SAN DIEGO- July 25 2014: Elisa Teague walks the convention floor in an unconventional gown during Comic-Con International July 25, 2014 in San Diego. (Brian van der Brug / Los Angeles Times)
July 26, 2014 | 10:14 a.m.
- RT @carrieffisher: The fork surrounds you, binds you, & feeds you.... https://t.co/aiUYTg0GjV 1 hour ago
- Fans urge Marvel to give Captain America a boyfriend fw.to/KHVsfNH 22 hours ago
- 'Game of Thrones': Sophie Turner talks facing Littlefinger and putting the ball in Sansa's court fw.to/koXsRMa 1 day ago
- That cornfield scene in last night's Preacher was originally scripted to be even more shocking (and bloody). latimes.com/entertainment/… 1 day ago
- First look at the live-action 'Beauty and the Beast' has lots of nostalgia but no singing furniture fw.to/oAKthdS 2 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?