SAN DIEGO- July 24 2014: Josh Roemele, 10, marvels at ‘Transformers’ merch at Comic-Con International July 24, 2014 in San Diego. (Brian van der Brug / Los Angeles Times)
July 24, 2014 | 6:21 p.m.
- It's "Hauntingly bad." Get it? You Get it. latimes.com/entertainment/… 5 days ago
- @thekareem @TribalSpaceman Ha! 1 week ago
- RT @MeredithBlake: How TV is reshaping the conversation around mass incarceration. Insight from @realjeffreyross @MauriceChammah & more htt… 1 week ago
- Wonder Woman is coming to The CW's Supergirl and she's not taking any old day job. latimes.com/entertainment/… 1 week ago
- Anton Yelchin's talent went far beyond 'Star Trek' latimes.com/entertainment/… 1 week ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?