SAN DIEGO- July 24 2014: Cosplayers David Schoelen, left, and Paul Baum, right, at Comic-Con International July 24, 2014 in San Diego. (Brian van der Brug / Los Angeles Times)
July 24, 2014 | 6:21 p.m.
- Four-time Oscar nominee Donna Gigliotti of 'Hidden Figures' knows that 'diversity pays' fw.to/w88vpME https://t.co/Sn62WyKH5u 53 minutes ago
- 'I'm that dork': Lin-Manuel Miranda on his EGOT and #Oscars chances latimes.com/entertainment/… https://t.co/8ShtItkQ71 2 hours ago
- The next Star Wars movie finally has a name, but what does it mean? latimes.com/entertainment/… 1 day ago
- George Lucas is bringing his $1-billion museum to Los Angeles latimes.com/entertainment/… https://t.co/2VbRvmxriB 2 weeks ago
- "And just like that, Fisher reclaimed the 'slave Leia' look for feminism." Remembering Carrie Fisher.… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 3 weeks ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?