SAN DIEGO- July 25 2014: Chris Clarke of San Diego reaches out to touch a macabre mannequin to see if it might be a real human in front of the Zombie Apocalypse Store in the Gaslamp Quarter during Comic-Con International July 25, 2014 in San Diego. (Brian van der Brug / Los Angeles Times)
July 26, 2014 | 10:14 a.m.
- RT @ThatRebecca: Psyched @MdellW of @io9 is our new @LATHeroComplex editor! I'll be the old lady welcoming you with a bag of seeds. http://… 5 hours ago
- RT @LATimesFreshInk: Welcome @MdellW, who's joining the legion of @LATHeroComplex super contributors as editor & writer. "Greatness awaits … 9 hours ago
- Exclusive poster: Dwayne Johnson rocks ‘Fast & Furious: Supercharged’ wp.me/pXM1X-yOn 2 days ago
- Disneyland’s 24-hour marathon presents a challenge she can’t resist wp.me/pXM1X-yO8 3 days ago
- Paycheck Friday: Skip the movies and visit your local comic book shop wp.me/pXM1X-yNV 6 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?