SAN DIEGO- July 25 2014: Chris Clarke of San Diego reaches out to touch a macabre mannequin to see if it might be a real human in front of the Zombie Apocalypse Store in the Gaslamp Quarter during Comic-Con International July 25, 2014 in San Diego. (Brian van der Brug / Los Angeles Times)
July 26, 2014 | 10:14 a.m.
- 'Star Trek: Discovery' reveals first three cast members fw.to/inHljCZ 3 days ago
- 'Supergirl' kicks off the big DC/CW four-part crossover with solid ratings fw.to/ksTvcSJ https://t.co/bn32VLR8jK 3 days ago
- Ready for real-life Super Mario? Nintendo attractions coming to theme parks in Hollywood and Orlando fw.to/q756SFb 3 days ago
- Bee and PuppyCat are back! lat.ms/2gAuHIU https://t.co/XZkTiqquV4 4 days ago
- Exclusive reveal of the 'Rogue One' poster for the first 1,000 ticket buyers at the El Capitan theater.… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 week ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?