SAN DIEGO- July 26 2014: Fans pass by BBC Americas Orphan Black ad on a convention hall wall during Comic-Con International July 26, 2014 in San Diego. (Brian van der Brug / Los Angeles Times)
July 26, 2014 | 4:16 p.m.
- RT @latimesmovies: Horror master Sam Raimi recommends a scary film for fans: 'I dare you to watch it!' lat.ms/2bSJgHc 11 hours ago
- RT @RudieObias: It looks like the Captain America statue moved to the #barclayscenter. Dope! #marvel #Brooklyn @… instagram.com/p/BJlq_u_BNmo/ 11 hours ago
- RT @latimesent: Prepare for the horror role of a lifetime with @darren_bousman's #TheTensionExperience. lat.ms/2bFNXXP https://t.c… 12 hours ago
- Step inside Los Angeles' latest immersive haunted house "The Tension Experience: Ascension" fw.to/SN4dMjW https://t.co/3I6zI33nEa 18 hours ago
- She's baaaaaack. 'Rings' trailer gives cursed video franchise a digital upgrade fw.to/21RQ0qh 2 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?