SAN DIEGO, CA., JULY 23, 2014, –COMIC-CON 2014 in San Diego officially open Thursday but fan arrive early to pickup credentials on Wednesday. Travis Jackson with 1540 production helps with the construction of Warner Bros. 24-foot tall sculpture of GODZILLA behind Hall H. The structure was desinged to honor the King of the Monsteres’ 50 years in the movies and the recent release of the movie. (Kirk McKoy / Los Angeles Times)
Comic-Con 2014 – Godzilla
July 23, 2014 | 4:17 p.m.
- RT @tracycbrown: I talked to "Bao" director Domee Shi about her inspiration for the short, overcoming any doubts to tell her specifically C… 23 hours ago
- Chris Hardwick wiped from Nerdist website amid abuse accusations lat.ms/2tcFmBz 3 days ago
- Here's the first look at Allison Janney's #DuckTales debut as Goldie O’Gilt. Watch the clip: lat.ms/2HSkAMP https://t.co/UguwUc2BKX 3 days ago
- #Incredibles2 is the superhero family saga we need right now. lat.ms/2JNynZZ https://t.co/MvfIbyd470 4 days ago
- "Game of Thrones" and "Westworld" are skipping #SDCC this year lat.ms/2JC6tRs https://t.co/Nao55xvXM9 4 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?