TOM CRUISE (center) as Cage in Warner Bros. Pictures’ and Village Roadshow Pictures’ sci-fi thriller movie “EDGE OF TOMORROW,” distributed worldwide by Warner Bros. Pictures and in select territories by Village Roadshow Pictures. Photo Credit: David James
‘Edge of Tomorrow’
June 05, 2014 | 12:40 p.m.
- First 'Civil War' trailer shows the fight between Captain America and Iron Man fw.to/owCwKoi 10 hours ago
- Kevin Bacon is looking to bring back 'Tremors!' fw.to/AO3bSvM latimes.com/entertainment/… 19 hours ago
- Sonia Braga joins the cast of Marvel's 'Luke Cage' fw.to/0egcQXc https://t.co/f9A8hbu6Ae 21 hours ago
- 'Smile!' How a villain's phrase in #JessicaJones exposes modern-day sexism fw.to/27W4sIM 1 day ago
- First #GameOfThrones promo art of the new season wants you to know, "He's baaaaaack." Maybe. latimes.com/entertainment/… https://t.co/1yROiR5TXm 1 day ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?