SAN DIEGO, CA., JULY 23, 2014, –COMIC-CON 2014 in San Diego officially opened its door during preview night Wednesday at 6pm and Thomas Willeford of Harrisonburg PA. came dressed as Steampunk Iron Man circ. 1889. (Kirk McKoy / Los Angeles Times)
Comic-Con 2014 – Iron Man
July 24, 2014 | 2:19 p.m.
- For Guillermo del Toro, home is where the horror is in 'Crimson Peak' fw.to/CDV3wGF 4 hours ago
- AMC renews low-rated, critically acclaimed 'Halt and Catch Fire' for third season latimes.com/entertainment/… http://t.co/zTLuC9bXyH 20 hours ago
- 'Arrow' Season 4 premiere: What did we really accomplish? Yes.. what? #Arrow fw.to/gu3MYUK 21 hours ago
- American Horror Story channels 1983 vampire classic, "The Hunger." Hard. We'll allow it. latimes.com/entertainment/… 1 day ago
- Watch #Disney tell 14-year-old Auli'i Cravalho she's going to be the next Disney princess Moana fw.to/8k3Bxnl 2 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?