SAN DIEGO- July 23 2014: A worker helps assemble a giant billboard for a new NBC show ‘Constantine’ near Petco Park as part of Comic Con July 23, 2014 in San Diego. (Brian van der Brug / Los Angeles Times)
Comic-Con 2014 – ‘Constantine’ ad
July 23, 2014 | 4:17 p.m.
- Fans urge Marvel to give Captain America a boyfriend fw.to/KHVsfNH 2 hours ago
- 'Game of Thrones': Sophie Turner talks facing Littlefinger and putting the ball in Sansa's court fw.to/koXsRMa 1 day ago
- That cornfield scene in last night's Preacher was originally scripted to be even more shocking (and bloody). latimes.com/entertainment/… 1 day ago
- First look at the live-action 'Beauty and the Beast' has lots of nostalgia but no singing furniture fw.to/oAKthdS 1 day ago
- The 'Preacher' twist too disgusting for Seth Rogen and Evan Goldberg fw.to/WTUga8e 2 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?