SAN DIEGO- July 23 2014: A worker helps assemble a giant billboard for a new NBC show ‘Constantine’ near Petco Park as part of Comic Con July 23, 2014 in San Diego. (Brian van der Brug / Los Angeles Times)
Comic-Con 2014 – ‘Constantine’ ad
July 23, 2014 | 4:17 p.m.
- Do modern console games coddle current players rather than court new ones? fw.to/Kj1vbsV 4 hours ago
- 'Krampus' graphic novel provides a prequel to the holiday horror film fw.to/e3oPm8R 1 day ago
- First 'Civil War' trailer shows the fight between Captain America and Iron Man fw.to/owCwKoi 3 days ago
- Kevin Bacon is looking to bring back 'Tremors!' fw.to/AO3bSvM latimes.com/entertainment/… 3 days ago
- Sonia Braga joins the cast of Marvel's 'Luke Cage' fw.to/0egcQXc https://t.co/f9A8hbu6Ae 4 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?