SAN DIEGO, CA., JULY 23, 2014, –COMIC-CON 2014 in San Diego officially open Thursday but fan arrive early to pickup credentials on Wednesday. Travis Jackson with 1540 production helps with the construction of Warner Bros. 24-foot tall sculpture of GODZILLA behind Hall H. The structure was desinged to honor the King of the Monsteres’ 50 years in the movies and the recent release of the movie. (Kirk McKoy / Los Angeles Times)
Comic-Con 2014 – Godzilla
July 23, 2014 | 4:17 p.m.
- RT @latimesent: The making of a monster hit: How 'It' could change the way Hollywood makes movies lat.ms/2yg5xvr 2 days ago
- Here's everything you need to know about the #NewMutants from its first trailer latimes.com/entertainment/… 3 days ago
- RT @JustinCChang: The Pennywise presidency: watching horror movies in the age of Trump. latimes.com/entertainment/… 3 days ago
- Finn Wolfhard gives a peek inside the #StrangerThings & #It group texts which, unsurprisingly, have adorable names.… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 days ago
- RT @TomKingTK: The secret thing I'm doing with the @JasonFabok is now slowly coming to life. https://t.co/4yG90lPnk9 4 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?