SAN DIEGO- July 25 2014: Elisa Teague walks the convention floor in an unconventional gown during Comic-Con International July 25, 2014 in San Diego. (Brian van der Brug / Los Angeles Times)
July 26, 2014 | 10:14 a.m.
- ‘Batkid Begins’ documentary trailer revisits little hero’s super adventure,@influence wp.me/pXM1X-yNw 17 hours ago
- RT @CozyClassics: ‘Star Wars Epic Yarns': Jack and Holman Wang reconstruct the classics herocomplex.latimes.com/books/star-war… via @LATherocomplex 17 hours ago
- RT @KenryuCBryson: @LATHeroComplex found your add in #themultiversity comics following 18 hours ago
- RT @OliverSava: I interviewed Joe Casey about Valhalla Mad and Sex over at @LATHeroComplex: herocomplex.latimes.com/comics/joe-cas… http://t.co/Ha8rweuzmL 18 hours ago
- Throwback Thursday: Original ‘Poltergeist’ conjured controversy over ratings creative control wp.me/pXM1X-yMb 18 hours ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?