SAN DIEGO- July 25 2014: Chris Clarke of San Diego reaches out to touch a macabre mannequin to see if it might be a real human in front of the Zombie Apocalypse Store in the Gaslamp Quarter during Comic-Con International July 25, 2014 in San Diego. (Brian van der Brug / Los Angeles Times)
July 26, 2014 | 10:14 a.m.
- Marvel champions education by pairing superheroes and science on variant covers fw.to/YSb5x5Q https://t.co/IWYidmUKeb 1 day ago
- RT @sarahkuhn: I'm hosting the Geek Geek Writers Reading at @itscomedycomedy on Sun at 1 pm! More here: facebook.com/events/1572189… https://t.c… 1 day ago
- 'No Man's Sky,' arguably the world's largest video game, asks if bigger is better fw.to/c0DgA6h 5 days ago
- Marvel's 'Runaways' comic finally getting a TV series on Hulu fw.to/UYnNCYV https://t.co/aTjedkY1DW 6 days ago
- 'American Horror Story' will come alive at Universal Studios' Halloween Horror Nights fw.to/0GSAuLW 1 week ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?