***SUNDAY CALENDAR STORY FOR JUNE 1, 2014. DO NOT USE PRIOR TO PUBLICATION********** TOM CRUISE (center) as Cage in Warner Bros. Pictures’ and Village Roadshow Pictures’ sci-fi thriller movie “EDGE OF TOMORROW,” distributed worldwide by Warner Bros. Pictures and in select territories by Village Roadshow Pictures. Photo Credit: David James
‘Edge of Tomorrow’
June 05, 2014 | 12:40 p.m.
- RT @latimesent: How @deadpoolmovie came back from the dead lat.ms/1op41P6 https://t.co/4mOK0v1jxI 2 hours ago
- New #StarTrek series drafts Bryan Fuller as the Co-Creator and Showrunner. latimes.com/entertainment/… https://t.co/3mDGNFZAzu 3 hours ago
- How #Deadpool rose from Hollywood purgatory to make R-rated fun of your sacred superheroes fw.to/ogGkXJI https://t.co/6sd3r5LwbA 6 hours ago
- Watch one man transform into different zombies from the last 100 years latimes.com/entertainment/… https://t.co/neG3uNkRxn 19 hours ago
- Exclusive: Kristen Schaal, Jason Ritter and Alex Hirsch say farewell to #GravityFalls fw.to/WJ5tvgm https://t.co/fmxd7lfdjJ 21 hours ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?