SAN DIEGO- July 25 2014: Chris Clarke of San Diego reaches out to touch a macabre mannequin to see if it might be a real human in front of the Zombie Apocalypse Store in the Gaslamp Quarter during Comic-Con International July 25, 2014 in San Diego. (Brian van der Brug / Los Angeles Times)
July 26, 2014 | 10:14 a.m.
- 'Mr. Robot's' season 2 will be darker, 'if such a thing is even possible' http://t.co/HqMeURyW9e 12 minutes ago
- For Guillermo del Toro, home is where the horror is in 'Crimson Peak' fw.to/CDV3wGF 14 hours ago
- AMC renews low-rated, critically acclaimed 'Halt and Catch Fire' for third season latimes.com/entertainment/… http://t.co/zTLuC9bXyH 1 day ago
- 'Arrow' Season 4 premiere: What did we really accomplish? Yes.. what? #Arrow fw.to/gu3MYUK 1 day ago
- American Horror Story channels 1983 vampire classic, "The Hunger." Hard. We'll allow it. latimes.com/entertainment/… 1 day ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?