SAN DIEGO- July 25 2014: Chris Clarke of San Diego reaches out to touch a macabre mannequin to see if it might be a real human in front of the Zombie Apocalypse Store in the Gaslamp Quarter during Comic-Con International July 25, 2014 in San Diego. (Brian van der Brug / Los Angeles Times)
July 26, 2014 | 10:14 a.m.
- RT @Toddmartens: Feel almost like a true detective in "Her Story." latimes.com/entertainment/… I love this game. http://t.co/8jq8B0BRQZ 2 days ago
- Celebrate the 4th of July with the greatest movie speech ever delivered by Bill Pullman. youtube.com/watch?v=QoLywi… http://t.co/sgphEx810B 3 days ago
- This week's paycheck Friday lives every week like it's shark week. fw.to/aLxWnNP 4 days ago
- Why was 'Terminator Genisys' spelled with a 'Y'? THE ANSWER. fw.to/4Cj8qOi 4 days ago
- @tm11999 @latimes youtube.com/watch?v=tDevd7… 4 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?