SAN DIEGO- July 23 2014: A worker helps assemble a giant billboard for a new NBC show ‘Constantine’ near Petco Park as part of Comic Con July 23, 2014 in San Diego. (Brian van der Brug / Los Angeles Times)
Comic-Con 2014 – ‘Constantine’ ad
July 23, 2014 | 4:17 p.m.
- She's baaaaaack. 'Rings' trailer gives cursed video franchise a digital upgrade fw.to/21RQ0qh 1 day ago
- Marvel champions education by pairing superheroes and science on variant covers fw.to/YSb5x5Q https://t.co/IWYidmUKeb 3 days ago
- RT @sarahkuhn: I'm hosting the Geek Geek Writers Reading at @itscomedycomedy on Sun at 1 pm! More here: facebook.com/events/1572189… https://t.c… 3 days ago
- 'No Man's Sky,' arguably the world's largest video game, asks if bigger is better fw.to/c0DgA6h 1 week ago
- Marvel's 'Runaways' comic finally getting a TV series on Hulu fw.to/UYnNCYV https://t.co/aTjedkY1DW 1 week ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?