***SUNDAY CALENDAR STORY FOR JUNE 1, 2014. DO NOT USE PRIOR TO PUBLICATION********** TOM CRUISE (center) as Cage in Warner Bros. Pictures’ and Village Roadshow Pictures’ sci-fi thriller movie “EDGE OF TOMORROW,” distributed worldwide by Warner Bros. Pictures and in select territories by Village Roadshow Pictures. Photo Credit: David James
‘Edge of Tomorrow’
June 05, 2014 | 12:40 p.m.
- RT @MagsVisaggs: i did it. i found the best gif. https://t.co/VGZaSGKK7X 1 day ago
- RT @latimesmovies: 'The Strange Ones' is an odyssey and a mystery lat.ms/2gTAyvg 1 day ago
- RT @chanartings: been rewatching The Good Place on Netflix! https://t.co/kPZCYkAGVv 1 day ago
- RT @latimesent: The making of a monster hit: How 'It' could change the way Hollywood makes movies lat.ms/2yg5xvr 5 days ago
- Here's everything you need to know about the #NewMutants from its first trailer latimes.com/entertainment/… 1 week ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?