SAN DIEGO- July 26 2014: Elias Meraz, left, poses with cosplayer Alicia Bellamy as the ‘Scarlet Witch’ , right, during Comic-Con International July 26, 2014 in San Diego. (Brian van der Brug / Los Angeles Times)
July 26, 2014 | 4:16 p.m.
- Margaret Atwood answers the question: Is 'The Handmaid's Tale' a feminist book? latimes.com/entertainment/… https://t.co/7BBGeu4Uia 14 hours ago
- Deleted the last tweet due to a faulty link. Apologies. 14 hours ago
- Scalzi on writing: The most important thing that you can do is start. And the second important thing is that you finish. 1 day ago
- Doctorow: "When the lights go out, do you go over to your neighbors house with a shotgun or a covered dish?" 1 day ago
- Doctorow on why he wanted to write an optimistic disaster novel: So people would bug in instead of bugging out. 1 day ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?