SAN DIEGO- July 23 2014: A worker helps assemble a giant billboard for a new NBC show ‘Constantine’ near Petco Park as part of Comic Con July 23, 2014 in San Diego. (Brian van der Brug / Los Angeles Times)
Comic-Con 2014 – ‘Constantine’ ad
July 23, 2014 | 4:17 p.m.
- Samuel L. Jackson wanted to be in Marvel's Black Panther but they said no! Plus his own 'Pulp Fiction' Oscar fight fw.to/IWdWSWD 23 hours ago
- RT @Mikel_Jollett: LA right now https://t.co/KV1GWyBCyC 1 day ago
- James Earl Jones and Donald Glover join Jon Favreau's Lion King. latimes.com/entertainment/… https://t.co/X239besoY2 1 day ago
- The Mr. Universe van from Steven Universe is real! latimes.com/entertainment/… https://t.co/TQQoXXwClz 1 day ago
- How Allison Williams mined the horrors of white privilege for 'Get Out' latimes.com/entertainment/… https://t.co/Fx3eLoFzMf 2 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?