SAN DIEGO, CA., JULY 23, 2014, –COMIC-CON 2014 in San Diego officially opened its door during preview night Wednesday at 6pm and 6 year-old A.J. Peplinski reaches up and touches BUMBLE-BEE Tramsformer figure, as he site on his father Allen Peplinski, of Las Vegas, shoulders. (Kirk McKoy / Los Angeles Times)
Comic-Con 2014 – Bumblebee
July 24, 2014 | 2:19 p.m.
- First look at the new 'Fence' comic from @boomstudios latimes.com/entertainment/… https://t.co/vQBVVauilB 4 days ago
- RT @boomstudios: Very excited to announce our new upcoming BOOM! Box series FENCE with @cspacat & @JohannaTheMad on @latimes! https://t.co/… 4 days ago
- A live-action 'Jetsons' show is a thing that is happening. Taking your Judy Jetson fan casts now.… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 4 days ago
- How the @HamiltonMusical silhouette became the musical’s iconic image latimes.com/entertainment/… https://t.co/04bIq6LHM3 4 days ago
- RT @latimesent: Watch Lin-Manuel Miranda join the "Hamilton" cast onstage after their first show Los Angeles fw.to/i9kFiNZ https:… 4 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?