TOM CRUISE (center) as Cage in Warner Bros. Pictures’ and Village Roadshow Pictures’ sci-fi thriller movie “EDGE OF TOMORROW,” distributed worldwide by Warner Bros. Pictures and in select territories by Village Roadshow Pictures. Photo Credit: David James
‘Edge of Tomorrow’
June 05, 2014 | 12:40 p.m.
- Paycheck Friday: Skip the movies and visit your local comic book shop wp.me/pXM1X-yNV 3 hours ago
- ‘Game of Thrones: The Musical': Watch Coldplay perform with HBO cast wp.me/pXM1X-yNN 9 hours ago
- ‘Batkid Begins’ documentary trailer revisits little hero’s super adventure,@influence wp.me/pXM1X-yNw 1 day ago
- RT @CozyClassics: ‘Star Wars Epic Yarns': Jack and Holman Wang reconstruct the classics herocomplex.latimes.com/books/star-war… via @LATherocomplex 1 day ago
- RT @KenryuCBryson: @LATHeroComplex found your add in #themultiversity comics following 1 day ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?