SAN DIEGO- July 25 2014: Chris Clarke of San Diego reaches out to touch a macabre mannequin to see if it might be a real human in front of the Zombie Apocalypse Store in the Gaslamp Quarter during Comic-Con International July 25, 2014 in San Diego. (Brian van der Brug / Los Angeles Times)
July 26, 2014 | 10:14 a.m.
- RT @jenyamato: Allow me to (re)introduce you to #TombRaider and #IntoTheBadlands' @danielwuyanzu, Northern Cali's own homegrown Hong Kong s… 15 hours ago
- New #AvengersInfinityWar trailer features more superheroes than you can shake a stick at lat.ms/2IteBiO 3 days ago
- Review: Alicia Vikander makes a persuasive Lara Croft in the new-and-somewhat-improved #TombRaider… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 5 days ago
- "Sometimes you forget it is a superhero show ... We spend so much time in Jessica's head and in her heart." --Kryst… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
- RT @jenyamato: "Becoming a mom was the most powerful I'd ever felt — so I felt empowered to take on the role of director." @juliahartowitz… 1 week ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?