SAN DIEGO, CA., JULY 23, 2014, –COMIC-CON 2014 in San Diego officially opened its door during preview night Wednesday at 6pm and Hannah Collier explands to Robert Atwater how the new video game THE CREW works. (Kirk McKoy / Los Angeles Times)
July 24, 2014 | 2:19 p.m.
- It's "Hauntingly bad." Get it? You Get it. latimes.com/entertainment/… 4 days ago
- @thekareem @TribalSpaceman Ha! 5 days ago
- RT @MeredithBlake: How TV is reshaping the conversation around mass incarceration. Insight from @realjeffreyross @MauriceChammah & more htt… 5 days ago
- Wonder Woman is coming to The CW's Supergirl and she's not taking any old day job. latimes.com/entertainment/… 6 days ago
- Anton Yelchin's talent went far beyond 'Star Trek' latimes.com/entertainment/… 1 week ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?