SAN DIEGO- July 25 2014: Elisa Teague walks the convention floor in an unconventional gown during Comic-Con International July 25, 2014 in San Diego. (Brian van der Brug / Los Angeles Times)
July 26, 2014 | 10:14 a.m.
- That time #Preacher's Ruth Negga glitter bombed @DominicCoop in the @LATimes studio at Comic-Con ❤🌷🔥@PreacherAMC… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 5 minutes ago
- RT @ipprivacylawyer: That's my boy!!! twitter.com/alschaben/stat… 38 minutes ago
- Melisandre explains how she showed up bone dry to Daenerys' castle in the rain. fw.to/g6bqOWR 1 hour ago
- RT @latimesent: The time Barb crashed the “Stranger Things” panel and other great moments from Comic-Con 2017 fw.to/ibLwEF https… 2 hours ago
- ICYMI: Here's Jeff Goldblum, at peak Jeff Goldblum, waxing Goldblummy over his #ThorRagnarok character… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 hours ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?