SAN DIEGO- July 26 2014: Fans pass by BBC Americas Orphan Black ad on a convention hall wall during Comic-Con International July 26, 2014 in San Diego. (Brian van der Brug / Los Angeles Times)
July 26, 2014 | 4:16 p.m.
- For Guillermo del Toro, home is where the horror is in 'Crimson Peak' fw.to/CDV3wGF 12 hours ago
- AMC renews low-rated, critically acclaimed 'Halt and Catch Fire' for third season latimes.com/entertainment/… http://t.co/zTLuC9bXyH 1 day ago
- 'Arrow' Season 4 premiere: What did we really accomplish? Yes.. what? #Arrow fw.to/gu3MYUK 1 day ago
- American Horror Story channels 1983 vampire classic, "The Hunger." Hard. We'll allow it. latimes.com/entertainment/… 1 day ago
- Watch #Disney tell 14-year-old Auli'i Cravalho she's going to be the next Disney princess Moana fw.to/8k3Bxnl 2 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?