SAN DIEGO, CA., JULY 23, 2014, –COMIC-CON 2014 in San Diego officially open Thursday but fan arrive early to pickup credentials on Wednesday. Travis Jackson with 1540 production helps with the construction of Warner Bros. 24-foot tall sculpture of GODZILLA behind Hall H. The structure was desinged to honor the King of the Monsteres’ 50 years in the movies and the recent release of the movie. (Kirk McKoy / Los Angeles Times)
Comic-Con 2014 – Godzilla
July 23, 2014 | 4:17 p.m.
- George Lucas is bringing his $1-billion museum to Los Angeles latimes.com/entertainment/… https://t.co/2VbRvmxriB 1 week ago
- "And just like that, Fisher reclaimed the 'slave Leia' look for feminism." Remembering Carrie Fisher.… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 3 weeks ago
- Guillermo del Toro wanted 'Trollhunters' to feel like it was from the '80s fw.to/0GsQcVc https://t.co/ipxLwIJlgb 3 weeks ago
- Our thoughts are with Carrie Fisher and her family. latimes.com/local/lanow/la… 3 weeks ago
- Exclusive reveal of 'The Spirit' comic from the 'Love Is Love' anthology fw.to/SHtIiZW 1 month ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?