SAN DIEGO- July 25 2014: Keeleigh West, of Reno Nevada, spreads her homemade wings on the convention hall floor during Comic-Con International July 25, 2014 in San Diego. (Brian van der Brug / Los Angeles Times)
July 26, 2014 | 10:14 a.m.
- RT @cindyhively: .@Schwarzenegger Warned us from the start that he’d be back #TerminatorGenisys @joshrottenberg lat.ms/1ExNFIu http… 2 hours ago
- RT @ImageComics: "Chip @Zdarsky is evolving" read the in-depth piece about the new series KAPTARA @LATHeroComplex ow.ly/M7CMV 2 hours ago
- ‘Sesame Street’ joins ‘Avengers’ bandwagon with ‘Aveggies: Age of Bon Bon’ wp.me/pXM1X-yxj 8 hours ago
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron': Chris Evans on Captain America’s search for home wp.me/pXM1X-xSP 8 hours ago
- C2E2: Matt Dillon, Jason Momoa and ‘Star Wars’ tattoos rule Chicago expo wp.me/pXM1X-ywY 14 hours ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?