SAN DIEGO, CA., JULY 23, 2014, –COMIC-CON 2014 in San Diego officially opened its door during preview night Wednesday at 6pm and Hannah Collier explands to Robert Atwater how the new video game THE CREW works. (Kirk McKoy / Los Angeles Times)
July 24, 2014 | 2:19 p.m.
- RT @latimesent: The making of a monster hit: How 'It' could change the way Hollywood makes movies lat.ms/2yg5xvr 2 days ago
- Here's everything you need to know about the #NewMutants from its first trailer latimes.com/entertainment/… 3 days ago
- RT @JustinCChang: The Pennywise presidency: watching horror movies in the age of Trump. latimes.com/entertainment/… 3 days ago
- Finn Wolfhard gives a peek inside the #StrangerThings & #It group texts which, unsurprisingly, have adorable names.… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 days ago
- RT @TomKingTK: The secret thing I'm doing with the @JasonFabok is now slowly coming to life. https://t.co/4yG90lPnk9 4 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?