SAN DIEGO- July 23 2014: A worker helps assemble a giant billboard for a new NBC show ‘Constantine’ near Petco Park as part of Comic Con July 23, 2014 in San Diego. (Brian van der Brug / Los Angeles Times)
Comic-Con 2014 – ‘Constantine’ ad
July 23, 2014 | 4:17 p.m.
- The movies changed #JurassicWorldFallenKingdom director J.A. Bayona's life, and now he hopes to pass it on… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- How #JurassicWorld used the DNA of a beloved franchise to build a bold new universe lat.ms/2HRkHIB https://t.co/RA2u2b4WOg 2 days ago
- REVIEW: #JurassicWorldFallenKingdom is an improvement, which doesn't make it necessary lat.ms/2sBa6wp https://t.co/Jy5Yd4VV6a 2 days ago
- RT @jenyamato: Cruised the Universal lot w/ @FilmBayona, saw him geek out over the Psycho house (and get chased off by Norman Bates), and t… 2 days ago
- RT @tracycbrown: I talked to "Bao" director Domee Shi about her inspiration for the short, overcoming any doubts to tell her specifically C… 6 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?