SAN DIEGO- July 25 2014: Chris Clarke of San Diego reaches out to touch a macabre mannequin to see if it might be a real human in front of the Zombie Apocalypse Store in the Gaslamp Quarter during Comic-Con International July 25, 2014 in San Diego. (Brian van der Brug / Los Angeles Times)
July 26, 2014 | 10:14 a.m.
- Slam the door on the hate from ‘gamergate’ lat.ms/1CBfL0J 1 day ago
- ‘Star Wars: Episode VII': Warwick Davis cast in J.J. Abrams film lat.ms/11xnFgv 3 days ago
- RT @NoeleneClark: 5 cool games at @IndieCade, feat. @Thomasbowker, @geminithegame, @LoveShackers, @DoubleFine & @NeverAloneGame: http://t.c… 3 days ago
- ‘Hunger Games: Mockingjay – Part 1′ trailer features destruction, Lorde lat.ms/1CrktOA 3 days ago
- IndieCade 2014: Five noteworthy games you might have missed lat.ms/1CqyHiG 3 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?