SAN DIEGO- July 25 2014: Chris Clarke of San Diego reaches out to touch a macabre mannequin to see if it might be a real human in front of the Zombie Apocalypse Store in the Gaslamp Quarter during Comic-Con International July 25, 2014 in San Diego. (Brian van der Brug / Los Angeles Times)
July 26, 2014 | 10:14 a.m.
- That time Wes Craven and Clive Barker went on Dr. Ruth's show. latimes.com/entertainment/… http://t.co/JGQUz7bLcV 10 hours ago
- Shannara Chronicles trailer, think Lord of the Rings but set on a post apocalyptic Earth. latimes.com/entertainment/… http://t.co/XdWg9ipuhJ 16 hours ago
- Fans, creators and horror makers mourn the loss of Wes Craven online. latimes.com/entertainment/… 18 hours ago
- RT @latimesent: #RIPWesCraven From the @latimes archives: latimes.com/entertainment/… http://t.co/4Q2y015VOO 1 day ago
- Dystopian 'Z' fails to deliver at the end fw.to/s49vqgj 3 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?