SAN DIEGO, CA., JULY 23, 2014, –COMIC-CON 2014 in San Diego officially open Thursday but fan arrive early to pickup credentials on Wednesday. Travis Jackson with 1540 production helps with the construction of Warner Bros. 24-foot tall sculpture of GODZILLA behind Hall H. The structure was desinged to honor the King of the Monsteres’ 50 years in the movies and the recent release of the movie. (Kirk McKoy / Los Angeles Times)
Comic-Con 2014 – Godzilla
July 23, 2014 | 4:17 p.m.
- RT @tracycbrown: Murder She Wrote premiered 32 yrs ago today! lat.ms/2dedcSu Jessica Fletcher and the Golden Girls shaped my life… 17 hours ago
- With 'Miss Peregrine,' Tim Burton is just the latest director to shirk a responsibility to diversity… twitter.com/i/web/status/7… 17 hours ago
- Ed Harris, #Westworld's Man in Black, speaks. latimes.com/entertainment/… 20 hours ago
- How 'Miss Peregrine' and 'X-Men' writer Jane Goldman became Hollywood's billion-dollar woman fw.to/kaqLiyg https://t.co/eCW5iZX0hj 22 hours ago
- Hip-hop and a simmering Mike Colter help 'Marvel's Luke Cage' put the human in 'superhuman' fw.to/mpLqK6g https://t.co/I3YcilJXnJ 1 day ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?