SAN DIEGO, CA., JULY 23, 2014, –COMIC-CON 2014 in San Diego officially opened its door during preview night Wednesday at 6pm and 6 year-old A.J. Peplinski reaches up and touches BUMBLE-BEE Tramsformer figure, as he site on his father Allen Peplinski, of Las Vegas, shoulders. (Kirk McKoy / Los Angeles Times)
Comic-Con 2014 – Bumblebee
July 24, 2014 | 2:19 p.m.
- #BlackPanther breakout Letitia Wright shines as Shuri. And she's just getting started. lat.ms/2o4A6hA https://t.co/1CyfIR1wFh 1 day ago
- On "Black Panther: The Album," Kendrick Lamar doesn't flinch from the tough questions the movie asks about race and… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- RT @TrevellAnderson: Ryan Coogler says #BlackPanther is his most personal movie to date. We talked about a question that's haunted him --… 2 days ago
- Ryan Coogler said he took one central question throughout the entire writing and filming process of #BlackPanther… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- Why #BlackPanther is Ryan Coogler’s most personal film to date lat.ms/2EGS830 https://t.co/tYFgElVm4G 2 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?