SAN DIEGO- July 25 2014: Chris Vick of Los Angeles touches up his makeup during a break from his role as “The Spoon Killer” during Comic-Con International July 25, 2014 in San Diego. (Brian van der Brug / Los Angeles Times)
July 26, 2014 | 10:14 a.m.
- First look at the new 'Fence' comic from @boomstudios latimes.com/entertainment/… https://t.co/vQBVVauilB 21 hours ago
- RT @boomstudios: Very excited to announce our new upcoming BOOM! Box series FENCE with @cspacat & @JohannaTheMad on @latimes! https://t.co/… 21 hours ago
- A live-action 'Jetsons' show is a thing that is happening. Taking your Judy Jetson fan casts now.… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 21 hours ago
- How the @HamiltonMusical silhouette became the musical’s iconic image latimes.com/entertainment/… https://t.co/04bIq6LHM3 21 hours ago
- RT @latimesent: Watch Lin-Manuel Miranda join the "Hamilton" cast onstage after their first show Los Angeles fw.to/i9kFiNZ https:… 23 hours ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?