrown Hong Kong s… 2 days ago
- New #AvengersInfinityWar trailer features more superheroes than you can shake a stick at lat.ms/2IteBiO 6 days ago
- Review: Alicia Vikander makes a persuasive Lara Croft in the new-and-somewhat-improved #TombRaider… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?