SAN DIEGO- July 26 2014: Fans pass by BBC Americas Orphan Black ad on a convention hall wall during Comic-Con International July 26, 2014 in San Diego. (Brian van der Brug / Los Angeles Times)
July 26, 2014 | 4:16 p.m.
- It's "Hauntingly bad." Get it? You Get it. latimes.com/entertainment/… 4 days ago
- @thekareem @TribalSpaceman Ha! 6 days ago
- RT @MeredithBlake: How TV is reshaping the conversation around mass incarceration. Insight from @realjeffreyross @MauriceChammah & more htt… 6 days ago
- Wonder Woman is coming to The CW's Supergirl and she's not taking any old day job. latimes.com/entertainment/… 6 days ago
- Anton Yelchin's talent went far beyond 'Star Trek' latimes.com/entertainment/… 1 week ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?