SAN DIEGO- July 25 2014: Chris Clarke of San Diego reaches out to touch a macabre mannequin to see if it might be a real human in front of the Zombie Apocalypse Store in the Gaslamp Quarter during Comic-Con International July 25, 2014 in San Diego. (Brian van der Brug / Los Angeles Times)
July 26, 2014 | 10:14 a.m.
- Marvel's @JessicaJones is live right now on @latimes Emmy Chat. Hear what Krysten Ritter has planned for Jessica. facebook.com/LATherocomplex… 4 hours ago
- J.K. Rowling makes her annual apology for killing off 'Harry Potter' characters fw.to/e7eDXSO 1 day ago
- How everyone freaked out over Sunday night's jaw-dropping 'Game of Thrones' fw.to/25bhzLW https://t.co/wGLcQVIFOV 1 day ago
- Elisabeth Moss to star in TV adaptation of 'The Handmaid's Tale' fw.to/6LDdP1R https://t.co/WwL0OdW4lR 4 days ago
- The Punisher is getting his own TV show fw.to/cigmT9d 4 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?