SAN DIEGO- July 25 2014: Chris Clarke of San Diego reaches out to touch a macabre mannequin to see if it might be a real human in front of the Zombie Apocalypse Store in the Gaslamp Quarter during Comic-Con International July 25, 2014 in San Diego. (Brian van der Brug / Los Angeles Times)
July 26, 2014 | 10:14 a.m.
- #SoloMovie duo Alden Ehrenreich and Donald Glover breathe new life into beloved characters lat.ms/2rStWST https://t.co/q3C0uGyND8 6 hours ago
- How Paul Bettany sent a text message and became #SoloAStarWarsStory's new villain lat.ms/2II6zCE https://t.co/xllDFtwq2c 1 day ago
- Snark conquers all in #Deadpool2, a superhero sequel that's more of the same lat.ms/2rJTEtl https://t.co/MCYIWoty4Q 1 week ago
- At the #SoloAStarWarsStory world premiere, stars praise Ron Howard for stepping in to direct the film… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 weeks ago
- RT @latimesent: #BlackPanther director Ryan Coogler on a potential female-driven spinoff: "That would be amazing if the opportunity came up… 2 weeks ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?