SAN DIEGO- July 25 2014: Elisa Teague walks the convention floor in an unconventional gown during Comic-Con International July 25, 2014 in San Diego. (Brian van der Brug / Los Angeles Times)
July 26, 2014 | 10:14 a.m.
- There will be 7 Transformers movies in a few years. What a time to be alive. fw.to/00jlIIg https://t.co/jyDJHehPok 1 day ago
- Ryan Reynolds on putting blood, sweat and 10 years of his life into #Deadpool fw.to/Q23gMjL https://t.co/VrsPiABnEc 1 day ago
- Huntsman trailer now with even MORE evil Queen screaming. fw.to/gwcHU2d https://t.co/TZJ2CbZ3Sk 2 days ago
- .#GameOfThrones gallery: look who made it into the sixth season. latimes.com/entertainment/… https://t.co/iLjGbC8Xpb 2 days ago
- From 'Walking Dead' to walking dread: 'Firewatch' creators mix heartbreak and the creeps fw.to/4M8LekB https://t.co/TAyS83nqKC 2 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?