SAN DIEGO- July 23 2014: A worker helps assemble a giant billboard for a new NBC show ‘Constantine’ near Petco Park as part of Comic Con July 23, 2014 in San Diego. (Brian van der Brug / Los Angeles Times)
Comic-Con 2014 – ‘Constantine’ ad
July 23, 2014 | 4:17 p.m.
- American Horror Story's Kathy Bates promises 'Hotel' cycle is scarier than bed bugs. #AHSHotel fw.to/k8LywQR 3 hours ago
- Hear the dinosaurs talk in the new 'The Good Dinosaur' trailer fw.to/4MqYbEa 5 hours ago
- You can buy 'Back to the Future' Pepsi because the future is now fw.to/iZq8xUS http://t.co/RfJ30UKbep 20 hours ago
- Disneyland fans blast annual-pass price hike as 'greedy' latimes.com/business/la-fi… 1 day ago
- The hardest scene to write in The Martian was the #LOTR joke. latimes.com/entertainment/… 1 day ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?