SAN DIEGO, CA., JULY 23, 2014, –COMIC-CON 2014 in San Diego officially opened its door during preview night Wednesday at 6pm and Hannah Collier explands to Robert Atwater how the new video game THE CREW works. (Kirk McKoy / Los Angeles Times)
July 24, 2014 | 2:19 p.m.
- This is your new Tomb Raider. latimes.com/entertainment/… 14 hours ago
- Concerns over piracy prompt 20th Century Fox to skip San Diego Comic-Con 2016 #SDCC2016 fw.to/Ac4siTP 14 hours ago
- Denial, anger, bargaining: Death sends 'Arrow' through the stages of grief in 'Canary Cry' latimes.com/entertainment/… https://t.co/eUAox27Zms 17 hours ago
- RT @midwestspitfire: This. Is. Everything. twitter.com/LATHeroComplex… 18 hours ago
- The Roots shame all other 'Game of Thrones' recappers in less than a minute fw.to/wiBkhhQ 18 hours ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?