SAN DIEGO, CA., JULY 23, 2014, –COMIC-CON 2014 in San Diego officially open Thursday but fan arrive early to pickup credentials on Wednesday. Travis Jackson with 1540 production helps with the construction of Warner Bros. 24-foot tall sculpture of GODZILLA behind Hall H. The structure was desinged to honor the King of the Monsteres’ 50 years in the movies and the recent release of the movie. (Kirk McKoy / Los Angeles Times)
Comic-Con 2014 – Godzilla
July 23, 2014 | 4:17 p.m.
- RT @VancityReynolds: With great power, comes great irresponsibility. #deadpool #officialsuit @deadpoolmovie http://t.co/MPM89bYz1B 7 hours ago
- ‘Bloodborne,’ where death becomes a comfort lat.ms/1HR3Pio 12 hours ago
- Lex Luthor and more bald baddies: Who did it best? lat.ms/1HMTS5J 1 day ago
- Remembering Leonard Nimoy on his birthday: Spock’s legacy lives long, and we prosper lat.ms/1HPmN5C 1 day ago
- Steven Spielberg will direct pop culture thriller ‘Ready Player One’ lat.ms/1HHIsQy 2 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?