SAN DIEGO- July 25 2014: Chris Clarke of San Diego reaches out to touch a macabre mannequin to see if it might be a real human in front of the Zombie Apocalypse Store in the Gaslamp Quarter during Comic-Con International July 25, 2014 in San Diego. (Brian van der Brug / Los Angeles Times)
July 26, 2014 | 10:14 a.m.
- ‘Dragon Ball Z': Masako Nozawa, Goku and Frieza return for ‘Resurrection F’ wp.me/pXM1X-yjZ 3 hours ago
- ‘Fantastic Four’ trailer shows off quartet’s powers and villain Victor von Doom wp.me/pXM1X-yqn 9 hours ago
- ‘Shadowhunters': ‘Mortal Instruments’ TV series casts Dominic Sherwood as male lead wp.me/pXM1X-yqh 10 hours ago
- Star Wars Celebration: Princess Leia fans praise her strength and femininity wp.me/pXM1X-ypQ 14 hours ago
- Star Wars Celebration shows the force remains irresistible wp.me/pXM1X-ypX 17 hours ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?