SAN DIEGO- July 26 2014: The Gonzalez family of Santa Ana takes a rest on the convention hall floor during Comic-Con International July 26, 2014 in San Diego. (Brian van der Brug / Los Angeles Times)
July 26, 2014 | 4:16 p.m.
- RT @GRRMspeaking: #TBT circa 1976 https://t.co/d51nuFTf7c 1 hour ago
- RT @Toddmartens: An old friend makes an appearance on Disneyland's Mission Breakout: https://t.co/vTv4fOA7lx 14 hours ago
- RT @Toddmartens: Guardians of the Galaxy: Mission Breakout candy at the ride's premiere instagram.com/p/BUiZuhGAziC/ 14 hours ago
- FUN FACT: Disney's #missionbreakout was influenced by architect Renzo Piano, who worked on France’s Pompidou Centre… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 18 hours ago
- Worth noting #missionbreakout Cosmo doesn't speak. 18 hours ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?