SAN DIEGO- July 25 2014: Chris Clarke of San Diego reaches out to touch a macabre mannequin to see if it might be a real human in front of the Zombie Apocalypse Store in the Gaslamp Quarter during Comic-Con International July 25, 2014 in San Diego. (Brian van der Brug / Los Angeles Times)
July 26, 2014 | 10:14 a.m.
- Channing Tatum ‘X-Men’ spinoff ‘Gambit’ lands ‘RoboCop’ screenwriter lat.ms/1ueGyl7 10 hours ago
- Comikaze lures ‘Thrones’ cast, Batman, cosplayers to downtown L.A. lat.ms/1q9R9GN 14 hours ago
- @MpRodriguez2007 Thanks! 14 hours ago
- Here's to television's scariest clown, courtesy of @AHSFX. Happy Halloween, Twisty (aka @MrJCLynch)! lat.ms/1t5lf3h 14 hours ago
- Some Halloween reading: P. Craig Russell and @neilhimself on the graphic novel adaptation of "The Graveyard Book." lat.ms/1sR9yYG 15 hours ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?