SAN DIEGO- July 24 2014: Convention goers wait in a long line to buy Marvel merchandise at Comic-Con International July 24, 2014 in San Diego. (Brian van der Brug / Los Angeles Times)
July 24, 2014 | 6:20 p.m.
- RT @MdellW: Can it truly be TGIF without Cory and Topanga? No. The answer is no. #TCA17 11 hours ago
- The #StarTrekDiscovery cast on resurrecting Star Trek's idealism in today's times. latimes.com/entertainment/… https://t.co/A28VGaFjgd 14 hours ago
- RT @jenyamato: At #SDCC #Riverdale's cast gave expert dramaface 🙀teased S2 'ships & answered: WILL the show go supernatural? https://t.co/V… 1 day ago
- Our #SDCC @ducktales interview condensed into one, pure moment of joy. Woo-oo! latimes.com/entertainment/… https://t.co/85O4HbZ181 1 day ago
- Creating a bold world for the Cold War thriller 'Atomic Blonde' latimes.com/entertainment/… https://t.co/zLsyVDOM6I 1 day ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?