SAN DIEGO- July 25 2014: Elisa Teague walks the convention floor in an unconventional gown during Comic-Con International July 25, 2014 in San Diego. (Brian van der Brug / Los Angeles Times)
July 26, 2014 | 10:14 a.m.
- RT @LATHeroComplex: FUN FACT: Disney's #missionbreakout was influenced by architect Renzo Piano, who worked on France’s Pompidou Centre. ht… 14 hours ago
- RT @LATHeroComplex: Guess who was in the Collector's vault inside the new Disneyland Guardians of the Galaxy ride? COSMO THE SPACE DOG! htt… 15 hours ago
- RT @eeisenberg: Successfully managed to translate the text outside The Collector's office on the Guardians of the Galaxy: Mission Breakout… 3 days ago
- RT @GRRMspeaking: #TBT circa 1976 https://t.co/d51nuFTf7c 3 days ago
- RT @Toddmartens: An old friend makes an appearance on Disneyland's Mission Breakout: https://t.co/vTv4fOA7lx 4 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?