***SUNDAY CALENDAR STORY FOR JUNE 1, 2014. DO NOT USE PRIOR TO PUBLICATION********** TOM CRUISE (center) as Cage in Warner Bros. Pictures’ and Village Roadshow Pictures’ sci-fi thriller movie “EDGE OF TOMORROW,” distributed worldwide by Warner Bros. Pictures and in select territories by Village Roadshow Pictures. Photo Credit: David James
‘Edge of Tomorrow’
June 05, 2014 | 12:40 p.m.
- RT @Toddmartens: Pandora has a green beer -- Hawkes Grog -- brewed by Terrapin https://t.co/N6cM88RVsn 14 hours ago
- RT @Toddmartens: Told Joe Rohde I was nervous about hearing pop music in a DCA attraction (GOTG). He laughed. "That should be the least of… 14 hours ago
- The official Disney World map of Pandora. Unobtanium returns! latimes.com/entertainment/… https://t.co/VAbZIBG1tm 14 hours ago
- RT @latimesent: Attention all “Avatar” fans: Take a first look inside Disney World's new Pandora park lat.ms/2qgtD5u https://t.co/… 15 hours ago
- Even the restaurants of Pandora have a backstory because OF COURSE THEY DO. latimes.com/entertainment/… https://t.co/X04PlGFSSk 15 hours ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?