SAN DIEGO- July 25 2014: Chris Clarke of San Diego reaches out to touch a macabre mannequin to see if it might be a real human in front of the Zombie Apocalypse Store in the Gaslamp Quarter during Comic-Con International July 25, 2014 in San Diego. (Brian van der Brug / Los Angeles Times)
July 26, 2014 | 10:14 a.m.
- John Scalzi on writing about the future under the current Trump administration. latimes.com/books/jacketco… 16 minutes ago
- RT @RickandMorty: "It's delicious and every scoop is twenty bucks." https://t.co/rdw3MmIxRf 29 minutes ago
- ALERT. twitter.com/RickandMorty/s… 30 minutes ago
- RT @creepypuppet: I'm surprised you weren't personally in front of every theater telling people to hang around till after the end credit. h… 1 day ago
- RT @chrisbarton: After last night's chatty episode, I wrote about all the dying that's (probably) to come on 'Game of Thrones' https://t.co… 2 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?