***SUNDAY CALENDAR STORY FOR JUNE 1, 2014. DO NOT USE PRIOR TO PUBLICATION********** TOM CRUISE (center) as Cage in Warner Bros. Pictures’ and Village Roadshow Pictures’ sci-fi thriller movie “EDGE OF TOMORROW,” distributed worldwide by Warner Bros. Pictures and in select territories by Village Roadshow Pictures. Photo Credit: David James
‘Edge of Tomorrow’
June 05, 2014 | 12:40 p.m.
- RT @latimesent: Review: "The Tick" lives again on Amazon in just the right clever and crazy mix fw.to/YEMlZ0W https://t.co/mjvlN2… 1 hour ago
- The Joker is getting his own stand-alone movie at Warner Bros. and it's opening the door to a whole lot more.… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 22 hours ago
- Michael Kenneth Williams has been cut from upcoming Han Solo film latimes.com/entertainment/… 1 day ago
- Plenty of the problems on #GameofThrones could be fixed with a library card. latimes.com/entertainment/… https://t.co/ZMeTj8VpOu 1 day ago
- First look at the new 'Fence' comic from @boomstudios latimes.com/entertainment/… https://t.co/vQBVVauilB 6 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?