TOM CRUISE (center) as Cage in Warner Bros. Pictures’ and Village Roadshow Pictures’ sci-fi thriller movie “EDGE OF TOMORROW,” distributed worldwide by Warner Bros. Pictures and in select territories by Village Roadshow Pictures. Photo Credit: David James
‘Edge of Tomorrow’
June 05, 2014 | 12:40 p.m.
- Star Wars Celebration: Anthony Daniels praises J.J.@Abrams wp.me/pXM1X-ymT 32 minutes ago
- RT @SithSarcasm: Meth. Not even once http://t.co/QwMHIGAtee 10 hours ago
- Check out these terrific #SWCA photos by @alschaben: herocomplex.latimes.com/movies/star-wa… 10 hours ago
- RT @lahalw: Women line the stage during the Princess Leia look-a-like contest @SW_Celebration @alschaben http://t.co/OfCn37g8lS 10 hours ago
- RT @alschaben: Latest Star Wars Celebration images: The Force is strong with convention-goers in Anaheim herocomplex.latimes.com/movies/star-wa… via @LATher… 10 hours ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?