SAN DIEGO- July 25 2014: Chris Clarke of San Diego reaches out to touch a macabre mannequin to see if it might be a real human in front of the Zombie Apocalypse Store in the Gaslamp Quarter during Comic-Con International July 25, 2014 in San Diego. (Brian van der Brug / Los Angeles Times)
July 26, 2014 | 10:14 a.m.
- Guess which host finally found freedom from their programming in the finale of @Westworld? latimes.com/entertainment/… 2 days ago
- RT @jaylclendenin: The men of Westworld,@jimmisimpson, James Marsden and Ed Harris, shot at #Paleyfest! story by @MdellW https://t.co/35ln8… 2 days ago
- RT @jaylclendenin: Some favs of @evanrachelwood and @thandienewton for L.A. Times, from Westworld panel at #paleyfest! story by @MdellW htt… 2 days ago
- RT @MdellW: J Nolan confirms Maeve was off script when she left the train on #Westworld it was the "first decision she's ever made." #Paley… 3 days ago
- RT @MdellW: Thandie Newton on the initial reactions to #Westworld and violence: We were all terrified. But we knew that was the point. #Pal… 3 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?