SAN DIEGO, CA., JULY 23, 2014, –COMIC-CON 2014 in San Diego officially open Thursday but fan arrive early to pickup credentials on Wednesday. Travis Jackson with 1540 production helps with the construction of Warner Bros. 24-foot tall sculpture of GODZILLA behind Hall H. The structure was desinged to honor the King of the Monsteres’ 50 years in the movies and the recent release of the movie. (Kirk McKoy / Los Angeles Times)
Comic-Con 2014 – Godzilla
July 23, 2014 | 4:17 p.m.
- #BlackPanther breakout Letitia Wright shines as Shuri. And she's just getting started. lat.ms/2o4A6hA https://t.co/1CyfIR1wFh 1 day ago
- On "Black Panther: The Album," Kendrick Lamar doesn't flinch from the tough questions the movie asks about race and… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- RT @TrevellAnderson: Ryan Coogler says #BlackPanther is his most personal movie to date. We talked about a question that's haunted him --… 2 days ago
- Ryan Coogler said he took one central question throughout the entire writing and filming process of #BlackPanther… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- Why #BlackPanther is Ryan Coogler’s most personal film to date lat.ms/2EGS830 https://t.co/tYFgElVm4G 2 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?