SAN DIEGO- July 24 2014: Convention goers wait in a long line to buy Marvel merchandise at Comic-Con International July 24, 2014 in San Diego. (Brian van der Brug / Los Angeles Times)
July 24, 2014 | 6:20 p.m.
- RT @tracycbrown: Props to the T-Rex 🦖 waiting in line to ask a question at this Jurassic Park panel #WCA2018 https://t.co/rsGh66bGUa 1 day ago
- The #WonderCon crowd cheers for the #CloakandDagger cast and crew after seeing a “clip” a.k.a. the series premiere… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- “There’s nobody like Tandy and Tyrone” —Joe Pokaski #CloakAndDagger #WCA2018 https://t.co/jT2BDwYxTl 1 day ago
- Hello from the #CloakAndDagger #WonderCon panel #WCA2018 https://t.co/jQvxq7d3cq 1 day ago
- Review: The untold story of #Krypton and Superman's family saga holds promise. But it lacks fireworks.… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?