SAN DIEGO- July 25 2014: Chris Clarke of San Diego reaches out to touch a macabre mannequin to see if it might be a real human in front of the Zombie Apocalypse Store in the Gaslamp Quarter during Comic-Con International July 25, 2014 in San Diego. (Brian van der Brug / Los Angeles Times)
July 26, 2014 | 10:14 a.m.
- The next Star Wars movie finally has a name, but what does it mean? latimes.com/entertainment/… 3 hours ago
- George Lucas is bringing his $1-billion museum to Los Angeles latimes.com/entertainment/… https://t.co/2VbRvmxriB 1 week ago
- "And just like that, Fisher reclaimed the 'slave Leia' look for feminism." Remembering Carrie Fisher.… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 3 weeks ago
- Guillermo del Toro wanted 'Trollhunters' to feel like it was from the '80s fw.to/0GsQcVc https://t.co/ipxLwIJlgb 1 month ago
- Our thoughts are with Carrie Fisher and her family. latimes.com/local/lanow/la… 1 month ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?